Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
I am really enjoying watching it from the beginning. I have been watching the seemingly-never-ending fight part now. His legal team is doing a great job, unlike the first day.

I fully agree with you about turning the tables. They really did turn it around 180. They showed that the Dems manipulated video and tweets to make a false narrative. His team showed, by playing the same videos in context, that the message being conveyed was exactly opposite or completely different than what has been propelled by the media.

For example, when Trump said "you have to fight like hell," which has been blast all over the media, he was telling members of Congress to fight like Hell. I can't believe that I did not learn that until today, even though I had watched the speech live on Jan 6th.

One of the tweets Raskin was using as evidence was shown to have three alterations, changing the meaning and attempting to make it appear legitimate.

Very well done. Still watching.

I think his lawyers are doing a very sloppy and bad job and making Trump look much, much worse than the Managers did.

Who cares? You don't even have a vote in the election, much less this....

This whole thing is such fucknuttery.

I cant wait to see a REAL fact check by anyone on the Dem representation.

That's not what he said, but no one expects you to be honest...
Trumps lawyers don't even know what Trump did, or when he did it.

It would be a great defense of Trump inciting insurrection if
they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes.

But Trump did nothing for two hours, and instead watched it on TV rubbing his tiny hands like a bond villain.
Trump isn't charged with not coming to the defense of the capital, Stupid.

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.

Is that how they do it in Canada?

Van der veen is ripping Castro a new one....

Castro deserves It. The little faggot got called out on his lies.

He tried to take an implication and make it a quote.

Like if I said “Castro is a faggot”. I did not say, “ Castro likes to wear dresses and suck dick while getting fucked in the ass.”

If someone were to attribute that quote to me......it would be a LIE.

they could show that Trump came to the defense of the capitol, when he learned of the breach into the counting of the electoral votes.

But Trump did nothing for two hours, and instead watched it on TV rubbing his tiny hands like a bond villain.

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.

We haven't had an insurrection in Canada since Louis Riel, although we did have the FLQ Crisis in the 1980's, but that didn't affect anyone outside of Quebec, other than to scare the crap out of it.

I think it's pretty fucking hypocritical for Trump's lawyers to complain about false evidence when Trump is still claiming the election was stolen - on no evidence and false evidence.

Trump denounced the neo nazis and the white supremacists at Charlottesville. Explicitly.

The full quote is:

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
That is a complete fabrication. That's putting two quotes together, and out of order.

TRUMP: OK. Good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave-owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me – I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

We haven't had an insurrection in Canada since Louis Riel, although we did have the FLQ Crisis in the 1980's, but that didn't affect anyone outside of Quebec, other than to scare the crap out of it.

I think it's pretty fucking hypocritical for Trump's lawyers to complain about false evidence when Trump is still claiming the election was stolen - on no evidence and false evidence.

Like I said....No one cares what you think Canuk....

Yea, Trump lost...and you are a black woman.

YOU ARE SO OPPRESSED. LOOK AT YOU.....BEING ALL OPPRESSED.

WHENEVER A DEMOCRAT SAYS, ”LETS BE CLEAR“, you know they are about to tell a big big big fucking lie?

Like if I said “Castro is a faggot”. I did not say, “ Castro likes to wear dresses and suck dick while getting fucked in the ass.”

But Trump's claim that the Democrats would fight to the death was also a lie. So was his claim that the election was stolen from him.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
Ya right..LOL!!

But Trump's claim that the Democrats would fight to the death was also a lie. So was his claim that the election was stolen from him.

Your opinion is noted....Meaningless, but noted.

The are showing a ton ofVideo proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies. THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!

CA, I'd sum up Trump's legal defense as an "A." The only thing keeping it from a total A+ is that they skirted the issue of all the solid reasons and grounds for Trump indeed firmly believing for months that the election HAD been stolen from him! Otherwise, they fairly destroyed the House's case in the first 5 minutes leaving the House looking like idiots.

The coup de grâce was as I was leaving to come to the computer just now they had Plaskett answering a question for the House and she had her second Freudian slip! This time she completed her statement of lies then finished saying: "And so Mr. President and Senate, that is why we feel President Trump's ACQUITTAL is mandatory!" Fairly sticking her foot squarely in her own mouth.

Then after an awkward moment or two, she caught her glaring faux pas and corrected it saying she meant 'confirmed guilty, instead.' :21:

Gotta get back to watch more of the hilarious democratic gag reel.

TrumpDefense.jpg

Amazing seeing the leftards here panic when their own words get used against them. Sorry snowflakes, words aren’t your property. Claiming they mean different things when you use them is laughable. Almost as much as your admitted fabricated “evidence”. In the real world, that’s automatic acquittal.

The are showing a ton ofVideo proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies. THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!

CA, I'd sum up Trump's legal defense as an "A." The only thing keeping it from a total A+ is that they skirted the issue of all the solid reasons and grounds for Trump indeed firmly believing for months that the election HAD been stolen from him! Otherwise, they fairly destroyed the House's case in the first 5 minutes leaving the House looking like idiots.

The coup de grâce was as I was leaving to come to the computer just now they had Plaskett answering a question for the House and she had her second Freudian slip! This time she completed her statement of lies then finished saying: "And so Mr. President and Senate, that is why we feel President Trump's ACQUITTAL is mandatory!" Fairly sticking her foot squarely in her own mouth.

Then after an awkward moment or two, she caught her glaring faux pas and corrected it saying she meant 'confirmed guilty, instead.' :21:

Gotta get back to watch more of the democratic gag reel.

View attachment 456375

These questions are so loaded.

Today Trumps lawyers did very well. Not so much Tuesday.

Dems evidence is all innuendo and implications.

Trump did not say, ”Go take the Capitol!”

If complaining about a stolen election caused this, I say it was Hillary.

No it isn't you moron.

Fuck the Dems...the FBI is still investigating this! Why not wait until that is over and use THEIR evidence?

These questions are so loaded.

Today Trumps lawyers did very well. Not so much Tuesday.

Comes to the questions and answers, Trumps lawyers have no answers.

They have not on previous or today raised an actual defense against the charge, other than claiming 1st amendment freedom, the trial isn't constitutional, or it doesn't meet the Brandeis standard.

Forum List

Back