Trump's lead in Pennsylvania is gone. Vance's solution: Just don't believe it.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The only real polls are the ones that show Trump winning. When they say he's losing just ignore them because those ones are fake.

"I don't believe the polls when they say that we're up," Vance told me. "I don't believe the polls that say that we're tied. I don't believe the polls that say that we're down."

That's it? Vance's approach to data that helps frame a political challenge is to … just look away? He's going to need a villain here to make that fly. Of course, he found one.

"I believe that the media puts out these polls, knowing that it's going to depress turnout and it's going to make the conversation about the polls," Vance said. "Who cares what the polls say, whether they say we're up or we're down?"

The only real polls are the ones that show Trump winning. When they say he's losing just ignore them because those ones are fake.

"I don't believe the polls when they say that we're up," Vance told me. "I don't believe the polls that say that we're tied. I don't believe the polls that say that we're down."

That's it? Vance's approach to data that helps frame a political challenge is to … just look away? He's going to need a villain here to make that fly. Of course, he found one.

"I believe that the media puts out these polls, knowing that it's going to depress turnout and it's going to make the conversation about the polls," Vance said. "Who cares what the polls say, whether they say we're up or we're down?"

Nope, the only poll that means anything is the one on Nov. 5. The rest is just msm posturing.

Watching polls now is a fool's past time. Let's see where things are after the debate.

Forum List

Back