Trump's number one lie of the election

Trump to Jeb Bush during the debates..."Jeb pretty soon you will be way out on the end of the stage" LMAO the look on Jeb Bush face was historic. Funniest damn thing I ever saw in a debate. That Trump called Hillary a liar to her face on national tv...well its been one awesome presidential election for we conservatives.

you "conservatives" are nothing more then trend followers.

We stomped your ass. You looking for another beating?

From who? Yall are the same retards who were all tea party, but quit because whwn yall elected those guys they just did the same old thing politicians always do. Again, the average trumpkin watches dancing with stars and follows twitter. As trumppromises go unfilled, yall will cry more. And YOU wont stomp shit, YOU diddnt stomp shit.Grow up a little.

And we stomped your ass. We took on Hillary and the MSM and kicked your ass on your home turf, the blue wall crumbled. We went into PA, MI, and WI and whooped your ass, it was embarrassing. Poor Hillary bawled her eyes out and the looks on the MSM faces, priceless. :Boom2:
You narrowly won the election. The white working class in the upper midwest is why you won. Trump will not be able to fulfill their job hopes is going to be his problem.

You fascists are already digging a hole from which you can't emerge.
it's our hole then right? so why are you acting all pissy. you're saying nothing is different than today. I thought today america was great, right? what the fk man?

So far all of Trump's detractors have seen their own demise.

Trump to Jeb Bush during the debates..."Jeb pretty soon you will be way out on the end of the stage" LMAO the look on Jeb Bush face was historic. Funniest damn thing I ever saw in a debate. That Trump called Hillary a liar to her face on national tv...well its been one awesome presidential election for we conservatives.

You won by 36 EV majority, and you lost the popular vote by seven million.

Stop your trumptation. Trumptation = deliberate lie.

There's no such thing as a popular vote fool. We whooped your ass on your home turf, the blue wall crumbled. PA, MI, WI we turned them red. You don't want a rematch after that beating trust me.

On that I happen to agree. None of the recounts will change anything at all. All it is is an attempt to delegitimize Trumps presidency. Its what the left always does when they lose.

You narrowly won the election. The white working class in the upper midwest is why you won. Trump will not be able to fulfill their job hopes is going to be his problem.

You lost because Hillary was a condescending elitist lair of epic proportions. If she had spent half her time opening up as a person instead of avoiding email and Clinton Foundation questions, she may have won. Now the party is just a fractured pile.

Actually, if you subtract the supposed 3 million illegals who voted Trump did win the Popular vote....unless Snowflakes want to make the laughable argument that illegals would actually vote for the candidate who has vowed to send them home. :p
SUPPOSED? Where's your evidence of "3 million illegals who voted"?

Actually, if you subtract the supposed 3 million illegals who voted Trump did win the Popular vote....unless Snowflakes want to make the laughable argument that illegals would actually vote for the candidate who has vowed to send them home. :p

Where's your evidence even one vote was miss counted in MI, WI or PA? Even Stein admits no evidence exists.

From who? Yall are the same retards who were all tea party, but quit because whwn yall elected those guys they just did the same old thing politicians always do. Again, the average trumpkin watches dancing with stars and follows twitter. As trumppromises go unfilled, yall will cry more. And YOU wont stomp shit, YOU diddnt stomp shit.Grow up a little.

And we stomped your ass. We took on Hillary and the MSM and kicked your ass on your home turf, the blue wall crumbled. We went into PA, MI, and WI and whooped your ass, it was embarrassing. Poor Hillary bawled her eyes out and the looks on the MSM faces, priceless. :Boom2:

Wow. And we need t be scared of the "alt-right" boogie man? You mean the "white working class" who pay all the bills and are being crushed by the ruling class ?

So far all of Trump's detractors have seen their own demise.

There's no such thing as a popular vote fool. We whooped your ass on your home turf, the blue wall crumbled. PA, MI, WI we turned them red. You don't want a rematch after that beating trust me.
You lying fascist turd. That is a trumptation. Of course there is a popular vote. It affects the EC vote.

You lost by seven million PV and won the EC by 36 EV.

Where's your evidence even one vote was miss counted in MI, WI or PA? Even Stein admits no evidence exists.
I did not say there was. You lying turd of a Dread Lord is saying there will millions of illegal votes. You voted for a fascist.

You lying fascist turd. That is a trumptation. Of course there is a popular vote. It affects the EC vote.

You lost by seven million PV and won the EC by 36 EV.

So then they guy who loses gets to be president ?

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

He went on to directly target states he lost: "Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California — so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias — big problem!"

Trump worries me...I thought he would abandon his pathological lying once he became President. EVERYTHING a President says will be fact checked both home and abroad....This will seriously impact his credibility
Trump is a fascist, rw, never, ever doubt it. He hates the democratic process. He does not understand the Constitution. Good Americans have to oppose him every single day.

I don't know about fascist....but he does seem to be a compulsive liar
He layers lies upon lies in a desperate attempt to avoid fault

Do You Know a Compulsive Liar?

