Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

Question from Susan Collins (R-Me)
Exactly when did Pres. Trump learn of the Capitol breach?:
What specific actions did he take to bring the rioting to an end, and when did he take them?

Answer from Trumps lawyers: Humma - hummana - humana - hummana

You must enjoy getting your ass kicked, Dumbass.

Ever heard of Jane Paulie? CBS Sunday Morning?

In this excerpt from an interview with "Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley, former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton talks about life after her election defeat,

From your video, Pauley explains how Hillarys name isn't mentioned in any political venue, except for Trump rallys saying "lock her up"

So? You asked for a quote by Hitlery saying Trump was illegitimate, Stupid.

I gave it to you.

What specific actions did he take to bring the rioting to an end, and when did he take them?

Gotta link to that answer, or are you just lying again?

Anyone watching the senate trial just saw Trumps lawyers non-answer. It's on fox news live.

House manager: "And that is why Trump must be convicted, and acquitted"

These are the brilliant legal minds the Dimwingers have.

Gee, Pudge. I guess you were never taught the the President isn't the complete government.
How in the wide wide world of sports can you overthrow a government without taking out the head? You creatures are desperate.
How did Adolf take over Germany? By taking out the opposition.

How many Republicans were forced out of their dinner arrangements last summer and have them running in fear for their safety? There were whole bunch but the left cant see what they did as terrorism... That stupid bitch needs to be in jail for inciting an insurrection..

Anyone watching the senate trial just saw Trumps lawyers non-answer. It's on fox news live.
So, you are lying again.

Got it.

So, you are lying again.

Got it.
Its all he has... Funny how that is his go to thing just like all of these leftists and never Trumpers..

I gave it to you.

She didn't say Trump wasn't the legitimate president. She said there was russian interference, but she didn't claim Trump being president was illegitimate.

Hitlery was still saying Trump was an illegitimate President in 2019, so bite me.

Quote Hillary using the term illegitimate, connected to Trump. But you can't because Hillary objected to the election, but accepted its outcome.

In short, you've been caught bullshitting again.
You didn't watch the video, or are too stupid to listen to spoken words.

Hitlery "Trump knows he is illegitimate".

You are really looking stupid here.

Gee, Pudge. I guess you were never taught the the President isn't the complete government.
How in the wide wide world of sports can you overthrow a government without taking out the head? You creatures are desperate.
How did Adolf take over Germany? By taking out the opposition.

How many Republicans were forced out of their dinner arrangements last summer and have them running in fear for their safety? There were whole bunch but the left cant see what they did as terrorism... That stupid bitch needs to be in jail for inciting an insurrection..

They see what happened, but they ignore it and play dumb when confronted. They're dishonest lying jackals.

It still cracks me up that they are calling this an INSURGENCY.

If I take over an AT&T phone store, do I now run AT&T?

How are you going to take over the entire USA by taking a shit on Nancy Pelosi’s desk?

I'd be impressed if it weren't so easy to point the hypocrisy of both sides...

It still cracks me up that they are calling this an INSURGENCY.
If I take over an AT&T phone store, do I now run AT&T?
How many DC cops would you be killing and injuring at the AT&T store?

How many Vice Presidents' lives would you be putting in danger?

How many American Congress people would you be terrorizing?

How many American Presidential elections would you be disrupting?

You guys have made Trump's Fifth Avenue Rule look like a fucking UNDERSTATEMENT.

Last edited:

I gave it to you.

She didn't say Trump wasn't the legitimate president. She said there was russian interference, but she didn't claim Trump being president was illegitimate.

Hitlery was still saying Trump was an illegitimate President in 2019, so bite me.

Quote Hillary using the term illegitimate, connected to Trump. But you can't because Hillary objected to the election, but accepted its outcome.

In short, you've been caught bullshitting again.
You didn't watch the video, or are too stupid to listen to spoken words.

Hitlery "Trump knows he is illegitimate".

You are really looking stupid here.
The stupid is strong in that one.

These are not real questions. This is more bullshit grandstanding.

Isnt the FBI still investigating this whole thing? I thought the Dems loved FBI investigations.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
I am really enjoying watching it from the beginning. I have been watching the seemingly-never-ending fight part now. His legal team is doing a great job, unlike the first day.

I fully agree with you about turning the tables. They really did turn it around 180. They showed that the Dems manipulated video and tweets to make a false narrative. His team showed, by playing the same videos in context, that the message being conveyed was exactly opposite or completely different than what has been propelled by the media.

For example, when Trump said "you have to fight like hell," which has been blast all over the media, he was telling members of Congress to fight like Hell. I can't believe that I did not learn that until today, even though I had watched the speech live on Jan 6th.

One of the tweets Raskin was using as evidence was shown to have three alterations, changing the meaning and attempting to make it appear legitimate.

Very well done. Still watching.

Forum List

Back