Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

I aint shutting up and he should of thought about it before running.
As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain
I am hoping you are not another blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

Trump is being handed a growing economy with a low unemployment rate & a long string of job growth.

'How long before that ends?

Trump is now responsible for the debt, GDP, workforce participation rate, salary rate, gas prices.......just like Obama was

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain

Trump is being handed a growing economy with a low unemployment rate & a long string of job growth.

That's the question that I've been asking as well. Obama was handed runaway unemployment, and an economy that was in meltdown. Trump is going to get a healthy economy and low unemployment.

And................if the economy melts down after Trump takes over, it's gonna be the Republican's fault, not Obama's.

The indicator that I'm going to be watching is to see what the stock market looks like after Trump has been in office for at least a month. Feb 20th, is the day I start looking to see how he's gonna do.

Wow, what pussies.

That's the question that I've been asking as well. Obama was handed runaway unemployment, and an economy that was in meltdown. Trump is going to get a healthy economy and low unemployment.

And................if the economy melts down after Trump takes over, it's gonna be the Republican's fault, not Obama's.

The indicator that I'm going to be watching is to see what the stock market looks like after Trump has been in office for at least a month. Feb 20th, is the day I start looking to see how he's gonna do.
Obama was handed an economy with nowhere to go but up

Trump must struggle to match Obamas numbers

He'll get the same treatment he and the maj or the Republicans gave to Pres. Obama.

He voted for Obama in 2008. I hardly think he treated Obama badly until he felt he had good reason. I hope the left gives him the same treatment (initial support). If he does a poor job of running the country, I'd have no problem with the left (and right) turning on him.
There was NO intitial support for Obama from Republicans. To say that is beyond ridiculous.

I was talking about Trump, not Republicans. Donald was a Democrat at the time and through around 2009. He's switched parties like 8 times since the 80's. He ran as a Republican this round and won, so he will be a Republican President. He's never held more than a few Republican values, though. I think he should switch parties mid-term, personally, just for shits and giggles!

Wow, what pussies.

Trump is now responsible for the debt, GDP, workforce participation rate, salary rate, gas prices.......just like Obama was
You seemed to be blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession like most of you do.

Wow, what pussies.

Maybe they should OBAMA is trash and has committed crimes against America any President that sits in on the UN Chair is a traitor to this Nation.

upload_2017-1-1_16-14-49.png

Wow, what pussies.

No, if Obama hadn't stepped in with his policies, or worse yet, McCain had been elected, the economy wouldn't have recovered as quick as it did under Obama.

Kind of amazing that the dopey trump administration would start the New Year with a punk ass plea to stop mocking him. Not a very manly thing to do. Of course, he did brag about his ability and tendency to whine. I'll bet he practically pee's in his pants when he see's a spider.

Wow, what pussies.

Obama was handed an economy still on the way down.

Wow, what pussies.

You seemed to be blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession like most of you do.
How so?
Do explain

Wow, what pussies.

No, if Obama hadn't stepped in with his policies, or worse yet, McCain had been elected, the economy wouldn't have recovered as quick as it did under Obama.
NOBODY wants an economy like Obama was handed

But now Trump has to maintain 4.6 percent unemployment, $2.25 gas, 3 percent GDP.....all while not adding to our debt

You know, Alec Baldwin is gonna have a long and happy career for the next 4 years. I heard he gets roughly 1,400 dollars for every skit he does as Trump.

And.............sorry..............but satire is the American way, so SNL isn't gonna stop making fun of him.

They've done it to all the presidents...and, until Trump, they all took it in stride.
You don't know what any president is done. All you do is repeat media bullshit.

Trump is being given an economy in good shape and no major wars abroad

All he has to do is not screw it up and he gets reelected

My money says he can't do it

NOBODY wants an economy like Obama was handed

But now Trump has to maintain 4.6 percent unemployment, $2.25 gas, 3 percent GDP.....all while not adding to our debt

He has to do it with massive cuts in the safetynet, education and taxes., I don't see how he is going to do it.

LOL

Guess what?

If you guys want to start measuring Trump by U6 unemployment or Labor Participation Rate.....I am all for it
As it should be. But let's compare apples to apples. Begin by judging Obama on the real unemployment rate and the percentage of Americans dependent on Godvernment

Wow, what pussies.

This what I don't get about conservatives. They expect everyone to kiss Trump's orange ass and boe down to him but these very same people called Obama every name in the book, questioned his faith and nationality, even called his mother names like whore, accused his wife of being a man and called her all types of monkeys and gorrilas , claimed Obama was going to put people in FEMA camps and the list goes on.

But we're being unreasonable for not supporting Trump.

Forum List

Back