Trumps latest speech on the border

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This is what needs to be done. I hope they stop everyone of them.

• Banned
ABC is currently losing their minds over it.

Hilarious
Listen to the questions at the end of the speech, some turd asks if this is legal. lmao, it's legal and required to defend our border. Trump said that if these scum start throwing rocks we are going to consider them the same as bullets.

PRESIDENT... Trump... absolutely has the VAST MAJORITY of Americans SUPPORT. THIS is why we ELECTED HIM.

The man has BALLS OF STEEL, and by God WE LOVE IT.

This reiterates how yuge was the 2016 election.

No more Deep State fuckers like the Clinton's, Bushes or Prince Alaweeds protege

Hilarious
Listen to the questions at the end of the speech, some turd asks if this is legal. lmao, it's legal and required to defend our border. Trump said that if these scum start throwing rocks we are going to consider them the same as bullets.

I could just as easily kill a man with a rock upside the head, as I could with a bullet. There's good reason why those troops will be issued live ammunition.

PRESIDENT... Trump... absolutely has the VAST MAJORITY of Americans SUPPORT. THIS is why we ELECTED HIM.

He is a coward.

Donald-trump-eagle.PNG

Hilarious

I could just as easily kill a man with a rock upside the head, as I could with a bullet. There's good reason why those troops will be issued live ammunition.
OMG! A Trumpenator_Trumpsternating_Trumpeter, just like me!

He is a coward.

Donald-trump-eagle.PNG
I know right? Cowards always defend their country! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Defend our country? Trump hasn't defended shit. Did he serve? Hell no, a draft dodging pussy. A coward.

Matter of fact, all you Republicans are cowards. You are scared of the "caravan". You are scared of the "blacks". You are scared your neighbor might get health care. Scared the poor might get an education.

I mean your party constantly takes the side of the powerful over the weak, rather it is corporations over consumers, lenders over students and service members, or insurance companies over patients, you always come down on the side of the powerful. That is cowardice, by definition. Not a single one of you has the balls to stand with the weak. Sad really.

This whole immigration thing is a damn joke. Truth of the matter is that when Trump was campaigning for president more Mexicans were leaving than were coming. But facts don't matter, he played on your fears, and all of you fell for it, like cowards always do. And those caravans, they didn't start coming till Trump became president. What does that say about his ability to protect the border. Arrests for immigration violations are up, but deportations are down, because of cowardice. The immigration service is arresting the easy ones at hospital emergency rooms and school parking lots while avoiding the MS-13 members roaming the streets. Fools, all of you.

Forum List

Back