Trump's meeting with the Tyrant of Turkey

In fact, Shiites have been shown to be a bit more rational and less violent in comparison.
Lol......you are absolutely clueless..... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Shiites have very little influence in terms of Global Jihad Terrorism. For instance, Shiites didn't carry out the 9/11 attack. It was carried our by mostly Saudis, who were Wahhabi-trained Sunnis. Most Muslim Terrorist Orgs in the world are Wahhabist Sunni Orgs. Shiites aren't the problem. Sunnis are.

you're confusing people who have been radicalized with normal sunni

Just do some research, and you'll quickly see that Shiites have very little influence as far as Global Jihad Terrorism goes. The world's most deadly Terrorist Orgs are Saudi Wahhabist Sunni Orgs.

It appears Erdogan has put on display here in America some of his tyrannical methods.....

"Nine people have been injured and two arrested outside the Turkish embassy in Washington, DC, after a brawl broke out between supporters and opponents of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Turkish leader met US President Donald Trump for talks on Tuesday."

I wonder......how did that meeting actually go? Anybody know? other than ISIS...what about the Gulen guy, the PKK, human rights issues, the refugee issue???

Erdogan supporters and critics clash outside Turkey's embassy in the US - BBC News
Love watching ANTIFA scum getting smashed. A bitch that was there Lesley something another said she was there and got BEAT! She has a goofy ANTIFA picture on her twitter feed.

Don't know but Turkey should be kicked the hell out of NATO.
Tossed Saladin

The U.S. should get out of NYETO, which represents a predatory but dying Islam-infested Europe. We should be the mortar holding the advancing BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) together. If anything, we should get Turkey and others to join us and them in order to disintegrate Muslims and the other Third-World evolutionary rejects, including the mountain apes in Kurdistan.

you dont know?.....but yet these guys you dont know should be kicked out of NATO?......another informed reply....
Turkey is shipping guns to terrorists and for that reason I say boot them. You have no more idea what was said at that meeting than I do, now do you?
Keep It Simple and You'll Get Stuck on Stupid

The Turks were one of the original supporters of ISIS but lately they have realized that ISIS wanted to use them and then destroy them.

I think this clearly shows Trump is in=bed with a Tyrant, who likely interfered with our elections. I bet Trump shared classified info. with him too.
Girlymen Fear Strongmen

Just like General Eisenhower shared military secrets with the British and Canadians? Quit pretending this fake take about Putin is going to win over any patriots, whom Dhimmicrats hate anyway.

It appears Erdogan has put on display here in America some of his tyrannical methods.....

"Nine people have been injured and two arrested outside the Turkish embassy in Washington, DC, after a brawl broke out between supporters and opponents of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Turkish leader met US President Donald Trump for talks on Tuesday."

I wonder......how did that meeting actually go? Anybody know? other than ISIS...what about the Gulen guy, the PKK, human rights issues, the refugee issue???

Erdogan supporters and critics clash outside Turkey's embassy in the US - BBC News
What I heard was, they talked about the fact that the U.S. is arming the Kurds, and they talked about Gulen.
Trump said we have to respect the law here, can't give you Gulen.
Trump said we will turn a blind eye to you shooting the Kurds who are shooting at you with our guns.

you dont know?.....but yet these guys you dont know should be kicked out of NATO?......another informed reply....

you can't have a dictatorship in NATO. and we shouldn't be obligated to defend a dictatorship.

that's a problem given that turkey provides the second largest military force to NATO. but do you want to send people to fight and die to keep that pos in power?
Does he kill Shia?

is there a point, troll? nice deflection. :cuckoo:
No deflection. The Shia are the problem wherever you look.
Why not the Sunnis?

you can't have a dictatorship in NATO. and we shouldn't be obligated to defend a dictatorship.

that's a problem given that turkey provides the second largest military force to NATO. but do you want to send people to fight and die to keep that pos in power?
Does he kill Shia?

Why not the Sunnis?
The Shia are Iran backed.

Turkey should be kicked the hell out of NATO.

Turkey can bottle up Russia's Black Sea Fleet. I don't think we want Turkey to become another source of refugees flooding Europe. What are the alternatives?
Kill the Shia.
The Vulture Has Two Wings. Carry On, Carrion.

The Sunnis attacked us. You're still hung up on Carter's foreign policy mistakes emboldening the Iranian Shia. O That Friend of OPEC, Dubai Dubya, must be held accountable for 9/11 just like Carter was for the hostages. Anyone who excuses one political Wing and attacks the other for the same thing is not motivated to think rationally.

Does he kill Shia?

Why not the Sunnis?
The Shia are Iran backed.
So?
Most of the major terrorist groups are Sunni.

Turkey is shipping guns to terrorists and for that reason I say boot them. You have no more idea what was said at that meeting then I do now do you?
your right but until i do i wont make the statement you made......

pelosi-assad.jpg

assad_pelosi.jpg

Pelosi+naked_old_lady_sitting.jpg

that is the problem jill.....many people in Turkey voted for the guy and his "powers"....

Does he kill Shia?

The Saudi Royal Family Is As Bad as the Ayatollahs and Must Be Exterminated

For 40 years, the government and its media hid from us the hatred the Russian and Chinese Communists had for each other. Now they are hiding the solution of intentionally escalating Mutually Assured Destruction within Islam and ending that Stone Age religion forever.

Turkey should be kicked the hell out of NATO.

Turkey can bottle up Russia's Black Sea Fleet. I don't think we want Turkey to become another source of refugees flooding Europe. What are the alternatives?
Kill the Shia.

and feed Erdogan's dreams of a new Caliphate....?
Islam Must Be Destroyed. Don't Let Traitors Tell You It's Too Big to Fail.

The downslide of the last caliphate started September 12, 1683, at the Battle of Vienna. Our fatal mistake started September 12, 200l when the HeirGuardsman and Darth Evader declared a War on Terror instead of a War on Islam.

Does he kill Shia?

The Saudi Royal Family Is As Bad as the Ayatollahs and Must Be Exterminated

For 40 years, the government and its media hid from us the hatred the Russian and Chinese Communists had for each other. Now they are hiding the solution of intentionally escalating Mutually Assured Destruction within Islam and ending that Stone Age religion forever.
PelosiandV.jpg

images

anObamaBows2.jpg

good question.......have him assassinated and replaced.....?

We tried that in Viet Nam. Didn't work out so well.
Without Oil, Allah Is All Through

We must assassinate the entire Saudi royal family and confiscate its oil. "Our" oil companies are protecting the enemies of mankind. Civilization cannot survive without being temporarily uncivilized against the permanently uncivilized.

probably the main reason we deal with Turkey is because Turkey is the only country in the region strong enough to balance out Iran....
Exxon Is Treason

So was Saddam, before the Saudi-loving Bush Family got rid of him. Not only was Saddam also thought to be a threat to the other enemies of mankind, the Saudis, but he produced more oil than his quotas allowed, driving down the profit margins of both American and Arab oil companies.

Forum List

Back