Trumps New Slogan Makes You Gag

America has been great since long before Traitor Trump, and will be long after he is gone. In fact, it will be even greater after he gets his ass pounded again.
No doubt Trump has some kind of swindle cooked up behind the scenes for the rubes to open up & say "please bone me again Dear Leader".

baby-trump.jpg

MAGAGA GOOGOO!
TDS illustrated.

Nope...I want the platform and don't need the slogans.
The only think I can't stand is replacing Americans in the workforce with cheap foreign labor; you obviously love slave labor.
Trump brought not one job back here from China in four years. Get a grip. His clothing line is made in you guessed it, CHYNA. So much for American jobs, right?

Trump brought not one job back here from China in four years. Get a grip. His clothing line is made in you guessed it, CHYNA. So much for American jobs, right?
You realize that everybody who was unemployed became employed because Trump was able to get rid of bullshit regulations by EO.

MAGAGA

Now Trump thinks making America Great Again and Glorius? He's really digging.

Oh come on. Trump is really a trans drag queen and is upset the handle Lady GAGA was already being used. No one try’s to hide behind makeup more then trump.

Forum List

Back