Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump

For people in the lime lite, the only bad press is no press. Trump is using Twitter to smack the media. And Trump likes controversy. But he is going to be busy undoing everything Obama has done to be tweeting much in the years to come. I do hope he keeps in tweet touch though. At least it will assure poor Guno that our president isn't going to revert to the telegraph for communicating:
"President-elect Donald Trump rang in the New Year by rejecting modern technology" ~ Guno

He'll get the same treatment he and the maj or the Republicans gave to Pres. Obama.

He voted for Obama in 2008. I hardly think he treated Obama badly until he felt he had good reason. I hope the left gives him the same treatment (initial support). If he does a poor job of running the country, I'd have no problem with the left (and right) turning on him.

He'll get the same treatment he and the maj or the Republicans gave to Pres. Obama.

He voted for Obama in 2008. I hardly think he treated Obama badly until he felt he had good reason. I hope the left gives him the same treatment (initial support). If he does a poor job of running the country, I'd have no problem with the left (and right) turning on him.
Yes ....Trump had "good reason"

Obama being born in Kenya

He started treating Obama badly about halfway through his first term when he figured out that by screaming loudly about his birth certificate he could get some fame and influence from it. Then, he rode that issue into the nomination, and eventually, winning the election. He didn't say Obama was a citizen until AFTER he was president elect.

Since Palin is so completely under the radar, not having been offered a cushy job by Trump, we will just have Trump to mock. That should be left to professionals, like SNL, because the Loose Cannon in Chief is decidedly not funny. He can, and will, do damned serious damage to this country at home and abroad.

He started treating Obama badly about halfway through his first term when he figured out that by screaming loudly about his birth certificate he could get some fame and influence from it. Then, he rode that issue into the nomination, and eventually, winning the election. He didn't say Obama was a citizen until AFTER he was president elect.
The crazy thing is that Trump actually believes those conspiracy theories

Since Palin is so completely under the radar, not having been offered a cushy job by Trump, we will just have Trump to mock. That should be left to professionals, like SNL, because the Loose Cannon in Chief is decidedly not funny. He can, and will, do damned serious damage to this country at home and abroad.

Don't count her out yet. There still might be a job for her.

Anything that divides the country is beneficial.

The Republicans should know.
Talk about spin, lol. I watched the whole thing and didn't see anyone beg anyone. I saw a guy who pointed out that one side (plus most of the media) is fine when the left does it, but outraged when Trump does it. He gave examples and backed it up. The host stuttered b b b b but.

I think the left actually believes the BS. They think it is fine for the left to abuse power, but not the right. The left can ignore rules, but the right can't. The left can water down the nuclear option to end fillibusters they don't like, but the right should go back to the old rules while they hold power. They just believe they are correct and those who disagree are not only wrong, but assholes as well. Women who accused Bill of rape are whores or bimbos lying for fame, but women who accused Trump are telling the truth, even after their stories are debunked. Hillary mis-remembered sniper fire in Bosnia, but Trump blatantly lied about 911 celebrations. Clinton pay to play is fine, but the idea that Trump may possibly pay to play needs to be addressed now! On and on and on ...

Just the opposite, Trump can shoot someone on main street you'd still vote for him, Hillary is a Saint compared to Trump. Your post is unbelievable.

He was doing his pal, Hillary, a favor, IMO. She was the one up against Obama the 2nd time around. The first time around, before he soured on Obama, he VOTED FOR OBAMA.

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

I aint shutting up and he should of thought about it before running.

Don't give Trump a taste of his own medicine! He doesn't like the taste!

Since calling people names won't work they've decided that begging for unity is the better play.

..Well, keep begging, bitch

Respect is earned! I use to slam Obama all the time and called him names like you can't believe, but he earned my respect! Trump is just going to have to deal with it. hahaha

Wow, what pussies.

They mocked and slammed OBama for 8 fucking years as he recovered our economy and saved millions of jobs. Yet, can't stand it themselves. This is why he shouldn't be president...Period.

As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain

Wow, what pussies.

Zzzzzzz

Again what did Obama do that was positive, that wasn't all about pay back?

Anything that divides the country is beneficial.

The Republicans should know.
Talk about spin, lol. I watched the whole thing and didn't see anyone beg anyone. I saw a guy who pointed out that one side (plus most of the media) is fine when the left does it, but outraged when Trump does it. He gave examples and backed it up. The host stuttered b b b b but.

I think the left actually believes the BS. They think it is fine for the left to abuse power, but not the right. The left can ignore rules, but the right can't. The left can water down the nuclear option to end fillibusters they don't like, but the right should go back to the old rules while they hold power. They just believe they are correct and those who disagree are not only wrong, but assholes as well. Women who accused Bill of rape are whores or bimbos lying for fame, but women who accused Trump are telling the truth, even after their stories are debunked. Hillary mis-remembered sniper fire in Bosnia, but Trump blatantly lied about 911 celebrations. Clinton pay to play is fine, but the idea that Trump may possibly pay to play needs to be addressed now! On and on and on ...

Just the opposite, Trump can shoot someone on main street you'd still vote for him, Hillary is a Saint compared to Trump. Your post is unbelievable.

Trump may believe that, but you don't. Most Republicans would not vote for a murderer and you know that. The Independents would not either. Can you point out any begging in your OP or was that a lie?

There was NO intitial support for Obama from Republicans. To say that is beyond ridiculous.

Wow, what pussies.

As long as Trump is held to the same economic standards he held Obama to, nobody can complain
I am hoping you are not another blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

Trump is being handed a growing economy with a low unemployment rate & a long string of job growth.

'How long before that ends?

Forum List

Back