Trump's next "book".....The Art of Delusion

exactly WTF has that dumbass fixed pray tell ?

Well, in "fairness" Trump has now allowed coal mining outfits to OPENLY pollute streams and rivers....AND, allowed mentally unstable people to purchase weapons whenever their hearts desire.....
Leadership at its "best."
Not as much as Hillary Clinton's "presidency", Nat! Ouch...that stings...doesn't it!!!

Interesting..........I wonder if this is going to be the strategy for the Trumpsters over the next 4 years, every time Trump screws up, they will simply say that Hillary lost and ignore whatever the issue is.
4 Years isn't enough, I think the queens subjects need to be reminded of hillary as much since the election as America was before the election...it was nauseating, if that favor can be returned then I am all for it.
exactly WTF has that dumbass fixed pray tell ?

Well, in "fairness" Trump has now allowed coal mining outfits to OPENLY pollute streams and rivers....AND, allowed mentally unstable people to purchase weapons whenever their hearts desire.....
Leadership at its "best."
Not as much as Hillary Clinton's "presidency", Nat! Ouch...that stings...doesn't it!!!

Interesting..........I wonder if this is going to be the strategy for the Trumpsters over the next 4 years, every time Trump screws up, they will simply say that Hillary lost and ignore whatever the issue is.
4 Years isn't enough, I think the queens subjects need to be reminded of hillary as much since the election as America was before the election...it was nauseating, if that favor can be returned then I am all for it.

So, you'd rather focus on the past and bitch about it rather than focus on where we are at now, with an eye to where we can go?
I can do both, just assumed you could as well...It sounds to me like you just don't want to be reminded of the queens epic failure...in any case you should have thought or at least considered this prior to the election, too late now

I can do both, just assumed you could as well...It sounds to me like you just don't want to be reminded of the queens epic failure...in any case you should have thought or at least considered this prior to the election, too late now

Hillary could NEVER have destroyed the right wing party as well as Trump is doing......In the long run, its good that she lost...never liked her, anyway.

Hillary could NEVER have destroyed the right wing party as well as Trump is doing......In the long run, its good that she lost...never liked her, anyway.

Seriously, what is your drug of choice? Is it Oxycotin? Heroin, Meth? The Dem party got slaughtered this last election, and even got caught rigging their own primary. John Podesta was shown to be a moron and a security risk, and an ugly person.
The DNC and it's corrupt cronies and The Clinton campaign spewed ugly hatred in emails against Latinos, Gays, & Blacks, as well as Rural People, Trump Supporters, and Sanders Supporters.

Two consecutive heads of The DNC were dismissed for UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. Hillary met with Russian Ambassadors numerous times while Campaigning. The DNC lost over 1,000 races, the majority of State Governorships, and State Legislatures, as well as The House, the Senate, and The Presidency, and soon they are to lose The Supreme Court's Left leaning makeup.

You sound like Bagdad Bob.
Zero Credibility when you make the statements like you do.

upload_2017-3-13_16-45-10.jpeg

Even Ulysses Grant's administration did better in the first 50 days......Trump's so-called "presidency" is proving an epic failure.

Ummmmmm.... Not sure if serious. Just because all the other politicians and so much of the media is corrupt and failing at their job doesn't mean Trump is.

Seriously, what is your drug of choice? Is it Oxycotin? Heroin, Meth? The Dem party got slaughtered this last election, and even got caught rigging their own primary. John Podesta was shown to be a moron and a security risk, and an ugly person.
The DNC and it's corrupt cronies and The Clinton campaign spewed ugly hatred in emails against Latinos, Gays, & Blacks, as well as Rural People, Trump Supporters, and Sanders Supporters.

Two consecutive heads of The DNC were dismissed for UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. Hillary met with Russian Ambassadors numerous times while Campaigning. The DNC lost over 1,000 races, the majority of State Governorships, and State Legislatures, as well as The House, the Senate, and The Presidency, and soon they are to lose The Supreme Court's Left leaning makeup.

View attachment 116623

I'm NOT here to "defend" the DNC, but to attack the equally (if not more so) republican morons......

You will see a major shift with Trump lap dogs abandoning ship fairly soon....The idiots....like you....will remain with that Titanic of the Trump administration, but others....perhaps more selfish.....will throw the orange clown under the nearest bus when they figure out that demagoguery may be "good" during a campaign, but sucks bit time when those false promises need to be filled.

View attachment 116623

I'm NOT here to "defend" the DNC, but to attack the equally (if not more so) republican morons......

You will see a major shift with Trump lap dogs abandoning ship fairly soon....The idiots....like you....will remain with that Titanic of the Trump administration, but others....perhaps more selfish.....will throw the orange clown under the nearest bus when they figure out that demagoguery may be "good" during a campaign, but sucks bit time when those false promises need to be filled.
meh...they could just claim they never liked him anyway

Does being a jerk ever bother you?

Ever consider just working with trump on policies you have in common?

Destroyed them so well they have control of the entire government

NAT4900 is a professional paid Troll.

No one could be that thick headed, insane, stubborn and incapable of rational thought.

You could hit him with a bus full of truth and he'd tell you that he's in perfect health as he gives a DemNazi salute to his little gods and tries to convince you that he doesn't have every bone in his body broken!

To the contrary! He'll lay there in his hospital bed in a body cast and tell you he's ready to compete in The Olympics and taking the Gold Baby!

You need to start attacking the party that rigged your own primary. Bernie Sanders was your rightful and legal Nominee.

And the DNC has become a criminal enterprise and a joke internationally.

Please explain to me why Hillary Clinton met with The Russian Ambassador during her campaign and why your party continues to push a false narrative and is even setting up a confederate government for the sole purpose of "Resisting Democracy" with Obama Benedict Arnold Jefferson Davis as you Confederate President.

Lastly how much pay does a paid liberal troll pull down for disrupting adult discussions about the future of our country?

No person can be Agenda driven and blindly partisan without being paid to act like an ass like that.

View attachment 116623

Last edited:

Forum List

Back