Trumps loves transparency, as long as it ain't about his white ass.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
House secretary Kelly lamented the fact that those memo's are to be released because his boss wants and love transparency....really bitch?

To date, Trump has yet to release his taxes....
To date, Trump has yet to give us details on the Obama wire tap
To date, Trump is still counting how many showed up at his rally
To date, Trump has yet to show us his connections to Russia and his business ties to Putin
To date, Trump has yet to release his tax returns to show his interest in off shore dealings.....but is the first to out democrats with his love for transparency.....

Does the gotdamned hypocrisy of this idiot ever end

F63283AD-32EC-43C5-BB84-AFD3F0A1DC82.gif

There is no law requiring Trump to release his tax returns.

And I hope he never does.....just to drive the lefty liberals crazy! ..... :thup:
Of course you hope he doesn't, it may reveal something sinister, like the bitch is really a Putin opprotive and was put in place to take over the world one peanut at a time...starting you morons here......LOLOLO

Impossible...those tiny hands couldn't produce a peanut let alone a human being...we all know the Trumps are test tube babies.
Go on Maury and find out like all the blacks do
LOLOLOL....Tank yous a hoot for a old white tiny dick fuck nut.
Tank, you need to get a room, find a nice old white lady that's still kickin and have at it, else I suspect you is gonna go crazy sending for my black ass every day...you should know by now, you can't handle facts.

Of course you hope he doesn't, it may reveal something sinister, like the bitch is really a Putin opprotive and was put in place to take over the world one peanut at a time...starting you morons here......LOLOLO
So you think Trump lists his income for being a Russian spy on his tax return? .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

So you think Trump lists his income for being a Russian spy on his tax return? .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
Think? Sunnie, don't be so stupid...honestly, your becoming a joke.

There is no law requiring Trump to release his tax returns.

And I hope he never does.....just to drive the lefty liberals crazy! ..... :thup:
I don't know man. I feel like the IRS would probably not accept his filing if it included a payment as a "Putin opportive".

Forum List

Back