Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
I'm sure Mac will be in here shortly to decry them for their horrible hypocrisy.

You know, being the non-partisan, reasonable person that he is.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
Really liked the opening statement from his lawyer Castor...'I'm the lead prosecutor here..uhh wait..I mean I'm the other guy..LOL!!..It wasn't entirely clear what Trump's lawyer was going for in opening impeachment argument — but it may have been strategic

Trump took an oath to defend the country from enemies foreign and domestic.

And then when he saw the capitol attacked, he did nothing for two hours.
Not part of the charges for impeachment, Stupid.
I know Trump wasn't charged with it. But it would be an affirmative defense to what Trump was charged with, and they can make no such defense.

In essence, Trump has no alibi.

Do you remember the campaign ads about Hillary and the 3am phone call?

On January 6th we had the 3pm phone call that the US Capitol had been breeched and the Vice President and Congress evacuated.

Trump got that phone call, and decided to do nothing about it.

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.
No it isn't you moron.

The guy from Philadelphia sounds drunk or confused. Talking real slow and slurring his words. And his refusal to answer questions which reflect badly on the President makes him looks shady and incompetent.

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.
No it isn't you moron.

The Pentagon asked the House and Senate Sargent at arms if they would like National guard back up, and they turned it down....

They did it time after time.

Trump denounced the neo nazis and the white supremacists at Charlottesville. Explicitly.

The full quote is:

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
I also liked the part where his defense team showed 18 occurrences of Trump saying fight in his speech, but in context, unlike what the Dems portrayed. It clearly indicated, every time, that he was calling for non-violent types of fighting like Republican congressmen fighting for legitimacy, fighting for the Constitution, fighting against fake news in a debate, fight against big donors, fight against big tech, and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Do you remember the campaign ads about Hillary and the 3am phone call?

On January 6th we had the 3pm phone call that the US Capitol had been breeched and the Vice President and Congress evacuated.

Trump got that phone call, and decided to do nothing about it.

You are aware that the safety of the Capitol falls on the House and Senate, through the Capitol police right?

The guy from Philadelphia sounds drunk or confused. Talking real slow and slurring his words. And his refusal to answer questions which reflect badly on the President makes him looks shady and incompetent.
If it was your job to defend Trump, wouldn't you take up drinking? They asked Trumps lawyers several times what Trump did when he found out about the invasion of the capitol.

As the house managers pointed out to Trumps lawyers, the answers were in the hands of their client, who chose not to testify.

The Pentagon asked the House and Senate Sargent at arms if they would like National guard back up, and they turned it down....
That was before the insurrection. When the attack started they asked for the national guard, and as pointed out, Trump did nothing for two hours.

You are aware that the safety of the Capitol falls on the House and Senate, through the Capitol police right?
And you should be aware the board that controls the capitol police, is majority "Trump/McConnell" appointed. They have majority control over the capitol police.

That was before the insurrection. When the attack started they asked for the national guard, and as pointed out, Trump did nothing for two hours.

They had advance FBI reporting that there was going to be something like this happening, so why turn it down?

But, like I said, it isn't up to Trump....It was up to the Capitol police...So, since Nancy is their boss, it was her failure...

They did it time after time.

Trump denounced the neo nazis and the white supremacists at Charlottesville. Explicitly.

The full quote is:

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
I also liked the part where his defense team showed 18 occurrences of Trump saying fight in his speech, but in context, unlike what the Dems portrayed. It clearly indicated, every time, that he was calling for non-violent types of fighting like Republican congressmen fighting for legitimacy, fighting for the Constitution, fighting against fake news in a debate, fight against big donors, fight against big tech, and stuff like that.

And they knew exactly what they were doing. There are more ways to fight than violence. Total lies by Dems.

You know who did threaten violence? Biden he said he wanted to beat up Trump and Corey Booker saying he wanted to punch Trump in the face. That was violent rhetoric!

The full quote is:

You know your "full quote" is actually the selective editing and combining of two unrelated answers.

Your "full quote" is full of bullshit.

Just after 2:00 p.m., Capitol building windows were broken through

At 2:47 p.m., as his supporters violently clashed with police at the Capitol, Trump tweeted, "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

Sorted that false narrative for you.

This is what incited the riot

Hunter-the-Jock-530x600.jpg

Forum List

Back