Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Just because you got your ass handed to you? You put them on ignore to avoid further humiliation?

You do know you were asked one question, but you chose to answer a completely different question.

Then you lied about the question you were asked.

For shame.
The problem for American Christians is that they dropped the ball with Trump. They exposed themselves as total frauds and hypocrites. A people that stand for nothing but their own advancement.

Funny shit from a single digit IQ moron who is unable to explain his own posts and claims.

Once again....

You claimed God did this, God did that....then claimed God doesn't exist.

So explain in detail why YOU think God did all those things YOU claim if he doesn't exist.

This is fun.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
You are an emotional train wreck because I pointed out that you lack the peace that surpasses all understanding. Truth hurts.
Maybe you can find this peace that was promised to you if you can manage to rid yourself of the satanic infestation that is inside of you.

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.

It is not that Trump is so good, bub.

It is dems are so bad.

I would never vote for a filthy dem...unless the reps are worse. In such a case. I probably would just not vote. Why vote for your own destruction?

triggered.jpg

Bullshit. He dangled anti abortion judges before you and you got moist. As if a rotten tree could bear good fruit
Not just anti-abortion, but anti-democratic government, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, anti-gun control, anti-LGBTQ, anti-right to privacy.
With a goal of allowing discrimination based on religious or 1st amendment views.

Not just anti-abortion, but anti-democratic government, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, anti-gun control, anti-LGBTQ, anti-right to privacy.
With a goal of allowing discrimination based on religious or 1st amendment views.
Trump didn't respect the Constitution or democratic governance. His understanding of right and wrong is very simple. Whatever is good for Trump is right and what's not good for ol Trumpy is simply wrong.
Trump was a test for Christians and they FAILED.

Don't you stupid dems realize I will never vote to confiscate my guns. I will never vote to turn America into Mehico. I will never vote to turn America transqueer starting in kindergarten...and on and on.

EVERY policy the dems come up with is unhealthy and un-American.

Do you see why I support a lying conman like Trump over you filthy, scummy dems?

obama.jpg

Don't you stupid dems realize I will never vote to confiscate my guns. I will never vote to turn America into Mehico. I will never vote to turn America transqueer starting in kindergarten...and on and on.

EVERY policy the dems come up with is unhealthy and un-American.

Do you see why I support a lying conman like Trump over you filthy, scummy dems?

View attachment 802119
We don't need you to support any of the above mentioned. We got this without your dumb ass. We got the numbers

Trump didn't respect the Constitution or democratic governance. His understanding of right and wrong is very simple. Whatever is good for Trump is right and what's not good for ol Trumpy is simply wrong.
Trump was a test for Christians and they FAILED.
Republicans were given the choice of ruling in hell or serving in heaven.
Republicans chose to rule with Trump over all else.

Republicans were given the choice of ruling in hell or serving in heaven.
Republicans chose to rule with Trump over all else.
Trump in 2016 was a protest vote. Protesting neoliberalism. And the first thing Trump does is lowering the corporate tax rate and gifting millionaires with a tax cut. They stuck with him because they didn't want to admit that they got suckered by a two bit con man

The problem for American Christians is that they dropped the ball with Trump. They exposed themselves as total frauds and hypocrites. A people that stand for nothing but their own advancement.
Their choice was Trump or two people who support baby killing until birth, Simp.

Why are you so stupid you think Christians would vote for baby killers? How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Forum List

Back