Trump's Popularity At Lowest In History

Clintonista

VIP Member
Jul 6, 2016
Poll: Trump's six-month approval rating hits historic low

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Thirty-six percent of those surveyed approve of the president's job performance, which is six points down from his 100-day mark, while 58 percent disapprove of Trump's performance.

Gerald Ford was the last president to be near that mark in the poll half-a-year into his presidency, with a 39 percent approval rating in February 1975. At the six-month mark, both former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush were at 59 percent.

I guess Israel better get busy putting together another 9/11 to save Trump. :lol:

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Thirty-six percent of those surveyed approve of the president's job performance, which is six points down from his 100-day mark, while 58 percent disapprove of Trump's performance.

Gerald Ford was the last president to be near that mark in the poll half-a-year into his presidency, with a 39 percent approval rating in February 1975. At the six-month mark, both former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush were at 59 percent.

I guess Israel better get busy putting together another 9/11 to save Trump. :lol:
Fake news.

Fake news.
Whenever one of you few remaining Trump supporters hear something you do not like, it is "fake news". Trump is the champion of fake news. That is why he has fewer supporters every day.

Fake news.
The Compost? Really? ABC News? wasnt it ABC News that had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points?:laugh2:

Fake news.
but keep in mind,,,when these loonies take polls.,,how many do they ask? 1000? 1500? 2000? and all of them speak for 300 Million people?

Fake news.
The Compost? Really? ABC News? wasnt it ABC News that had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points?:laugh2:
Yeah, you keep clinging to that. :lol:

Fake news.
wasnt it ABC News that had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points?:laugh2:
Bigly!

Fake news.
wasnt it ABC News that had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points?:laugh2:
Bigly!
for all we know,,,500 of those polled were lambs and goats

Fake news.
Whenever one of you few remaining Trump supporters hear something you do not like, it is "fake news". Trump is the champion of fake news. That is why he has fewer supporters every day.
Obama was created by fake news. Everything about him was fake, like his birth certificate.

Fake news.
Obama was created by fake news. Everything about him was fake, like his birth certificate.
right,,,,and did anyone actually believe Obama walks away at 60% approval? especially after giving Iran money to build nukes?

Fake news.
Your typical lament when the news gets too painful for you.

Fake news.
CNN is fake news and that has nothing to do with trump...us in th 2A community, libertarians and constitutuionalists have known this for years( and save your keystrokes, didn't vote for trump...in fact I didn't even vote for my party's candidate after that "bake the cake" bullshit)

i wonder if CNN will even attempt to report another Trump poll after what has been exposed.

Fake news.
right,,,,and did anyone actually believe Obama walks away at 60% approval? especially after giving Iran money to build nukes?
Moron still doesn't know it was Iran's money( we kept the interest) even though its been stated on this forum hundreds of times.

Fake news.
CNN is fake news and that has nothing to do with trump...us in th 2A community, libertarians and constitutuionalists have known this for years( and save your keystrokes, didn't vote for trump...in fact I didn't even vote for my party's candidate after that "bake the cake" bullshit)
Where do you get your news? Alex Jonesor Breitbart? Lmao
All over the world in any hotel, bar or other facility they have on CNN.
They have tremendous journalists who do great work. Have you ever thought why Trump attacks them so much. He knows they do their jobs better than he wants them to. They quote him too accurately and call out his redundancies and contradictions.
But what is funny is the biggest bonehead prez in history cries fake news so you sheep cry fake news.
Real independent thinkers you're NOT.

Forum List

Back