Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Copied from my prior post:
"Hint: Enjoying sex with a beautiful woman is wonderful, not "depraved". "

not when you took vows not to outside of marriage.

hence the hypocrisy of the so called followers of the faith.

hallelujah praise jesus!

not when you took vows not to outside of marriage.
hence the hypocrisy of the so called followers of the faith.
If Melania doesn't care why should you? How do you know what vows they took?

iu

dark brandon practices his faith, goes to church regularly, receives communion, & has a conscience.

Sunday services: Biden's faith on display in renewed presidential ritual​

As the first president in decades to regularly attend weekly religious services, Joe Biden has plenty of options.
Jan. 24, 2021, 3:24 PM EST
By Mike Memoli and Carol E. Lee

WASHINGTON — As the pastor of Holy Trinity Church in Washington, D.C., Rev. Kevin Gillespie often saw then-Vice President Joe Biden among the faithful on Sundays. And so when Biden was elected just the nation’s second Roman Catholic president in November, Gillespie checked the parish files.
“He is a registered parishioner,” Gillespie told NBC News. “I looked him up. He’s still there.”
Sunday services: Biden's faith on display in renewed presidential ritual

AND he's never claimed to be the chosen one.

trump-crazy.gif

Play Donald Trump I Am The Chosen One - SoundBoardGuy

so there is that.

that is that.

Wow you really are a liar.

i don't lie. i have no need to lie.

He's typical of almost everyone, including most "Christians."

I have never voted for a perfect man. I vote for the man who I believe most steers the country in the DIRECTION I want to see it move. I certainly don't need a bible scholar leading the country

Don't let these leftist frauds manipulate you with their games. They would go Batshit Crazy over a true Christian running for office

No one manipulated me. I think for myself. I always have.

Of course I too don't expect anyone to be perfect... but if I'm going to vote for someone in such a high position of power, at the very least I want to vote for someone I believe is genuine and sincere...and who I can see has a solid track record that I generally agree with. That wasn't the case with Trump. Yes, I know he wasn't in politics before, but I can look at his life, his actions, and the people he associates with.

I've said this before many times, but I'll say it again. One of the first red flags for me was that he was not only good friends with the Clintons for many years, but he has publicly PRAISED them on numerous occasions. As someone who did a lot of research on the Clintons (I had an anti-Clinton website for many years, in the early years of the internet) I wouldn't trust ANYONE who was friends with them, let alone praises them.

It's more than that, though. But I'm not going to list all the reasons here. I know this is a controversial thing to say, and you might hate me for saying this, but I think he has been playing a role.... or is "controlled opposition."

Btw, check out this video, especially the last 10 or so seconds. That to me speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Golfing Gator

An information for you about Belarus - the country nearly in the size of Kansas with a 3 times higher population. The autocrat Lukashenko made in the past votes with his hate on Russia and the fear of weakness of Belarus ("¿Make Belarus great again?"). He was the (corrupt but) strong man who saved Belarus from the Russians. When he had been kicked out of office by the voters of Belarus he did not accept this. ("¿election fraud?") He arrested his opponents and threatenend to amputate the hands of people who did not vote for him. I personally do not doubt that a tyrant like Lukashenko is really able to do so without any scruple. The only thing which will make him careful are the reactions of other countries in the world. Nevertheless he needed support to supress his own people. This support is Putin and his corrupt Russia. So he sold Belarus to the Russians.

And what I like to say to you is this: When I take a look at the "moral" of Lukashenko and the "moral" of Donald Trump then I personally do not see any difference. Trump will sell the whole USA for 10 cent because to own 10 cent or not to own 10 cent makes a difference of 20 cent - and this is the difference between personal poorness and personal richdom - between loser and winner. He always will be a winner - and never a loser.

Last edited:
Democrats in this case.
Actually no.
Christians are voting for the Pro-Life party, not the party of:
Calling Catholics "domestic terrorists"
Calling parents "domestic terrorists"
Attacking religions as "intolerant"
Pushing transgender agenda in elementary schools
Pushing LGBTQ agenda in schools
Pushing hatred of the Founding Fathers and patriotism
Pushing fake history and racism.

So are you a terrorist, Mr. Catholic? Do you choose depravity over morality, really?

"Last of the Mohicans" is one of my favorite movies.

Last edited:
People vote how they want to.As a lifelong Christian it goes against my morals to vote for a rich person. Buts that's me. It's over the top and blasphemous when people say "God chose this person" etc. That's plain idiocy and anti Christian.
Where in the Bible does Jesus say you should be poor?

Actually no.
Christians are voting for the Pro-Life party, not the party of:
Calling Catholics "domestic terrorists"
Calling parents "domestic terrorists"
Attacking religions as "intolerant"
Pushing transgender agenda in elementary schools
Pushing LGBTQ agenda in schools
Pushing hatred of the Founding Fathers and patriotism
Pushing fake history and racism.

So are you a terrorist, Mr. Catholic? Do you choose depravity over morality, really?

"Last of the Mohicans" is one of my favorite movies.

Then you should listen to me and stop your totally stupid and perhaps also anti-Christian support for Donald Trump because I am a last Mohican.

Then you should listen to me and stop your totally stupid and perhaps also anti-Christian support for Donald Trump because I am a last Mohican.
I gave you seven reasons why to vote Republican and not democrat. You whine about Trump, who may not even be the nominee.

Your hatred for Trump blinds you to the truth. Republicans align with church-goers, democrats align with depravity. Simple choice, Republican.

Where in the Bible does Jesus say you should be poor?

-----
And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth.” And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”
-----

-----

Forum List

Back