Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this story but I really haven't paid much attention to it. This better have teeth. If it's about some missing love letters from the fat Korean kid, the feds are going to look like idiots.
It's much more than a letter.....

There is no way in heck, Garland and Wray and a judge would issue a search warrant for an ex president, for something so simple as a missing letter alone....!!!!!

Seriously! It took some serious decisions, and dotting eyes and tees, before anyone in the DOJ to do this....

Garland is very cautious.

Right wingers are being programmed by their hate media, and Trump, to start a civil war over this legal, by the book, search warrant.

Our country of laws and not men, is no more!

Time to actually get a gun, for self defense, if you don't have one....the trumpers plan on starting a civil war, for Trump's ego, boo boo.

Seriously! If you peek at their right wing media pushing this, like there is no tomorrow.....my Lord! I've never in my life, heard such crazy, insane bull shit. They truly have lost they grip, on reality....!!!!

Do you not think that President Trump has constitutional rights? Because it sure sounds as though the warrant was granted under false pretenses to allow the compromised FBI to go on a fishing expedition.

Also, they removed the boxes from the premises to “review” them later? How do we know that they won’t fabricate something by which to indict Trump? The Dems’ 1/6 witch-hunt proves that they are desperate to do ANYTHING to prevent 74 million people from having an opportunity to vote for the person they wish for president.
do you think part of Trump's constitutional rights, is to start a civil war as revenge? Instead of simply getting restitution under and they the LAW?

It's much more than a letter.....

There is no way in heck, Garland and Wray and a judge would issue a search warrant for an ex president, for something so simple as a missing letter alone....!!!!!

Seriously! It took some serious decisions, and dotting eyes and tees, before anyone in the DOJ to do this....

Right wingers are being programmed by their hate media, and Trump, to start a civil war over this legal, by the book, search warrant.

Our country of laws and not men, is no more!

Time to actually get a gun, for self defense, if you don't have one....the trumpers plan on starting a civil war, for Trump's ego, boo boo.

Seriously! If you peek at their right wing media pushing this, like there is no tomorrow.....my Lord! I've never in my life, heard such crazy, insane bull shit. They truly have lost they grip, on reality....!!!!

You are already being proven wrong.

They spent 9 hours in the house, went through Melania's closet and clothing, and turned the security cameras off. They wouldn't let Trump's lawyers be present. Does that sound on the up and up to you, or more like a fishing expedition?

Welcome to the dawning awareness (I hope) that many of us have had for a long time--the FBI is dirty to the core and would ABSOLUTELY issue a BS warrant.

You are already being proven wrong.

They spent 9 hours in the house, went through Melania's closet and clothing, and turned the security cameras off. They wouldn't let Trump's lawyers be present. Does that sound on the up and up to you, or more like a fishing expedition?

Welcome to the dawning awareness (I hope) that many of us have had for a long time--the FBI is dirty to the core and would ABSOLUTELY issue a BS warrant.
And you believe that?

Do you have the names of the trump lawyers saying this and a link or video of them saying this?

Or is this someone claiming the lawyers said this happened, on anonymous reporting?

Ya gotta be careful and judicious now a days.... :(

And you believe that?

Do you have the names of the trump lawyers saying this and a link or video of them saying this?

Or is this someone claiming the lawyers said this happened, on anonymous reporting?

Ya gotta be careful and judicious now a days.... :(

Uh yes. The sources I believe are a LOT more credible than the ones that put forth the Russian Collusion, the bad phone call, the Steele Dossier. Remember those?

There is no law in this nation. The law is already dead.
Sadly, that's what they are brainwashing you to believe.....

the search warrant, was legal. What part of that, do you not understand?

trump will have his legal recourse, if something wasn't right.

that's how it works.

Uh yes. The sources I believe are a LOT more credible than the ones that put forth the Russian Collusion, the bad phone call, the Steele Dossier. Remember those?
I do! What a joke! Russian Collusion LOL Demonrats are going to pay heavily at the ballot box. Vote DEMONRATS out.

that's how it works.
LOL you are not fooling me.

that's how it works.

I can't be brainwashed. Vaccines taken--zero. I'm immune, honey.

So no. I realize that search warrants are technically "legal". So is killing someone in self-defense. That does not mean there's no such thing as murder.

Try a little harder next time.

I do! What a joke! Russian Collusion LOL Demonrats are going to pay heavily at the ballot box. Vote DEMONRATS out.

Every office, every capacity from city council level, to county level, to state level to Congress and in 2024, president. A whole entire razing of the nation.

And then, when it's over, we must constantly lead them back to their mess like dogs to vomit.

It's the only way.

Yeah, that's essentially the inner conversation I've been having with myself. "Garland is smart and meticulous, there's no way they're not doing this right".

BUT, it's also staffed by humans, and we are a fairly unpredictable species. Seemingly more so over time. So I'm not going to be shocked if there's at least one or two stinky components to this whole thing.

There's plenty of territory between cautious healthy cynicism and the paranoid batshit crazy that we're seeing. Hopefully I'm closer to the former. :laugh:

Last edited:
Enemy democrats are rabid to keep Trump from running in 2024. He's been too successful. His endorsements have dominated the primary. He is clearly the front runner already.

This is simply going to enrage the nation. This might just be the split that's been threatening.
You want this corrupt human being in power again, this is what is wrong with the country.

Yeah, that's essentially the inner conversation I've been having with myself. "Garland is smart and meticulous, there's no way they're not doing this right".

BUT, it's also staffed by humans, and we are a fairly unpredictable species. Seemingly more so over time. So I'm not going to be shocked if there's at least one or two stinky components to this whole thing.

There's plenty of territory between cautious healthy cynicism and the paranoid batshit crazy that we're seeing. Hopefully I'm closer to the former. :laugh:

Yep. Garland is cautious.

Garland is a micro manager, when involved, by the book guy..... He's very sensitive also, to not be political.... that ended up being political, hurting Democrats.... doing this search on the eve of a primary, and on the very week that this was suppose to be about Democrats bragging about the bills they finally got passed.... Well, Doj search this week sure ended that, real quick!

Yeah, we are only human, so a mistake could be out there, somewhere, And no matter how tiny, you can bet your bottom dollar, it will be exploited to the hilt, by you know who.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back