Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump

The Great Recession that started 4th quarter of 2007?
A "recession" started then.

Obama, like FDR, made a manageable problem much worse.

That is odd

If you saw the collapsing stock market, 700,000 new unemployed each month, five quarters negative GDP.......it seems Obama made it MUCH better
Oh and please let me know if this statement is a lie or an opinion?...then we can continue your therapy.

We Were ‘Dead Broke’ Upon Leaving White House.
Their assets were less than their liabilities.

Even Trump knows he can't secure the border
His followers are too dumb to realize it

We were better off when we had open borders with Mexico

There is no reason we can't secure the border. And that man's victims would disagree with you about the open borders.

If anyone breaks the law, arrest them and put them in jail

Trying to prevent crime by spending billions on an imaginary barrier is a waste of money better spent elsewhere

Preventing the crimes saves our citizens from being horribly harmed.

Your belief system that the US can't handled Stone Age technology is delusional.

The rapist in question was deported NINETEEN times. How much money was wasted because the border was open?

Conservatives tried the same tactics with Irish immigrants, Italians and even as justification for segregating blacks

They are all criminals, by blocking their access we are preventing crime

Like YOU said, ANY fringe group will have "higher rates of rape and murder".

Are we supposed to ignore that rape and murder are increasing because discussing it might hurt someone's feelings?
Crime rate among illegals is less than with US citizens.

Good luck to Spicer. What a losing situation to be in day in and day out .. defending Trump against Trump

You know, I've watched Spicer on a couple of shows now, and he starts off strong, but when he's asked the hard questions, instead of pivoting like Conway does (and she does it well), he ends up getting backed into a corner and ends up sputtering and saying that people just have to wait.

I give him 3 months before he's replaced by someone else. Maybe even Conway.

Forum List

Back