Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence, my warning. Personally I hope the FBI is monitoring USMB.
One of their twitter heroes who has 2 million followers said the war would start the next day because of the raid on Trumps home. :laughing0301: That day has come and gone. Not one, not even the twitter guy has fired the first shot. Those fat ass Trump supporting, couch potato, Mera burgers ain't going to do shit. Those fuckers are too lazy.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

One of their twitter heroes who has 2 million followers said the war would start the next day because of the raid on Trumps home. :laughing0301: That day has come and gone. Not one, not even the twitter guy has fired the first shot. Those fat ass Trump supporting, couch potato, Mera burgers ain't going to do shit. Those fuckers are too lazy.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you really wanna die that badly?
Your couch would have an empty spot forevermore.

donald-trump-screamingjpg.jpg

What crimes? Illegal drug use? Big fucking deal.
International bribery, fucktardo. IDGAF about hookers and blow, but his dad selling the office of the VP of the US is kind of a big deal and not a good thing, faggot.
The Chinese guy and other guy that's in prison; The info they provided all confirms it.
Eric Schwerin, Devon Archer, and the Chinese dude.

Bah, check this out:

Last edited:
One of his corrupt activities was threatening to revoke $1 billion in military assistance if they investigated the company that was paying bribe money to his son, you dumb fucking douchebag.
Yeah, that's the Shokin LIE.
I knew I could catch you in a NewsMax, TGP, etc talking point.

There is a truth to that story, do you want to know the truth? Of course you don't.

The ONLY version of your story is told by Rudi and trump.
Retold by POS Hannity.

Read this. For the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back