Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If out of 8,000+ posts, the best you got is I'm wrong on the meaning of TRAITOR, then you need to SEARCH for a better LIE, because that ain't it COWARD.

I'm owning you tonight. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :cool: :cool: ✅ :yes_text12:

:yes_text12::yes_text12:
You must be em--bare-assssssed.
So embarrassing for you.
Liar. Another lie in defense of your lying. You’ve been outright smashed today. Like every other day.

I could graciously accept your surrender, but it’s fun to watch you squirm. And your numerous emoticons underscore the fact that you know it. 😎

Liar. Another lie in defense of your lying. You’ve been outright smashed today. Like every other day.

I could graciously accept your surrender, but it’s fun to watch you squirm. And your numerous emoticons underscore the fact that you know it. 😎
in 8,000+ posts, you still won't post a lie.
All you got is an opinion.

Saying something like "I was voted Michigan, Man of the Year"
Now, that would be a LIE.

Did I do that? Nope
Did trump do that? Yup

Find A LIE among the 8,000+ posts. Coward.
Calling you a Coward is not a lie, it's an OPINION.

in 8,000+ posts, you still won't post a lie.
All you got is an opinion.

Saying something like "I was voted Michigan, Man of the Year"
Now, that would be a LIE.

Did I do that? Nope
Did trump do that? Yup

Find A LIE among the 8,000+ posts. Coward.
Calling you a Coward is not a lie, it's an OPINION.
You lied again.

the FBI are not telling us anything

the more they don't tell us about it, the more this thing STINKS

Trump should have kept Hunter's laptop in the safe because the FBI can't find IT

Eric Trump: i'm pissed off!

"the next time there's a terrorist attack in this country, remember that the FBI's eye was off the ball"

"it's madness man, it's a crazy world we live in. i don't know what to say, i haven't talked to Trump, i'll probably talk to him in the next couple of days. without getting political, there are probably 10 people who should be raided before Trump" - Dana White

Last edited:
Ron Paul has been talking about disbanding the FBI and abolishing the Fed for longer than i have been alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back