Trump's lie of the day

I was just reading your siggy. You are a homo that hates white heterosexual males. So much for not being biased eh he bitch?
Thank you again for your commitment to facts and logic and to staying on topic. You're a real asset to this board-one who helps to ensure the maintenance of a collegial environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other about the important issues of the day.

The salient point is that the Democrats are not showing up and doing their jobs.

As a taxpayer, you probably should be outraged because I'd bet they're living better than you and laughing

about

your useful idiot peon self....all the way to the bank.
Which Democrats are not showing up and doing their job, and how are they blocking ambassador nominations??
The salient point is that the Democrats are not showing up and doing their jobs.

As a taxpayer, you probably should be outraged because I'd bet they're living better than you and laughing

about

your useful idiot peon self.

The salient point is that Trump is lying again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:link:
Link?? See the OP

From that:

"are making their way through the process, which starts with the administration sending the relevant paperwork to the GOP-controlled Senate Foreign Relations Committee. After a president makes such nominations, the panel holds a confirmation hearing, followed by a vote on whether to refer nominees to the full Senate for confirmation. Republicans determine the Senate floor schedule, and as a result of past changes imposed by Democratic former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, ambassadors cannot be filibustered."

Oh my, it's a semantics gotcha game. :booze:

People that would put party over fellow citizens are true douchenozzles.
You just gave an explanation about how the system is supposed to work. It has no correlation to the current circumstances because the nominations and paperwork have not been submitted to the committee. Hence, the lie being told by trump. It is not the Democrats hold up the process, it is his incompetence in not sending the committee the paperwork. And even if he did, it is not the Democrats who control the process. It is the Republican controlled committee.
how do you know all that? are you a member of the senate? did you actually see him do it?

Last edited:
June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."

Trump misleads public on ambassador nominees

"“Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump said on Twitter.
If Dj Trump only told ONE lie per day that would make him a saint.

June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."

Trump misleads public on ambassador nominees

"“Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump said on Twitter.

Apparently Trump doesn't understand that he has to first nominate ambassadors before anyone can vote on them. The man-child is a retarded pathological liar.

He can not show any facts. He is attempting to hijack and kill the thread by making it monotonous and annoying. He knows that at some point many interested in the topic will stop reading it and move on to other threads to avoid his annoying posts.
I've told three times now for you lying idiots that I don't have any proof of anything that I simply did not see a lie in the link, and then I ask why you ask for that which you will not believe anyway. All you are doing is playing little games trying to make your claim of lies look better and make me into a liar. You continually claim I have no proof and i already told your stupid ass that i don't have any. Why do you keep asking me the same thing when I already told you I don't have it and that all I said was I didn't see Trump lying about anything? LMAO. You see this is what you shills try to do when anyone disagrees with you. lol
You probably think you have responded with an intelligent response of gibberish and deflection.
I've given you and the other trolls what they asked for and your still bleeding. Why is that?

bleed out, and stfu

Trump: No plans to fill 'unnecessary' appointed positions

Trump is a lying bitch.

THE END
what is he lying about? can you prove it?

registered dumbass aint cha mike ..

he said the dems were blocking his appointments.... he hasnt even tried to appoint anyone

he's a lying bitch.

I've told three times now for you lying idiots that I don't have any proof of anything that I simply did not see a lie in the link, and then I ask why you ask for that which you will not believe anyway. All you are doing is playing little games trying to make your claim of lies look better and make me into a liar. You continually claim I have no proof and i already told your stupid ass that i don't have any. Why do you keep asking me the same thing when I already told you I don't have it and that all I said was I didn't see Trump lying about anything? LMAO. You see this is what you shills try to do when anyone disagrees with you. lol
You probably think you have responded with an intelligent response of gibberish and deflection.
I've given you and the other trolls what they asked for and your still bleeding. Why is that?

bleed out, and stfu

Trump is a lying bitch.

THE END

he said the dems were blocking his appointments.... he hasnt even tried to appoint anyone

he's a lying bitch.
He's appointed several people. I think you have you "facts" wrong again? Why don't the dims stop blocking his stuff?

bleed out, and stfu

Trump is a lying bitch.

THE END

he's a lying bitch.
He's appointed several people. I think you have you "facts" wrong again? Why don't the dims stop blocking his stuff?

prove they are blocking the people he never appointed ...

prove they blocked the ones he appointed and are holding that position ...

