Trump's Pants on Fire claim that CNN ratings are 'way down' | PolitiFact

Not so fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

Politifarce is just as fake as CNN.
LOLOL

I just did a screen capture of their review page...

1gg5yv.jpg

Trump lies about everything. It is proof of his mental illness. He can not be honest. He must lie all the time to satisfy his illness. He must feel that he is getting over on everyone all the time. That is his identity.
Obama lied about where he was conceived. Yes Obama couldn't tell the truth no matter what. Next question? Oh and Nickelodeon's ratings are better than CNN 's.
On behalf of the International Liberal Conspiracy, I'd like to personally thank you for 1) trying to change the subject and 2) avoiding anything resembling a counter-argument to the OP's post. It warms my bleeding heart to see you fail.

Unfortunately, Trump diehards don't care if he lies or not. I've found a few typical responses when you show how Trump has literally lied about something:
1) Bring up Obama or Hillary. ("Obama was born in Kenya, so how about that lie?")
2) Outright denial. ("Trump is actually the most honest politician we've had in our lifetime!")
3) Change the subject. ("You want to talk about lying? How about Seth Rich or Vince Foster???")
4) Claim media bias. ("ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, USA TODAY, NY Times, Wash Post, Chicago Tribute, Miami Herald, Forbes, and Wall Street Journal are all liberal and print lies about Trump!")

I think it's important to keep track of Trump's lies because there are plenty of folks either unsure about Trump or starting to regret their vote. But for most Trump fans, lying doesn't matter. What does matter? Winning. Politics is just a game to these people, and all they want to do is win elections.

The most embarrassing thing is not just to be proven wrong, but to be proven to have said the exact opposite of the truth. In short, Donald Trump said that CNN's ratings are "way down" lately," when in fact they are "way up", according to the independent fact-checking website Politifact.com:

Trump is wrong. CNN's ratings are up.

tom-pantsonfire.gif

CNN’s Primetime Shows Get Fewer Viewers Than Decade-Old Re-Runs of Yogi Bear

Sad Days for CNN as Yogi Bear Reruns Are Pulling Better Ratings

yogi-bear-animated-31.gif

kung+fu+panda_2297.gif
baloo-1416614330.gif

Your article and the Politfact statements can both be true, because compared to CNN's ratings in past years, its viewership is way up. If your article is correct, NickAtNight has always had more viewers. So what? We have a lot of kids watching tv during primetime? CNN's viewership is up.
The President makes shit up. End of story.
if both can be true, why is taking 1 side valid and the other side "making shit up"? that's what i don't get.

i found several articles today that said CNN has gone from 6th to 13th. now i'm not going to go into splitting hairs cause i just don't care at that point but i don't understand how if you take emotions out that one side is making stuff up and the other is accurate when we have valid stories for both sides at the very minimum.

The most embarrassing thing is not just to be proven wrong, but to be proven to have said the exact opposite of the truth. In short, Donald Trump said that CNN's ratings are "way down" lately," when in fact they are "way up", according to the independent fact-checking website Politifact.com:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Politifact, aye? I just read something about them a couple days ago:

They're biased fuckwads.

PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias - Media Trackers
Be careful there. The sources are what counts, not necessarily their final "judgment."

Your article and the Politfact statements can both be true, because compared to CNN's ratings in past years, its viewership is way up. If your article is correct, NickAtNight has always had more viewers. So what? We have a lot of kids watching tv during primetime? CNN's viewership is up.
if both can be true, why is taking 1 side valid and the other side "making shit up"? that's what i don't get.

i found several articles today that said CNN has gone from 6th to 13th. now i'm not going to go into splitting hairs cause i just don't care at that point but i don't understand how if you take emotions out that one side is making stuff up and the other is accurate when we have valid stories for both sides at the very minimum.
Maybe you need to go back and read both articles? Because my point was that the two articles are comparing different things. Compared to past viewer counts of CNN, CNN is gaining viewership and has been for the past few years. The other article compares CNN's viewership to other channels. They aren't comparing the same things. So there's no reason to necessarily contradict either one.

CNN's ratings aren't way down compared to past years. They are improving. So the President's statement is inaccurate.

Maybe you need to go back and read both articles? Because my point was that the two articles are comparing different things. Compared to past viewer counts of CNN, CNN is gaining viewership and has been for the past few years. The other article compares CNN's viewership to other channels. They aren't comparing the same things. So there's no reason to necessarily contradict either one.

CNN's ratings aren't way down compared to past years. They are improving. So the President's statement is inaccurate.

CNN is done within 2 years.

CNN is done within 2 years.
okay, Merlin

not gonna go back and read much of anything to be honest. i query on CNN RATINGS in google and headline after headline say DOWN.

CNN begins to reap what they sow as their ratings nose-dive to embarrassing levels

CNN Now Losing To Nick-At-Nite In Prime Time Ratings War

The Shows That Are Beating CNN in Primetime Ratings Spell Embarrassment for the Network

Scoreboard: Thursday, July 6

Death Spiral: Along With Its Credibility, CNN Ratings Collapse

CNN's ratings plummet to 10th in primetime

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear" | Zero Hedge

in fact, the only one saying they're doing well on page 1 of that google search is - CNN.

go figure. the zerohedge is pretty unbiased and all i see are down arrows for CNN.

so if trump said their ratings are down and cites any of these sources, how he is lying?

tom-pantsonfire.gif
Who fucking cares...

Do you own stock in CNN. Stupid shills and fanboys. Any other corporation is evil to you dumbfucks but the ones with your line of thinking get a pass.

Fuck all of them. Stop acting like a child fighting over a toy with another child. IT'S NOT YOURS

What has happened is that ( the few people willing to look at both sides of an issue) have lost trust in the media. the rest cling tight to one point of view.

Not so fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

1gg5yv.jpg

Fake news corporation has a fake reviews page, what a surprise.

No one saw this coming. Now politifarce can show us the official truth - CNN ratings are the same as ever!
Nah, cleaning up rightwingnut garbage is not fake.

CNN’s ratings take a nosedive amid month of retractions, scandals and blunders
Report: CNN Tanks to Just 10th in Primetime TV Ratings

Not so fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

1gg5yv.jpg

No one saw this coming. Now politifarce can show us the official truth - CNN ratings are the same as ever!

We know you stand firmly against free expression as you are a far left CNN drone.

Blackmailing should be the standard way to deal with those expressing themselves freely.

Not so fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

1gg5yv.jpg

CNN’s ratings take a nosedive amid month of retractions, scandals and blunders
Report: CNN Tanks to Just 10th in Primetime TV Ratings
Thanks for posting something which has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.
thumbsup.gif

Not so fast...

maxresdefault.jpg

LOLOL

1gg5yv.jpg

We know you stand firmly against free expression as you are a far left CNN drone.

Blackmailing should be the standard way to deal with those expressing themselves freely.
So now trying to manipulate reality is "free expression?"

Let's say CNN's ratings are through the roof. So what? Ever see Idiocracy? The most popular show was "Ow My Balls", which considering the state of liberalism, is highly ironic.

Forum List

Back