Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

These are not real questions. This is more bullshit grandstanding.

Isnt the FBI still investigating this whole thing? I thought the Dems loved FBI investigations.
Question from Susan Collins (R-Me)
Exactly when did Pres. Trump learn of the Capitol breach?:

What specific actions did he take to bring the rioting to an end, and when did he take them?

The presidents lawyers had two chances to answer the question, and the closest they came was that the impeachment was rush, so they don't have that information.

WOW. They don't even know the behavior of their own client.

They should put Trump on the stand and ask him what he did.

This bitch be so angry. :laughing0301:

She is just a paid whore.

Why the fuck is she yelling at me like an utter bitch.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
I am really enjoying watching it from the beginning. I have been watching the seemingly-never-ending fight part now. His legal team is doing a great job, unlike the first day.

I fully agree with you about turning the tables. They really did turn it around 180. They showed that the Dems manipulated video and tweets to make a false narrative. His team showed, by playing the same videos in context, that the message being conveyed was exactly opposite or completely different than what has been propelled by the media.

For example, when Trump said "you have to fight like hell," which has been blast all over the media, he was telling members of Congress to fight like Hell. I can't believe that I did not learn that until today, even though I had watched the speech live on Jan 6th.

One of the tweets Raskin was using as evidence was shown to have three alterations, changing the meaning and attempting to make it appear legitimate.

Very well done. Still watching.

Isnt it amazing? Taken out of context is lying. These lawyers should be disbarred.

What does her ethnicity have to do with anything? Fuck this whore.

Last edited:
These are not real questions. This is more bullshit grandstanding.

Isnt the FBI still investigating this whole thing? I thought the Dems loved FBI investigations.
Question from Susan Collins (R-Me)
Exactly when did Pres. Trump learn of the Capitol breach?:

What specific actions did he take to bring the rioting to an end, and when did he take them?

The presidents lawyers had two chances to answer the question, and the closest they came was that the impeachment was rush, so they don't have that information.

WOW. They don't even know the behavior of their own client.

They should put Trump on the stand and ask him what he did.

That's not what he said, but no one expects you to be honest...

If these Democrats are your people, you cannot be proud of them.....or yourself. And now Plaskett is pulling the race card.....again. Total clown show.

Question: What actions did your client take to stop the insurrection on January 6th.

Answer: The house managers didn't tell us.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

I am really enjoying watching it from the beginning. I have been watching the seemingly-never-ending fight part now. His legal team is doing a great job, unlike the first day.

I fully agree with you about turning the tables. They really did turn it around 180. They showed that the Dems manipulated video and tweets to make a false narrative. His team showed, by playing the same videos in context, that the message being conveyed was exactly opposite or completely different than what has been propelled by the media.

For example, when Trump said "you have to fight like hell," which has been blast all over the media, he was telling members of Congress to fight like Hell. I can't believe that I did not learn that until today, even though I had watched the speech live on Jan 6th.

One of the tweets Raskin was using as evidence was shown to have three alterations, changing the meaning and attempting to make it appear legitimate.

Isnt it amazing? Taken out of context is lying. These lawters should be disbarred.

What does her ethnicity have to do with anything? Fuck this whore.

Absolutely nothing, but it's what they do when they know they are losing the argument....

The are showing a ton of

They did it time after time.

Trump denounced the neo nazis and the white supremacists at Charlottesville. Explicitly.

The full quote is:

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

THIS FUCKING WHORE JUST LIED HER ASS OFF.

She just said a few minutes ago that Trump has never condemned White Supremacy.

If she is going to lie, why doesnt she just say that Trump raped her 20 years ago?

Trumps lawyers don't even know what Trump did, or when he did it.

It would be a great defense of Trump inciting insurrection if
they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes. Or when he learned that his vice president was being evacuated by the secret service.

But Trump did nothing for two hours, and instead watched it on TV rubbing his tiny hands like a bond villain.

they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes.

But Trump did nothing for two hours, and instead watched it on TV rubbing his tiny hands like a bond villain.
Trump isn't charged with not coming to the defense of the capital, Stupid.

they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes. Or when he learned that his vice president was being evacuated by the secret service.

Why did Nancy refuse the Sargent at arms request for additional forces?

The are showing a ton of

I think his lawyers are doing a very sloppy and bad job and making Trump look much, much worse than the Managers did.

they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes.

As I said. Someone accused of arson could defend that charge by showing he was the one trying to put out the fire.

Trump has no such defense.

Hillary Clinton is STILL saying Trump stole the 2016 election. Maybe she caused the riot.

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.

Forum List

Back