🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s popularity hits peak

Shows that a biased media still has power, even if everyone knows that it is biased.
Couldn't possibly be that he really is monumentally unpopular.

Well, sure, you have the vast majority of news outlets and pop culture pushing the lie that the President is an evul racist, and in this nation, he will be unpopular with those that believe it.

D'uh.
Or, just maybe, he's really unpopular.

Duh.

He won the fucking election, Dumbass. And he's more popular now than then. Prepare for another ass reaming I guess in 2020, you stupid shits just cannot ever learn.
Lost the popular vote,
There is no such thing, jackass. You go right on keep trying to "win" that and we'll go right on winning elections.

needed Russian help to win the electoral college.
Prove it, butthead. Mueller has shown that a total lie meantime you scum-sucking leftards are the real Russian puppets. But again, you go right on proceeding on that assumption. I'm still waiting for any of you twits to produce the FIRST person to actually show where ONE VOTE was changed by Facebook ads. If so, you democrats wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the wrong place.

Bottom Line: Hillary was a two time loser to an unknown senator and a businessman with no experrience despite a lifetime in politics and all the money and media behind her.

THAT is one EPIC Elmer Fudd Fail.

publicdomain#12-2.png

If they were, Hillary and the KKK Democrats would be in the White House.
Lol, that's pretty funny.

Those "fine people" are all on tRump's side.

You keep going back to one statement. Getting old.
He probably shouldn't have said it then.

Or lied about saying it.

Or maybe if you guys and the RWNJ media would stop trying to spin it.....

Obama had nothing but good things to say about the often violent and racist BLM protesters. What's the main difference between them and the Charlottesville guys other than the color of their skin?

Just a little reality check here, Trump specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists as very fine people.

The media lied to you about that. And lies like that, is why the President is so unpopular.

I know.

One of the other differences between BLM protests and Charlottesville is that BLM doesn't have to ever worry about counter-protesters armed with sticks and bottles of piss or worry about the local government sabotaging their events.

Yeah it's great for the wealthy yet the construction business is dead this year..

Not in my neighborhood.
Homes are not selling very well in the area of NW Arkansas so construction work is slow and it seems that less was spent on remodeling since tax changes..

Oh yes, NW Arkansas is a fair representation of the nation as a whole.

:290968001256257790-final:

Construction permits in 2018 near record highs in Savannah

Report: Global hotel construction pipelines at record highs

Oregon Construction Employment at Record Highs - Asset Publisher

Construction Backlogs at Record Highs in Q2

Just because your dumbass says it doesn't make it true.

Well, sure, you have the vast majority of news outlets and pop culture pushing the lie that the President is an evul racist, and in this nation, he will be unpopular with those that believe it.

D'uh.

Duh.

He won the fucking election, Dumbass. And he's more popular now than then. Prepare for another ass reaming I guess in 2020, you stupid shits just cannot ever learn.
Lost the popular vote,
There is no such thing, jackass. You go right on keep trying to "win" that and we'll go right on winning elections.

needed Russian help to win the electoral college.
Prove it, butthead. Mueller has shown that a total lie meantime you scum-sucking leftards are the real Russian puppets. But again, you go right on proceeding on that assumption. I'm still waiting for any of you twits to produce the FIRST person to actually show where ONE VOTE was changed by Facebook ads. If so, you democrats wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the wrong place.

Bottom Line: Hillary was a two time loser to an unknown senator and a businessman with no experrience despite a lifetime in politics and all the money and media behind her.

THAT is one EPIC Elmer Fudd Fail.

View attachment 260220
Read the report. It's all in there.

Trump specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists as very fine people.
Well sure, after a few months of taking hest for it almost anyone would try to back it up.

In the very speech, that you lefties constantly cite. As I have posted on this site many times.

You are either quite delusional, or a liar.

‘MAGA’ Success Galvanizes Donald Trump Approval Ratings to All-Time High

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hatith Trump.
The funny part? He's still the only *president* to never have an approval rating above 50%.

Shows that a biased media still has power, even if everyone knows that it is biased.

D'uh.

Duh.

If you really believed that, you would not be constantly spreading lies.

58776762.jpg

D'uh.

Duh.

Lost the popular vote, needed Russian help to win the electoral college.

Yeah he's popular.

With Russians.

Like a few extra trolls changed anyone's mind.

Or are you one of the dupes that believe that the Russian hacked the voting count?

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hating Trump.
You should trust these numbers just like you we trusted the polls that said Hillary was a shoe in.

I bet he Jesé ratings were measured before trumps tariffs on China. I approve but wait till that hits people’s pocketbooks.

When people see the jobs coming back, they will love it.

This should be a fun 2020 election. Trump runs on the economy and Democrats run on hating Trump.
You should trust these numbers just like you we trusted the polls that said Hillary was a shoe in.

I bet he Jesé ratings were measured before trumps tariffs on China. I approve but wait till that hits people’s pocketbooks.

He Jesé?
I bet these approval ratings were before trumps tariffs hit people pocketbooks

He Jesé?
I bet these approval ratings were before trumps tariffs hit people pocketbooks

Tariffs won’t hit for another 4 weeks

if the economy continues ok, he's a shoo-in for re-election. Also, there's going to be TWO more conservatives on the Supremes, and we'll get rid of the illegals and get mandatory national voter ID. the only reason to oppose the latter is you want to cheat. Once we get that, the Dems will never again hold power. They've never been a legit majority and we'll all be able to see that, once the cheating is removed from the equation. Then the media will rot even faster than they are now.

Forum List

Back