Trump's not even president and every day, he makes Obama look better and better.

Exactly. He is not even President yet, yet you are blaming him for things out of his control. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Fighting with the intelligence community.

A bromance with one of the worlds scariest oligarchs.

His lack of respect for this country.

His fighting with the press.

Comparing the intelligence community to the Nazi Party.

And the many different answers his nominees gave opposite to what he said previously like Russian threat, Nato, torture and other policies.

Then the way he acts. Arguing and fighting with the press. Then he put up folders and papers and said they were his business plan but wouldn't let any reporters look in a single folder.

trumps_pence01112017getty.jpg

He talks to America like the country is stupid and he is talking to his scam targets.

And he unintentionally makes Obama, who he hates, look better and better.

I do not want DJT to back down.

Only someone massively retarded would claim that Obama looks better.

The "intelligence" community deserves criticism for becoming politicized

The Democratic Media Complex became an extension of the demo_rat party therefore a fair target.

Clapper does remind me of nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and his "intelligence reports" remind me of the bullshit the nazis used to publish in " Der Stürmer"

Fuck you , now.

What world do you live in?
Face it - you lost.
Now shut off Rachel, get off the couch, put your hands in your pockets, and go get yourself a job.
Retired.
I dont normally correct spelling, mostly because I make enough mistakes for everyone here and I am also constantly doing typos.
However when someone misspells a word to the extent you just did, I find it hard not to try to correct the error for that person.
Getting to it, you spelled retarded wrong, its R E T A R D E D, not R E T I R E D.
oh and just like everyone on the left has been telling the rest of us for the last 8 years when we spoke of the bag boy and his vision for the United States, there is nothing that Donald Trump will do that can in anyway affect your quality of life.

And the many different answers his nominees gave opposite to what he said previously like Russian threat, Nato, torture and other policies.

Then the way he acts. Arguing and fighting with the press. Then he put up folders and papers and said they were his business plan but wouldn't let any reporters look in a single folder.

He talks to America like the country is stupid and he is talking to his scam targets.

I do not want DJT to back down.

Only someone massively retarded would claim that Obama looks better.

The "intelligence" community deserves criticism for becoming politicized

The Democratic Media Complex became an extension of the demo_rat party therefore a fair target.

Clapper does remind me of nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and his "intelligence reports" remind me of the bullshit the nazis used to publish in " Der Stürmer"

Fuck you , now.

Wow, you're kinda stupid.
No, not "kinda". Stupid as fuck.

It was the media that got Trump elected.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

And the reason Clapper called Trump was to make sure he understood that his organization didn't release those documents. After all, the report was written by a British agent outside the country, Duh ya dumb shit.

And what was added to the report was labeled "DISINFORMATION" to make sure Trump knew what was out there. What if he never told Trump and it came out? Would Trump accuse him of with holding information? Numbnuts? What the fuck is wrong with you? Dunce!

What world do you live in?
Face it - you lost.
Now shut off Rachel, get off the couch, put your hands in your pockets, and go get yourself a job.
Retired.
I dont normally correct spelling, mostly because I make enough mistakes for everyone here and I am also constantly doing typos.
However when someone misspells a word to the extent you just did, I find it hard not to try to correct the error for that person.
Getting to it, you spelled retarded wrong, its R E T A R D E D, not R E T I R E D.
oh and just like everyone on the left has been telling the rest of us for the last 8 years when we spoke of the bag boy and his vision for the United States, there is nothing that Donald Trump will do that can in anyway affect your quality of life.
He could if they ended my Obamacare dipshit.

What's ironic is that 30 million people will need to rely on Trump to protect their health care until Republicans can replace it with "something terrific".

Those thirty million aren't the responsibility of anyone but themselves.

If they want healthcare then they need to get off their asses and pay for it themselves.

I hope they replace it with nothing.

Exactly. He is not even President yet, yet you are blaming him for things out of his control. Brilliant. :rolleyes:
Oh, he thinks he's already president. Believe it.

He's close enough. Believe it. How many days? (he just can't ACT as President)
-------------------------------------- keep teaching these libs , eventually they may learn . ---------------------------------------- 7 Days to go to a new American President Kat !!

Thanks for allowing us a peek into the insane mind....scary shit!

iu

Then the way he acts. Arguing and fighting with the press. Then he put up folders and papers and said they were his business plan but wouldn't let any reports look in a single folder.

You are correct. We all saw this coming. A leopard does not change his spots. Donald Trump telegraphed all the things you mention during the Republican nomination debates and the presidential debates as well as his speeches to his supporters. No one can be surprised that he has gone on to embarrass the United States and cause tremendous chaos at home and abroad. The man suffers from a grandiose personality disorder but has a brain the size of a pea. Lord have mercy!

I don't think he is stupid but he has personality disorder... He was put on the backfoot in a press conference on Wednesday and we see what he is like... I see major news organisations getting their White House passes revoked... Look at the treatment of CNN, he threw out an accusation at CNN for running the story about the dossier... He couldn't take that CNN would not shut their mouth about it... That's censorship...

When The PRESS who is at war with you, CHEERS and CLAPS at your press conference, it's safe to say America finally woke up and realized how damaging The Obama Presidency has been to American Interests, Sovereignty, and Security.

I don't think he is stupid but he has personality disorder... He was put on the backfoot in a press conference on Wednesday and we see what he is like... I see major news organisations getting their White House passes revoked... Look at the treatment of CNN, he threw out an accusation at CNN for running the story about the dossier... He couldn't take that CNN would not shut their mouth about it... That's censorship...
Did your dad ever tell you to shut the fuck up? It was like that.

You're right...Trump is a total dipshit.
How dare he speak with such a backbone after we're all use to that soft spoken pussy with oversized ears and an un-American name.
How dare he be vocal about the detriment caused by immigrants and low life's.
How dare he be vocal about making America American again.
How dare he demand more of citizens and hold piece of shits accountable.
How dare he call the media out on their bias and motives.
How dare he be so candid, direct and blunt. (Doesn't he know we like to be coddled with a sneaky, soothing tone.)
How dare he try to run this country will balls!
WHAT AN ASSHOLE HE IS!

What's ironic is that 30 million people will need to rely on Trump to protect their health care until Republicans can replace it with "something terrific".
------------------------------------------------ oughta teach them the lesson that they shouldn't rely on anyone especially 'government' . The beggars should only rely on themselves . Whatever 'gov' gives 'gov' can easily take away RDean .

------------------------------------------------ oughta teach them the lesson that they shouldn't rely on anyone especially 'government' . The beggars should only rely on themselves . Whatever 'gov' gives 'gov' can easily take away RDean .
Whomever the people have put in charge of the government can be given the boot at the next election.

Obamacare is a load of shit because it relies on people paying for other people's irresponsibility....

You don't understand how insurance works, do you?

Obama was a very good president who is going to look like one of the best in history when you contrast him with the clown that takes over.

Forum List

Back