🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps press conference? Could address unconstitutional presidential harassment??

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

I hope trump had vinderman arrested during the press conference! You know that snake is there

I wonder if barr will fight back and open investigations into democrat Harassment of the president.

ROFLMAO!

"Boohoo! Nancy Pelosi is picking on me.... "
LGF4024.jpg

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg
Your the one crying trump kicked your ass every day since 2015 lol

LOL, that's funny, Trump hasn't done anything to me , let alone "kicked my ass every day since 2015"....in fact I'm sort of grateful to the bastage for all the comic relief he provides.

You're the fragile snowflake that's whining about Democrat "harassment of the President" , perhaps You and Donny need a safe space to cuddle and comfort each other in?

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

LOL, that's funny, Trump hasn't done anything to me , let alone "kicked my ass every day since 2015"....in fact I'm sort of grateful to the bastage for all the comic relief he provides.

You're the fragile snowflake that's whining about Democrat "harassment of the President" , perhaps You and Donny need a safe space to cuddle and comfort each other in?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health disease. You haz it. Grow up!

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg

Your party just tried to accuse him of doing something he didn’t do lol embarrassing.. hope your but hurts lol

ROFLMAO!

LGF4024.jpg
Yep....that was predictable, wasn't it?

Uh-huh...

Triggering the Trumpkins, it's fun. :p
While Trump fixes America Democrats spend most of their day triggered I’m OK with that lol

LOL, if you're "OK with that" then why are you starting threads crying about "Democrat harassment of the President" ?

Forum List

Back