Trump's Phony "Made in America Week" While Steel Worker Pensions are Cut in half Go Through.

The AFL-CIO is a international union conglomeration, about as lefty as they come. Trump was supposed to fix the US steel industry by now?

Trump built hotels with steel made in China... Tell me what is he doing to help the steel workers..

Made in America is about as effective as Nancy Reagan's "Just say No to Drugs".

During the campaign, US steel workers were shown on camera, giving their support to trump followed by a report that no US steel had been used in his US building. Instead, he always imports inferior steel from China.

This is just like him promising things, holding a photo op and then doing nothing.

As for his own products and employees, it's just more proof that he's a liar.

RWNJs are fine with trump screwing over and selling out the US. They do the same when they side with Russia against their own country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doc1

Are you really saying that trump's LONG history of making shit in other countries is President Obama's fault?

Fact is, the Rs refused to even discuss Obama's wanting incentives for US companies to come back to US.

Do you really believe that trump suddenly started manufacturing in other countries, as well as hiring illegals and foreigners, starting when Obama was elected?

That's quite an amazing reach, even for RW nutter.

Is there anything you fools won't try to lay off on Obama?

[emoji849]

Doc1

Are you really saying that trump's LONG history of making shit in other countries is President Obama's fault?

Fact is, the Rs refused to even discuss Obama's wanting incentives for US companies to come back to US.

Do you really believe that trump suddenly started manufacturing in other countries, as well as hiring illegals and foreigners, starting when Obama was elected?

[emoji849]

Don't you fools ever get tired of embarrassing yourselves?
TWO subjects were raised, the made in America stuff and the cutting of the pensions, god you people are stupid. I was responding to the Pensions you dumbass.

Last edited:

Doc1

[emoji849]

TWO subjects were raised, the made in America stuff and the cutting of the pensions, god you people are stupid. I was responding to the Pensions you dumbass.

No. You responded to MY post. There is no mention of pensions in my post.

You responded to the link I posted to the hundred of thousands of jobs trump creates everywhere EXCEPT the US.

Grow a pair of r and take responsibility for your posts and your words.

[emoji90]

Doc1

[emoji849]

No. You responded to MY post. There is no mention of pensions in my post.

You responded to the link I posted to the hundred of thousands of jobs trump creates everywhere EXCEPT the US.

Grow a pair of r and take responsibility for your posts and your words.

[emoji90]

LOL, "And notice how the trumpanzees continue to studiously ignore this." Ignore what? Your post was not specific was it little boy? No, it wasn't. You aren't in my league kid. I was responding to the pension issue, and I'll happily going on beating your ass over it ;)

Forum List

Back