Trump Signs Executive Orders After Taking Office

President Donald Trump signed several executive orders a short time after he was sworn in Friday.

Trump also signed orders that officially nominated his Cabinet picks, none of which have been confirmed by Congress

Trump needs to learn the order of things. Nominate first, then the senate confirms. Not the other way around.

Try us troll bot, or just continue to hide behind that horseshit
I was just reading your siggy. You are a homo that hates white heterosexual males. So much for not being biased eh he bitch?
Thank you again for your commitment to facts and logic and to staying on topic. You're a real asset to this board-one who helps to ensure the maintenance of a collegial environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other about the important issues of the day.

about

your useful idiot peon self....all the way to the bank.
Which Democrats are not showing up and doing their job, and how are they blocking ambassador nominations??

about

your useful idiot peon self.

The salient point is that Trump is lying again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:link:
Link?? See the OP

From that:

"are making their way through the process, which starts with the administration sending the relevant paperwork to the GOP-controlled Senate Foreign Relations Committee. After a president makes such nominations, the panel holds a confirmation hearing, followed by a vote on whether to refer nominees to the full Senate for confirmation. Republicans determine the Senate floor schedule, and as a result of past changes imposed by Democratic former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, ambassadors cannot be filibustered."

Oh my, it's a semantics gotcha game. :booze:

People that would put party over fellow citizens are true douchenozzles.
Thank you for helping to prove that the Dems are not responsible for the delays. THE NOMINEES CAN'T BE FILIBUSTED THE REPUBS HAVE A MAJORITY IN THE SENET. Did you give much thought to what you posted? You proved that Trump is lying. Thank you!!

Thank you for helping to prove that the Dems are not responsible for the delays. THE NOMINEES CAN'T BE FILIBUSTED THE REPUBS HAVE A MAJORITY IN THE SENET. Did you give much thought to what you posted? You proved that Trump is lying. Thank you!!

You think FACTS will stop the Trump supporters?

And i read the link in the OP I don't see anything but more lib media attacks on the president. Wheres the part where he mislead anyone? The only misleading i see is the OP.

"Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump Tweets

It's not Democrats

Trump Calls Democrats 'Obstructionists,' But He's Only Nominated 11 Ambassadors

So far, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and his deputy John Sullivan are the only Senate-approved top officials in Trump's State Department. The White House hasn't nominated any undersecretaries or assistant secretaries — those jobs are being filled on an acting basis by career foreign service officers.

Overseas, the picture is similar. Trump has nominated only 11 ambassadors, including Nikki Haley to the United Nations, Terry Branstad for China and David Friedman for Israel. Those three have been confirmed, as have two career Foreign Service officers for postings in Africa. There are nearly 190 ambassadorships.[...]

The remaining six nominations are pending in the Republican-controlled Senate, though some are recent nominations and some haven't turned in the necessary paperwork. Callista Gingrich, the Trump administration's choice for U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, is in the latter camp. Trump's pick to serve in Japan, Bill Hagerty, is awaiting a Foreign Relations Committee vote, while Scott Brown is awaiting a full Senate vote to become ambassador to New Zealand.

Trump is lying to you again. Slurp it up!

You happen to be one of the lowest rated posters in the history of the USMB.

Taking your poster rating (8,086 pts) and dividing it by your post count (30,675) gives you a rating of just 26%.

To put this in perspective your letter grade is below an F. Hell it's below an E.
Someone with an incomplete would score higher than you.
Someone having to repeat the 4th grade 4 times would be more intelligent.

• People avoid you in hallways.
  • They never ask your for advice.
  • When you talk, they plug their ears.
  • You are seldom asked to join your peers in after work frivolities.
  • If you are in a group, you are the first person they try to ditch.
  • You are the butt of all jokes.
  • People talk about you behind your back.
  • When you address a crowd, people ignore you or heckle you.
  • Women think you are a bore.
  • And your employer is constantly thinking about firing you or transferring you.

In other words, you are a mindless twat waffle with the intelligence of a blow up doll, and you make about as much of a contribution as a dung beetle does to a pile of shit.

Wow, you really put some time and effort into that. I wish I had nothing better to do all day than calculate some anonymous person's "rating" on an anonymous message board. Well done!

Forum List

Back