Trump's people won't defend him

Witnesses are never called during jury deliberations.

Deliberations are later in the trial. You never watched a courtroom drama?
Hey Dummy:

The Senate is not a trial. They function as a Jury Deliberation. You told us you had “Overwhelming, Irrefutable, and Incontrovertible Evidence that was so Alarming that you had No Choice but to Impeach.”

I Dare you to deny that. Every Democrat said it, especially Nadler, Pelosi, and Schiff.

Honestly, I can only think that your leadership was so Ignorant of The Law, and so out of touch that this can be the only reason they committed political suicide like they did when they decided to engage in a Fool’s Errand.

All you LeftTards are on USMB, Trolling it like you just suffered a massive defeat and need to spin The Narrative.

Try to spin The Bloodbath that is coming in November, so we can laugh at you all over again.

Who told you that dumb ass? Yes, the Senate will hold a trial

It’s not an actual trial dummy. It has the same function as jury deliberations. They are not required to call witnesses.

Their function is to review the lack of evidence you are refusing to submit to them.

Hey Dummy:

The Senate is not a trial. They function as a Jury Deliberation. You told us you had “Overwhelming, Irrefutable, and Incontrovertible Evidence that was so Alarming that you had No Choice but to Impeach.”

I Dare you to deny that. Every Democrat said it, especially Nadler, Pelosi, and Schiff.

Honestly, I can only think that your leadership was so Ignorant of The Law, and so out of touch that this can be the only reason they committed political suicide like they did when they decided to engage in a Fool’s Errand.

All you LeftTards are on USMB, Trolling it like you just suffered a massive defeat and need to spin The Narrative.

Try to spin The Bloodbath that is coming in November, so we can laugh at you all over again.

The people with TDS are getting sicker and sicker.....they are losing their minds in our very presence.

Sad thing.

Wow, I didn't know another Rump Cabinet position was coming open? Was he Fired, Quit or Indicted?

upload_2019-12-20_20-2-19.jpeg

Hey Dummy:

Nope. The senate is the deliberative body acting as the jury. No witnesses during jury deliberations.

No one will argue for you on Judgment Day because you are an unjust person.

Trump's people? You mean the people of the United States of America? The President doesn't need a defense. The burden of proof is on the do nothing democrat congress which seems reluctant to go through the procedure they started.

Trump wants people to argue for him. It's an ego thing.

What is there to defend?

Did Trump do something wrong?

In my opinion he should have never mentioned Biden in that call but alas he did but do I feel he should have been impeached by the House?

No, and I know we will never agree but as for his people defending them, well he does not need it but I understand you want to hear Bolton testimony if he was called because that would be the most interesting one out of all of them...

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

Nor would the Republicans in the Senate convict.

McConnell: 'I'm Not Impartial' About Impeachment
I have the other idiot on ignore, but what the chicken shit Democrats are doing is "deplorable", not only to the liberal dumbasses that were promised an impeachment, but on hold till whenever, but the country for all the time and money that shit for brain Dimwitocraps spent trying to charade said impeachment hearings. Why are you outraged at all those worthless spending? Dumbfucks..

Trump's people? You mean the people of the United States of America? The President doesn't need a defense. The burden of proof is on the do nothing democrat congress which seems reluctant to go through the procedure they started.

They have been arguing for him just fine, loudly and even viciously. They just have not been testifying in his defense. I think they are all scared of going to jail if they testify.
Democrats were in charge and they couldn't even produce the freaking "whistle blower" that allegedly started the whole thing. Instead they settled for laughable generic charges that they don't even have the political balls to submit. Republicans can't challenge charges that don't even make sense to freaking democrats.

McConnell has to prevent any testimony in the impeachment trial, because Trump's people don't want to try to defend him in sworn testimony. It was easy for them to not appear before the house investigation because Trump didn't want them to testify, but he wants his people to stand up and vigorously defend him in the trial. Those potential witnesses are still afraid of being caught in lies, or not being energetic enough in their defense of Trump. It's just too much of a chance for them to take. McConnell has to either prevent everybody from testifying, or try to explain why Trump's people are a no show.
Can Schiff prove he's not a pedophile?

I just think these Tards do not Understand our laws or Government or they are just All Pathological Liars.

No one can be as dense and obtuse as these Left Tard Trolls.

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

Nor would the Republicans in the Senate convict.

McConnell: 'I'm Not Impartial' About Impeachment
I have the other idiot on ignore, but what the chicken shit Democrats are doing is "deplorable", not only to the liberal dumbasses that were promised an impeachment, but on hold till whenever, but the country for all the time and money that shit for brain Dimwitocraps spent trying to charade said impeachment hearings. Why are you outraged at all those worthless spending? Dumbfucks..

Not Only that, the fake accusations cannot be found in US code and have no basis in reality nor even approach a High Crime or
Misdemeanor.

They have been arguing for him just fine, loudly and even viciously. They just have not been testifying in his defense. I think they are all scared of going to jail if they testify.
Democrats were in charge and they couldn't even produce the freaking "whistle blower" that allegedly started the whole thing. Instead they settled for laughable generic charges that they don't even have the political balls to submit. Republicans can't challenge charges that don't even make sense to freaking democrats.

McConnell has to prevent any testimony in the impeachment trial, because Trump's people don't want to try to defend him in sworn testimony. It was easy for them to not appear before the house investigation because Trump didn't want them to testify, but he wants his people to stand up and vigorously defend him in the trial. Those potential witnesses are still afraid of being caught in lies, or not being energetic enough in their defense of Trump. It's just too much of a chance for them to take. McConnell has to either prevent everybody from testifying, or try to explain why Trump's people are a no show.
That's one theory. Perhaps reality of the trial will be different when it happens next year.

You just don't understand the process. You think it's like a courtroom drama. You thought that the democrat dog and pony show was like a grand jury proceeding where only the prosecution gets to give evidence. That's what you thought and you are wrong. The evidence is presented by the house. The senate is the jury, the trier of fact, and the chief justice is the judge.

We really need to start teaching civics again.

Not Only that, the fake accusations cannot be found in US code and have no basis in reality nor even approach a High Crime or
Misdemeanor.

Obstruction of congress doesn't appear anywhere.

What "impeachment"? Sounds like Fake News

And furthermore how can you “obstruct” when you have a right to challenge subpoenas in court?

The Democrats abandoned arbitration, so they essentially abandoned their subpoenas.
Misdemeanor.

Obstruction of congress doesn't appear anywhere.

They won't go to jail for testifying. They might if they lie.
Many of the people he associates with have a habit of lying in general and even under oath. I am not sure they (as a group) can help but lie. It is kind of like talking to CIA and sometimes NSA. Some people will lie, just for practice to see if they can be caught, like a competitive game, they cannot help but play, even when they are there to help you.

If Trump was innocent he would want his employees and associates to speak for him as witnesses.

Therefore Trump is guilty if there is no refutation of the articles of impeachment.

Forum List

Back