Trump's obvious "affinity" for dictators.....

I have had mixed feelings on Trump meeting Kim, you bring up good points. I don’t trust anything Kim would say and I don’t think Kim knows how to deal with Trump. If this meeting helps to soften NK then the entire world is better off.

I agree......However, KJU has established NK as yet another world nuclear powerhouse...
Is there ANY chance that NK will disarm?
If not, how is NK any different than what Iran was trying to establish for itself?

There was no chance NK was going to give up their program before and there’s is no chance they will do it now. What you can hope for is that they quit testing and threatening and become a more civilized country and works.

I’m not sure of Trump’s diplomacy however it is encouraging that NK wants to talk and I think Trump and not knowing where he stands or what he may do has NK wanting to talk. Where it goes, I don’t know, I also have no trust NK as they have lied all along.

probably best to target the top 'nork' and then with him gone he will no longer be worried about losing his country , position , money and other goodies .

Just think about what Kim Jun Un has been able to do with a moron as U.S. president......Without ANY reasons to denuclearize his country, KJU has cajoled a president to give him status as a world leader and NOT a low-life despot.

Of course, we all know that the idiot in chief praises ex-KGB Putin, possible-president for life and Xi Jinping, and president Rodrigo Duterte.....If Stalin were still alive, Trump would probably invite him to Mar-A-Lago....lol
image.jpeg

interesting...

according to the slant of this thread, Kim Jung isn't a world leader unless Trump recognizes him.

Wonder who's been in charge of NK the last few years?

I'm sure that even YOU would admit that the above is LAME ......sure KJU has been his country's despot for several years now.....with China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran as his only trading partners.

World leader???......Nahhhhh.......Clever manipulator of Trump? ..........You bet..

gnat?

is it REALLY necessary for you to prove your ignorance so well, and so often?

nat you did not do to well in this thread......whether you like it or not little kimmy is a leader of a nation who has made the most powerful countries on the planet notice him....i wonder why?...

well, your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.....The thread is NOT just about KJU, but about Trump's AFFINITY for despots and dictators.....and his envy for just how powerful they are in their own countries.......leaving him here with not much than 1/3 approval of his moronic antics.
it doesnt matter if its about felix the fucking cat nat,you are not faring to well....yea i know you think you are kicking ass here......

Have I missed Breaking News? Have they announced that the meeting will be in Korea?

No, you're correct...No venue has been established.......but, let's look at KJU's passport to see where he has visited in the past.
I'm guessing he won't travel far. DMZ maybe? It's not a bad idea to hold it there. Oh, God, I hope Trump doesn't invite him to Mar a Lago.

He went to school in Switzerland, so that may be an option

I have had mixed feelings on Trump meeting Kim, you bring up good points. I don’t trust anything Kim would say and I don’t think Kim knows how to deal with Trump. If this meeting helps to soften NK then the entire world is better off.

I agree......However, KJU has established NK as yet another world nuclear powerhouse...
Is there ANY chance that NK will disarm?
If not, how is NK any different than what Iran was trying to establish for itself?

There was no chance NK was going to give up their program before and there’s is no chance they will do it now. What you can hope for is that they quit testing and threatening and become a more civilized country and works.

I’m not sure of Trump’s diplomacy however it is encouraging that NK wants to talk and I think Trump and not knowing where he stands or what he may do has NK wanting to talk. Where it goes, I don’t know, I also have no trust NK as they have lied all along.

I'd bet against it too. But remember Reagan and Qaddafi

Just think about what Kim Jun Un has been able to do with a moron as U.S. president......Without ANY reasons to denuclearize his country, KJU has cajoled a president to give him status as a world leader and NOT a low-life despot.

Of course, we all know that the idiot in chief praises ex-KGB Putin, possible-president for life and Xi Jinping, and president Rodrigo Duterte.....If Stalin were still alive, Trump would probably invite him to Mar-A-Lago....lol
View attachment 181914
I'm not crazy about Bill, but a dictator he was not.

He stepped down after 2 terms.

Trump likes Putin, praised Xi Jinping for becoming president for life, and said the US should do that type of thing too:
Trump on Xi Jinping’s move to end term limits: “Maybe we’ll h...

and he congratulated Erdogan on his referendum greatly expanding his powers :
Trump calls Erdogan to congratulate him on contested referendum, Turkey says

Now, assuming Trump makes it through 2 terms, I doubt he would stop there and would probably propose an amendment to the Constitution.

And Trump supporters are likewise attracted to the likes of Putin, typical of most on the authoritarian right.

View attachment 181914
I'm not crazy about Bill, but a dictator he was not.

He stepped down after 2 terms.

Trump likes Putin, praised Xi Jinping for becoming president for life, and said the US should do that type of thing too:
Trump on Xi Jinping’s move to end term limits: “Maybe we’ll h...

and he congratulated Erdogan on his referendum greatly expanding his powers :
Trump calls Erdogan to congratulate him on contested referendum, Turkey says

Now, assuming Trump makes it through 2 terms, I doubt he would stop there and would probably propose an amendment to the Constitution.
Yes, Trump is a dictator. Hitler Jr.
That explains why the left want to disarm the American people. :lmao:

Forum List

Back