Trump's next "book".....The Art of Delusion

Then why are you all upset about Trump winning the election? Why do you endlessly start several angry, hateful anti-Trump threads daily?

I don;t give a shit whether you morons believe me or not, but I am not "upset" about trump winning ......Trump will destroy the republicans BETTER than any democrat could ever had dreamed of.

There are NO excuses now for the many fuck ups that have happened and will occur,,,,the power is all yours...and with that,ALL the fucks ups are also yours....at least, for the next 2 years

Payroll inequality between men and women is a made up issue used by liberals to whip up their base.

Then why are you all upset about Trump winning the election? Why do you endlessly start several angry, hateful anti-Trump threads daily?

I don;t give a shit whether you morons believe me or not, but I am not "upset" about trump winning ......Trump will destroy the republicans BETTER than any democrat could ever had dreamed of.

There are NO excuses now for the many fuck ups that have happened and will occur,,,,the power is all yours...and with that,ALL the fucks ups are also yours....at least, for the next 2 years

LOL..you're not upset but you've been posting 3 or 4 new strings nearly every day that attack Trump? I'm sorry, Nat but I think you "dost protest too much!"

Payroll inequality between men and women is a made up issue used by liberals to whip up their base.

Sure,,,,and global warming is a hoax and gravity is a liberal plot.....LOL

So then what you are saying is that you are not upset? You just endlessly start several hateful anti-Trump threads daily and spouting out insults and calling anyone and everyone that voted for or simply want to give Trump a chance "morons" because that's how you act while you're in a good mood?

So then what you are saying is that you are not upset? You just endlessly start several hateful anti-Trump threads daily and spouting out insults and calling anyone and everyone that voted for or simply want to give Trump a chance "morons" because that's how you act while you're in a good mood?

Well, like most left wingers he is convinced that whatever he does is the right thing to do (or it was).

His butthurt will subside some day....sure seems to be taking a while.

LOL..you're not upset but you've been posting 3 or 4 new strings nearly every day that attack Trump? I'm sorry, Nat but I think you "dost protest too much!"

True.....and I'll keep posting NOT because I'm "upset" but to remind right wing morons of the grave mistake they've made....Eventually, they'll realize it themselves....and I and a few others on this conservative forum are but a daily reminder of your failures...LOL

Global warming and cooling have been taking place long before man existed and will continue to take place long after we are gone. So what's your point?

No point to make.....Dumb people will remain dumb regardless of what I were to post.......Wallow in your own ignorance and rely for your scientific knowledge on people like Hannity....

PRECISELY !!!!! and yes, anyone who was so thoroughly fooled by the orange clown IS a moron......

True.....and I'll keep posting NOT because I'm "upset" but to remind right wing morons of the grave mistake they've made....Eventually, they'll realize it themselves....and I and a few others on this conservative forum are but a daily reminder of your failures...LOL

You twits never realized what stupid choice Obama was....you made it twice and defend it to this day.

What makes you think Trump supporters are going to be any different ?

PRECISELY !!!!! and yes, anyone who was so thoroughly fooled by the orange clown IS a moron......

And thus we see that some braindead idiots like you never have figured out that Trump didn't fool anyone.

When I cast my vote it was for a self-inflated liar.

Who was a better job than the self-inflated, liar he was running against.

You twits never realized what stupid choice Obama was....you made it twice and defend it to this day.

The entire planet (except for right wing...and somewhat racist morons and of course Putin's oligarchs) would laugh at your comparison of a decent president like Obama and a buffoon like the orange clown.

But do carry on....I appreciate the thread's bumps.....

The entire planet (except for right wing...and somewhat racist morons and of course Putin's oligarchs) would laugh at your comparison of a decent president like Obama and a buffoon like the orange clown.

But do carry on....I appreciate the thread's bumps.....

Only in your sad little dreams is Obama a decent president.

I promise you....if you went away....I would not miss you at all.

Well, sorry....I'm here to piss off all right wing morons.....like you....until these same morons bitch enough to the monitors on here to kick me out.................Live with it!!!! LOL

Forum List

Back