Trumps Mexico Flint dig...in todays speech.....what a joke!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump: Use to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico...today, with Ford moving its small line to Mexico...today cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint....ha ha ha ha....if that don't get the hicks to rally nothing will....but there's one small problem.......

IT WAS CONSERVATIVES, WHO VOTED 2-1 FOR NAFTA

IT WAS A CONSERVATIVE GOV. THAT POISONED THE RESIDENTS OF FLINT

.....AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE????

Everything a fuckin conservative touches, fucks whitey to the core and like the butt fucks they are, they love it!!

Trump: Use to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico...today, with Ford moving its small line to Mexico...today cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint....ha ha ha ha....if that don't get the hicks to rally nothing will....but there's one small problem.......

Everything a fuckin conservative touches, fucks whitey to the core and like the butt fucks they are, they love it!!
so what does hillary or our President have to say about this move by Ford?....how about our Congress?.....

• Banned

so what does hillary or our President have to say about this move by Ford?....how about our Congress?.....
Its called Capitalism fool....what do you supporters of Trump have to say about him rally for America's labor force, yet still have his shit man. in Mexico??????????? Something you fucks know, but don't give a shit about, but now you want answers? Ask fuckin Trump why his shit is there

It was Clinton's legislation he signed and negotiated. He did a shitty job of negotiation. Trump will do better.

Yes dumbass, you miss the fact that CLINTON signed NAFTA into law!

Its called Capitalism fool....what do you supporters of Trump have to say about him rally for America's labor force, yet still have his shit man. in Mexico??????????? Something you fucks know, but don't give a shit about, but now you want answers? Ask fuckin Trump why his shit is there
what do you supporters of Trump have to say about him rally for America's labor force
i dont know,why dont you ask one,there are plenty of them around here....fool....and nice dance around my question....

Forum List

Back