Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Nazi scum, when you get nailed - you just lie harder.

Stupid and evil is no way to go through life, Farouk.

iu

It's not a lie just because reality bites you in the ass all the time. Manafort was no longer with the Trump campaign when he was spied on. Neither was Page, whose total contribution to Trump's campaign was attending one meeting Trump wasn't even at.

Judge? Oh you mean Jeff Epstein's lawyer? That "judge?"

Corrupt pile of shit. How long did it take Reich Minister Garland to venue shop such a disreputable puke?

You're deranged, Fruitcake. That judge was not Epstein's attorney.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

And you say that ^^^^ trying to be serious.
Does the name Hunter mean anything to you?

Why did you cower away on our earlier discussion?
Run awayagain Missy.
I mentioned Hunter earlier in the context of the claim (utterly regarded claim at that) that the law applies no less to politicians, you utter simpleton. 😂🤣

Hunter got and still gets preferential treatment from our miscarriage of Justice system precisely because he is the son of a politician. You moron. 😂🤣😂🤣

Then, for no discernible reason, Synthia mentions another child of another politician. It went to no point of any kind. Your cretin. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I haven’t cowered away from anything. No reason to. You offer no challenges.

Do you really wanna die that badly?
Your couch would have an empty spot forevermore.
Based on the inventory of fat ass Republicans I've seen at his rallies, I'm more worried about them getting off their couch just to get out of the door.

Presidents don’t “appoint” judges.

Also, you used “then” twice. Did you know you were stupid?
Supreme Court justices, court of appeals judges, and district court judges are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate, as stated in the Constitution. The names of potential nominees are often recommended by senators or sometimes by members of the House who are of the President's political party. The Senate Judiciary Committee typically conducts confirmation hearings for each nominee. Article III of the Constitution states that these judicial officers are appointed for a life term. The federal Judiciary, the Judicial Conference of the United States, and the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts play no role in the nomination and confirmation proceeding. If Trump didn't nominate them, maybe the appointment wouldn't happen.

Supreme Court justices, court of appeals judges, and district court judges are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate, as stated in the Constitution. The names of potential nominees are often recommended by senators or sometimes by members of the House who are of the President's political party. The Senate Judiciary Committee typically conducts confirmation hearings for each nominee. Article III of the Constitution states that these judicial officers are appointed for a life term. The federal Judiciary, the Judicial Conference of the United States, and the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts play no role in the nomination and confirmation proceeding. If Trump didn't nominate them, maybe the appointment wouldn't happen.
Yep. Presidents nominate judges and justices. Words have meaning.

I've tried, but you cower, as cowards do.
"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL."
You remain too dishonest to even claim what I’ve supposedly “cowered” from. That’s what you liars do. You lie.

Why do you lie all the time? Is it simply that you’re a pussy?

Meanwhile: your deflection efforts and off topic crap notwithstanding, the thread topic is the FBI execution of the search warrant against the former President. Banana republic time.

And you posted this deflection, because, you are a coward.
View attachment 680012
Not a deflection. You’re just a retard. If politicians didn’t get special treatment, the President’s son wouldn’t be in his fortuitous position.

I already answered that. So you double down by lying some more.

Winky-dickless you’re still just a liar. But that’s a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back