I think it is basic insecurity on his part. He cannot stand to be wrong, cannot stand to be criticized and he has a compulsive need to retaliate to every perceived slight

Trump wants to be admired....so everything becomes...I am the best, I am smart, I am rich

When pressed...he creates lies to cover

Being President is a lot of pressure....I'm not sure he can handle it

President Trump! say it libs....say it. Live it love it learn it.....

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

He went on to directly target states he lost: "Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California — so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias — big problem!"

Trump worries me...I thought he would abandon his pathological lying once he became President. EVERYTHING a President says will be fact checked both home and abroad....This will seriously impact his credibility
Trump is a fascist, rw, never, ever doubt it. He hates the democratic process. He does not understand the Constitution. Good Americans have to oppose him every single day.

I don't know about fascist....but he does seem to be a compulsive liar
He layers lies upon lies in a desperate attempt to avoid fault

Do You Know a Compulsive Liar?

I think it is basic insecurity on his part. He cannot stand to be wrong, cannot stand to be criticized and he has a compulsive need to retaliate to every perceived slight

Trump wants to be admired....so everything becomes...I am the best, I am smart, I am rich

When pressed...he creates lies to cover

Being President is a lot of pressure....I'm not sure he can handle it

I tend to agree.

Wow. And we need t be scared of the "alt-right" boogie man? You mean the "white working class" who pay all the bills and are being crushed by the ruling class ?
Don't be afraid of the white working class, kid. I am saying that Trump cannot provide those jobs he promised. Thus that class will turn on him.

If it makes you feel better. Fact is, Yall are to stupid to see you been had.
The GOP was 'had'?!

The DNC not only RAN the most crooked, lying, corrupt, criminal politician in US history, they rigged their Primaries to FORCE such a corrupt, lying, global elitist criminal on the Democratic party faithful / voters.

They completely F*ed the Bernie supporters by rigging the system, helping to cement their loss.

Despite the Primary being rigged, despite the vast majority of the 'media' being rabidly partisan 'All-In' media, despite Obama encouraging millions of illegals to vote, despite the corrupt Obama administration and DOJ protecting Hillary from deserved indictment and prosecution, Hillary STILL lost....to Donald Trump.

In all COMPLETE honesty, Hillary Clinton should never have been the DNC's Candidate because - again in ALL COMPLETE honesty - being under FBI Investigation during the campaign should have been a complete disqualifier. If you Liberals are COMPLETELY HONEST you will admit that you would have been raising HOLY HELL, demanding Trump be forced from the election if HE would have been under SEVERAL FBI investigations! (Hillary & her Foundation are STILL under investigation for fraud, bribery, corruption, etc...)

The liberals, in order to support Hillary Clinton, lowered all of their standards and threw out their own rules about 'disqualifiers'. It is only 'right' that after doing so their candidate - the most scandalous / corrupt in US history to ever run / be ALLOWED to run lost the election.

Lib please we body slammed Hillary to the ground and kicked dirt in her face while laughing.

If it makes you feel better. Fact is, Yall are to stupid to see you been had.
The GOP was 'had'?!

The DNC not only RAN the most crooked, lying, corrupt, criminal politician in US history, they rigged their Primaries to FORCE such a corrupt, lying, global elitist criminal on the Democratic party faithful / voters.

They completely F*ed the Bernie supporters by rigging the system, helping to cement their loss.

Despite the Primary being rigged, despite the vast majority of the 'media' being rabidly partisan 'All-In' media, despite Obama encouraging millions of illegals to vote, despite the corrupt Obama administration and DOJ protecting Hillary from deserved indictment and prosecution, Hillary STILL lost....to Donald Trump.

In all COMPLETE honesty, Hillary Clinton should never have been the DNC's Candidate because - again in ALL COMPLETE honesty - being under FBI Investigation during the campaign should have been a complete disqualifier. If you Liberals are COMPLETELY HONEST you will admit that you would have been raising HOLY HELL, demanding Trump be forced from the election if HE would have been under SEVERAL FBI investigations! (Hillary & her Foundation are STILL under investigation for fraud, bribery, corruption, etc...)

The liberals, in order to support Hillary Clinton, lowered all of their standards and threw out their own rules about 'disqualifiers'. It is only 'right' that after doing so their candidate - the most scandalous / corrupt in US history to ever run / be ALLOWED to run lost the election.

this right here,

"
In all COMPLETE honesty, Hillary Clinton should never have been the DNC's Candidate because - again in ALL COMPLETE honesty - being under FBI Investigation during the campaign should have been a complete disqualifier. If you Liberals are COMPLETELY HONEST you will admit that you would have been raising HOLY HELL, demanding Trump be forced from the election if HE would have been under SEVERAL FBI investigations! (Hillary & her Foundation are STILL under investigation for fraud, bribery, corruption, etc...)"

Agree 100%, but trump aint much better. I voted for the question mark, not Hillary for all those reason you posted.

poor easyt, he is going to have a stroke. Trump lied. There were no illegal votes.

Forum List

Back