🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s popularity hits peak

Couldn't possibly be that he really is monumentally unpopular.

He is polarizing but popular enough to win the presidency
Not without help.

Allegedly. Your party ran an awful candidate. Russia had nothing to do with that.
Nope. She was awful. Better than tRump though.

I was trying to get people to write in "none of the above" btw. I am not nor have I ever been a Clinton fan.

You are logical so of course you’re not a Clinton fan. I voted against Clinton. Would have voted for Bugs Bunny.
I would have too. Sadly he wasn't an option.

If they were, Hillary and the KKK Democrats would be in the White House.
Lol, that's pretty funny.

Those "fine people" are all on tRump's side.

You keep going back to one statement. Getting old.
He probably shouldn't have said it then.

Or lied about saying it.

Or maybe if you guys and the RWNJ media would stop trying to spin it.....

He should not of said it. I agree. Why keep harping on it? I dont harp on the fact that BHO said he was the first POTUS from Kenya.
Except that he didn't say that.

He FILED for and RECEIVED money through the Foreign Student Aid program! He should be charged with a crime for that and be forced to pay back that money. That's why HILLARY CLINTON started the "Birther" movement and Obama has no one to blame but himself and his wife who used to brag to audiences he was from Kenya.

Not without help.

Allegedly. Your party ran an awful candidate. Russia had nothing to do with that.

I was trying to get people to write in "none of the above" btw. I am not nor have I ever been a Clinton fan.

You are logical so of course you’re not a Clinton fan. I voted against Clinton. Would have voted for Bugs Bunny.

LOL Bugs would have been great. Didn’t get the super delegates.

Not without help.

We were told to choose between douchebag and the turd sandwich. I chose neither.

We need a binding "none of the above" option on every federal ballot.

We were told to choose between douchebag and the turd sandwich. I chose neither.

Well that’s the write in vote. Or you could have picked the geographically challenged Libertarian.

Well that’s the write in vote. Or you could have picked the geographically challenged Libertarian.
Or the green party vandal.

Nobody on the ballot was worthy of my vote.

Or yours for that matter.

The Green Party lady was batshit nuts

The Green Party lady was batshit nuts
They all were.

Well I guess maybe Johnson was just high, to be honest.

Really? His popularity is like 80% among the only group that matters!
Racists are the only group that matters?

Or lied about saying it.

Obama had nothing but good things to say about the often violent and racist BLM protesters. What's the main difference between them and the Charlottesville guys other than the color of their skin?

‘MAGA’ Success Galvanizes Donald Trump Approval Ratings to All-Time High

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hatith Trump.
The funny part? He's still the only *president* to never have an approval rating above 50%.

Shows that a biased media still has power, even if everyone knows that it is biased.

Well, sure, you have the vast majority of news outlets and pop culture pushing the lie that the President is an evul racist, and in this nation, he will be unpopular with those that believe it.

D'uh.

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hating Trump.
The funny part? He's still the only *president* to never have an approval rating above 50%.

Shows that a biased media still has power, even if everyone knows that it is biased.

Not without help.

Like a few extra trolls on the internet, made any difference.

Racists are the only group that matters?

Or lied about saying it.

Obama had nothing but good things to say about the often violent and racist BLM protesters. What's the main difference between them and the Charlottesville guys other than the color of their skin?

Just a little reality check here, Trump specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists as very fine people.

The media lied to you about that. And lies like that, is why the President is so unpopular.

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hatith Trump.

Well, sure, you have the vast majority of news outlets and pop culture pushing the lie that the President is an evul racist, and in this nation, he will be unpopular with those that believe it.

D'uh.
Or, just maybe, he's really unpopular.

Duh.

Trump specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists as very fine people.
Well sure, after a few months of taking hest for it almost anyone would try to back it up.

D'uh.

Duh.

He won the fucking election, Dumbass. And he's more popular now than then. Prepare for another ass reaming I guess in 2020, you stupid shits just cannot ever learn.

D'uh.

Duh.

He won the fucking election, Dumbass. And he's more popular now than then. Prepare for another ass reaming I guess in 2020, you stupid shits just cannot ever learn.
Lost the popular vote, needed Russian help to win the electoral college.

Yeah he's popular.

With Russians.

Forum List

Back