Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump

160112145334-what-americans-earned-under-presidents-780x439.png
I LOVE it

Now we get to see what Trump does to raise salaries

LOL

Guess what?

If you guys want to start measuring Trump by U6 unemployment or Labor Participation Rate.....I am all for it
As it should be. But let's compare apples to apples. Begin by judging Obama on the real unemployment rate and the percentage of Americans dependent on Godvernment

Gotta love it

Let's see Trump reverse Labor Participation or U6

Not much room for Trump to play with.

Talk about a snowflake

Trump's press secretary Sean Spicer went on national television to complain that the American people are mocking Donald Trump and called on every American to support the president-elect instead of mocking him.

Trump's Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump
We haven't seen anything yet; as soon as minority president-elect Donald Trump takes over complete control of the United States Executive branch and have the CIA, FBI, and the military at his complete command, the fur will fly.

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

I aint shutting up and he should of thought about it before running.

Zzzzzzz

Again what did Obama do that was positive, that wasn't all about pay back?

You think you're slick. So now even if someone names a positive you've set it up where any positive thing named you'll just say it was about payback. That's how haters work....even the positive is "really" a negative waka waka

As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain
I am hoping you are not another blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

Trump is being handed a growing economy with a low unemployment rate & a long string of job growth.

'How long before that ends?

That's the question that I've been asking as well. Obama was handed runaway unemployment, and an economy that was in meltdown. Trump is going to get a healthy economy and low unemployment.

And................if the economy melts down after Trump takes over, it's gonna be the Republican's fault, not Obama's.

The indicator that I'm going to be watching is to see what the stock market looks like after Trump has been in office for at least a month. Feb 20th, is the day I start looking to see how he's gonna do.
Obama was handed an economy with nowhere to go but up

Trump must struggle to match Obamas numbers

No, if Obama hadn't stepped in with his policies, or worse yet, McCain had been elected, the economy wouldn't have recovered as quick as it did under Obama.
NOBODY wants an economy like Obama was handed

But now Trump has to maintain 4.6 percent unemployment, $2.25 gas, 3 percent GDP.....all while not adding to our debt
Trump said our current economy is shit. Trump said Obama did a shit job.

Trump needs to put his effort where is big fat mouth is.

You are already making excuses.

He will go down in history as the President that discussed his little fingers and hands and the size of his pecker on national TV.

Trump is being handed a growing economy with a low unemployment rate & a long string of job growth.

That's the question that I've been asking as well. Obama was handed runaway unemployment, and an economy that was in meltdown. Trump is going to get a healthy economy and low unemployment.

And................if the economy melts down after Trump takes over, it's gonna be the Republican's fault, not Obama's.

The indicator that I'm going to be watching is to see what the stock market looks like after Trump has been in office for at least a month. Feb 20th, is the day I start looking to see how he's gonna do.

No, if Obama hadn't stepped in with his policies, or worse yet, McCain had been elected, the economy wouldn't have recovered as quick as it did under Obama.
NOBODY wants an economy like Obama was handed

But now Trump has to maintain 4.6 percent unemployment, $2.25 gas, 3 percent GDP.....all while not adding to our debt
Trump said our current economy is shit. Trump said Obama did a shit job.

Trump needs to put his effort where is big fat mouth is.

You are already making excuses.
No excuses

Trump must meet the same standards he applied to Obama when he said the economy sucks

He will have a hard time beating Obamas numbers

For people in the lime lite, the only bad press is no press. Trump is using Twitter to smack the media. And Trump likes controversy. But he is going to be busy undoing everything Obama has done to be tweeting much in the years to come. I do hope he keeps in tweet touch though. At least it will assure poor Guno that our president isn't going to revert to the telegraph for communicating:
"President-elect Donald Trump rang in the New Year by rejecting modern technology" ~ Guno
And, at some point, the orange clown will totally lose his cool, and do something that leads those with GOP after their name in Congress to vote impeachment.

I LOVE it

Now we get to see what Trump does to raise salaries

I love it. When Obama took office, incomes were still shrinking due to the effects of the Bush recession and here you are blaming Obama for those effects. Just as I said you did.

No blame...salaries are what they are

Trump says he will raise salaries but nothing in his policies indicate he will

Everything in his policies says that he will.

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain

I think that we will see the orange clown struggling to match Bush's numbers.

Wow, what pussies.

I think that we will see the orange clown struggling to match Bush's numbers.

That "clown" kicked your ass. What does that say about you and yours?

Bush's term also had that huge hit to the economy known as 9-11.

The GREAT Recession belongs to Obama.

Forum List

Back