Trumps problem with women......doesn't look good

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
52% of voters are women....Could lead to the worst defeat in 40 years

Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Trump loses 13 percent more women than Romney

Let's look at our latest NBC/WSJ poll to see how big this issue is:

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

47% of Republican women cannot see themselves voting for Trump?

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Yes, women will vote for vagina over reason every time. Unless there is a smart man in their lives... Be that smart man.

Exellent reason to keep your woman too busy to vote that day.

Let's look at our latest NBC/WSJ poll to see how big this issue is:

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

47% of Republican women cannot see themselves voting for Trump?

Couple more terrorist strikes and Hillarys of the world celebrating the Jihadist way of life should set them... anyone... straight.

Last edited:

Yup.....Trump hates women....including his wife and daughter....the left accused him of lusting over his daughter because he said she was beautiful.

I know Trump hates degenerates like Rosie O'Donnell, but he hasn't shown any hatred for other women, even that chick that said he insulted her during the debates.....I forget her name now.

Yeah, all of his female executives are really bitching on him.

You mean the ones with the big boobs?

How many of Trumps female executives could be described as plain looking?

Yup.....Trump hates women....including his wife and daughter....the left accused him of lusting over his daughter because he said she was beautiful.

I know Trump hates degenerates like Rosie O'Donnell, but he hasn't shown any hatred for other women, even that chick that said he insulted her during the debates.....I forget her name now.

Trump loves women.....he tells us every day

It is not helping in his polling. Unless he gets a significant swing in the women's vote, his candidacy will be doomed

Even Republican women can't stand him

Donald Trump can’t stop saying nasty things about women. It could cost him.

I have some very real concerns should he become the nominee. I think it would be catastrophic for our party,” said GOP strategist Katie Packer, who leads the Our Principles PAC, an anti-Trump super PAC. “Half of the reason why I’m fighting so hard to stop Donald Trump is because I think he’s a walking, talking stereotype of a sexist misogynistic pig.”

Polling shows Trump sliding sharply among women in recent months, hurting the GOP’s already shaky position with that demographic. Trump’s favorability numbers have decreased 10 points among women nationwide since November, to 23 percent, while his unfavorable number among women has jumped to 75 percent from 64 percent, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll taken this month.

Donald Trump can’t stop saying nasty things about women. It could cost him.

I have some very real concerns should he become the nominee. I think it would be catastrophic for our party,” said GOP strategist Katie Packer, who leads the Our Principles PAC, an anti-Trump super PAC. “Half of the reason why I’m fighting so hard to stop Donald Trump is because I think he’s a walking, talking stereotype of a sexist misogynistic pig.”

Given that this is her reaction, she probably is a sexist misogynistic pig

To Trump’s critics, the attacks on Cruz are just the latest in a troubling pattern of reducing women to their physical appearance and disparaging them in exceptionally personal ways.

Exhibit A is the long-running on-again, off-again feud with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, whom Trump called “crazy” and “average in so many ways” in a series of tweets last week. Fox News said the name-calling is part of a “sick obsession” that “is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate.”

Packer said Trump’s standing with female voters could also endanger the GOP’s hold on the Senate or even the House. At the same time, Packer said, she thinks the anti-Trump movement could prevent the party from being branded by Trump alone.

It is not helping in his polling. Unless he gets a significant swing in the women's vote, his candidacy will be doomed

Yep....that's the hook.

It started with Megyn Kelly....who used a 10 year old spat Trump had with a Dyke over her insults against pretty women. And so you feel you can accuse Trump of hating women because he called out a very nasty woman publically.

The false narrative is "TRUMP HATES WOMEN", basically the same claim you assholes used against Romney and his pathetic "Romney Says He Has Binders Filled with Women!!!!!!" nonsense.

Maybe you can get enough women to buy it and vote for a horrid woman who seems to hate everyone in the US. Who has destroyed the lives of countless women in defense of her filandering husband. Who thinks the only enemy in the world is Republicans. This includes every woman who ever voted Republican. Now that is someone who hates women.

To Trump’s critics, the attacks on Cruz are just the latest in a troubling pattern of reducing women to their physical appearance and disparaging them in exceptionally personal ways.

Exhibit A is the long-running on-again, off-again feud with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, whom Trump called “crazy” and “average in so many ways” in a series of tweets last week. Fox News said the name-calling is part of a “sick obsession” that “is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate.”

Packer said Trump’s standing with female voters could also endanger the GOP’s hold on the Senate or even the House. At the same time, Packer said, she thinks the anti-Trump movement could prevent the party from being branded by Trump alone.
This bullshit about the dignity of the office has been totally trashed by the last two Democrats to hold the office. A president that knocks up underage girls. Another president that called Christians a bunch of ball sack sucking faggots. I think the Dignity of the office is totally gone now, possibly forever.

Yeah, all of his female executives are really bitching on him.

which means what? that they like their jobs?

really....

how about you stick to responding to the topic, hon.

he's a misogynist jerk who insults women's looks when they challenge him. his own party acknowledges that. why would you defend it or pretend it doesn't exist?

This bullshit about the dignity of the office has been totally trashed by the last two Democrats to hold the office. A president that knocks up underage girls. Another president that called Christians a bunch of ball sack sucking faggots. I think the Dignity of the office is totally gone now, possibly forever.

so speaketh the obama deranged mysoginist bigot.

Yep....that's the hook.

It started with Megyn Kelly....who used a 10 year old spat Trump had with a Dyke over her insults against pretty women. And so you feel you can accuse Trump of hating women because he called out a very nasty woman publically.

The false narrative is "TRUMP HATES WOMEN", basically the same claim you assholes used against Romney and his pathetic "Romney Says He Has Binders Filled with Women!!!!!!" nonsense.

Maybe you can get enough women to buy it and vote for a horrid woman who seems to hate everyone in the US. Who has destroyed the lives of countless women in defense of her filandering husband. Who thinks the only enemy in the world is Republicans. This includes every woman who ever voted Republican. Now that is someone who hates women.

If that is the hook...it is working

Trump polls horribly with women. At this point, it looks like the die is set
Women have a view that Trump is a shallow misogynist who is obsessed by women's looks

The question is....will Trump be able to treat Hillary professionally without going down into the gutter?
Personally, I doubt it and Hillary will be able to exploit the women's vote

Not just because she is a woman but because of who Republicans are running for President

Forum List

Back