Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did. And you know it. Stop lying.
Well just give the Post #?
Or
Copy your 'I already did'

You are so yellow, not race, just yellow in cowardliness.

That's TWICE in <10 minutes you have claimed, "I already did"
Wouldn't it be easier to prove it and repost it, instead of another post by you that states,

"I already did."

You are even now MORE yellow.

Well just give the Post #?
Or
Copy your 'I already did'

You are so yellow, not race, just yellow in cowardliness.

That's TWICE in <10 minutes you have claimed, "I already did"
Wouldn't it be easier to prove it and repost it, instead of another post by you that states,

"I already did."

You are even now MORE yellow.
I already did. And yes. As expected, you ignored it. A cowardly pussy like you who lies even about lying can’t be trusted. 😎

I’m feeling charitable, though — not so much for your benefit. (It’s been fun stringing you along.). But for anyone silly enough to take you seriously for even a moment, I will share your embarrassment.

And remember, you asked for it. And let’s also be clear. You remain a perfectly predictable pussy. So, you will obviously once again just lie about your lying.

Edit. I did respond to Winkydink’s off topic deflection effort again. But let me rectify that by noting that the thread topic hasn’t changed. This search warrant executed against the former President remains a disgrace.

Last edited:
He's as much of a political opponent as Biden was when Trump ask the President of Ukraine to help the U.S. investigate his corrupt activities in Ukraine, and you claimed that made Biden immune.

False, fucking moron. Biden had already declared he was running for office of the president before Trump's imperfect call with Zelensky.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

I will share your embarrassment.

And remember, you asked for it. And let’s also be clear. You remain a perfectly predictable pussy. So, you will obviously once again just lie about your lying.

And your proof of MY LIE, is to post a quote from you.
Doesn't make sense to ANYONE but you Missy.

And your proof of MY LIE, is to post a quote from you.
Doesn't make sense to ANYONE but you Missy.
Actually, you shithead liar, it’s part of a discussion.

You made a claim that Ashli was a traitor. I demonstrated that she obviously was not a traitor since words have meaning. You couldn’t support your false claim because it wasn’t true. You lied. You do that a lot. You just did it again.

So, here’s a helpful hint nod you don’t like being called out as the liar that you are, you could simply stop lying.

You also lied when you said I hadn’t previously replied to your feeble challenge. Obviously as you knew, I had. You lied there, too.

You’re a gutless pussy, an unmitigated compulsive liar and a troll. And again, you are deliberately off topic. The topic? You appear to be afraid of it.

It’s ok. You’d probably just lie if you had the guts to post on topic, too.

You made a claim that Ashli was a traitor. I demonstrated that she obviously was not a traitor since words have meaning. You couldn’t support your false claim because it wasn’t true. You lied. You do that a lot. You just did it again.
That ^^^^^ is an opinion.
In MY Opinion, a woman in the Military SHOULD NOT be attacking the Capitol, because of the FUCKING BIG LIE by pos trump.

My opinion is NOT a LIE.
IMO, Babbitt is a TRAITOR.

You still have never answered what was her purpose of breaching that window?

That ^^^^^ is an opinion.
In MY Opinion, a woman in the Military SHOULD NOT be attacking the Capitol, because of the FUCKING BIG LIE by pos trump.

My opinion is NOT a LIE.
IMO, Babbitt is a TRAITOR.

You still have never answered what was her purpose of breaching that window?
Your opinion is irrelevant.

The meaning of the word traitor isn’t up to you.

You made a claim which you can’t support because the meaning of the word prevents it.

You lied.

Why she went inside is irrelevant too. As I already told you.

What you need to do is to just stop lying. I don’t mind you embarrassing yourself. Heck, that’s a bonus. But your constant lying is incredibly petty even by the generally debased standards of you libtards.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

The meaning of the word traitor isn’t up to you.

You made a claim which you can’t support because the meaning of the word prevents it.

You lied.

Why she went inside is irrelevant too. As I already told you.

What you need to do is to just stop lying. I don’t mind you embarrassing yourself. Heck, that’s a bonus. But your constant lying is incredibly petty even by the generally debased standards of you libtards.
If out of 8,000+ posts, the best you got is I'm wrong on the meaning of TRAITOR, then you need to SEARCH for a better LIE, because that ain't it COWARD.

I'm owning you tonight. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :cool: :cool: ✅ :yes_text12:

:yes_text12::yes_text12:
You must be em--bare-assssssed.
So embarrassing for you.

Actually, you shithead liar, it’s part of a discussion.

So, here’s a helpful hint nod you don’t like being called out as the liar that you are, you could simply stop lying.

You also lied when you said I hadn’t previously replied to your feeble challenge. Obviously as you knew, I had. You lied there, too.

You’re a gutless pussy, an unmitigated compulsive liar and a troll. And again, you are deliberately off topic. The topic? You appear to be afraid of it.

It’s ok. You’d probably just lie if you had the guts to post on topic, too.

You asshole, Ashes Targetpractice was a traitor. She tried to attack her own government in order to subvert the Constitution and get the loser of a presidential election into the White House.

WRONG,

Judge Bruce Reinhart​

WRONG,
View attachment 679985

Egg on Face ^^^^^^^

Trump did not appoint that judge.

Magistrate judges are not appointed by the president but instead are appointed by district judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back