Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
The fabricated evidence montage was better. I had no idea that so many tweets and speeches were completely faked.

Yes it was. I loved that as well.

Still there was massive fraud. Release the ballots and machines. An analysis will show there was no fraud, correct?
That ship has sailed. No fraud was ever proven in a court of law.
No successful objection was made in congress.
80 million people spoke.

They stood by for January 6th, when Trump told them to go to the Capitol.
If you don't have a direct quote where he directs them to storm the capitol, then you have....nothing.
Trump told them to go to the Capitol in violation of the permit they had to hold the rally.

So, no quote ?
Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

And the quote you want to pull out of this is ?

<sob> But...But...what about the Democrats?

Has nothing to do with Trumps role in the Jan 6 attacks
It does point out the problems when the judge, jury, and prosecution team are all guilty of the same things the defendant is accused of doing.

Democrats are gonna regret opening this can of worms.
No they won't.
They're doing this to get donations.
There's still plenty of people who believe in them.....
Some are Hollywood liberals....and some are hedgefunders who need an economic collapse to make their billions.

Trump's lawyers are a joke. The videos they showed evidenced nothing. It is like me showing videos of anyone who has ever said "I will kill that person" at a trial of a defendant who said "I will kill that person" when that person is missing or dead just to show those words were harmless. Context is everything.

Castor is once again showing why he should hang up his law license.

There's the one where Trump said he was going to the the capitol with them. And the one he told them to go to the capitol.

You can look for how many times, and how many different ways Trump directed the crowd to go to the capitol, which again, would be a violation of the permit for the rally.

So, you still have no quote where he told them to storm the capitol.

Trump's lawyers are a joke. The videos they showed evidenced nothing. It is like me showing videos of anyone who has ever said "I will kill that person" at a trial of a defendant who said "I will kill that person" when that person is missing or dead just to show those words were harmless. Context is everything.

I've been saying, the easiest way of proving that Trump incited somebody into doing something, is by the person not only doing what they were incited to do, but claiming that they were given permission to do it by the president.

So, you still have no quote where he told them to storm the capitol.
We know Trump lied to the crowd. Told them to go to the capitol, and even later tweeted how Mike Pence let him down.
Trump watched them storm the capitol building, and said NOTHING until they took over the congressional chambers.

<sob> But...But...what about the Democrats?

Has nothing to do with Trumps role in the Jan 6 attacks
It does point out the problems when the judge, jury, and prosecution team are all guilty of the same things the defendant is accused of doing.

Constitutionally there is a conflict of interest when Congress prosecutes those who attacked them

There is no reasonable alternative

Are you claiming that because Trump attacked Congress, that Congress is not allowed to impeach him because of a conflict of interest?

The entire House Clown's case relied on Trump saying 'fight', Dumbass.

5fa0604885f54004e93890ec.JPG

What dereliction of duty?
Trump took an oath to protect the country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

He didn't protect the legislative seat of the government from domestic insurrection.
He offere

More protection was offered beforehand, but was turned down.

Forum List

Back