Trumps problem with women......doesn't look good

Let's look at our latest NBC/WSJ poll to see how big this issue is:

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

47% of Republican women cannot see themselves voting for Trump?

Couple more terrorist strikes and Hillarys of the world celebrating the Jihadist way of life should set them... anyone... straight.

only wacko rightwingnuts wish for an attack.

no one is celebrating a "jihadist way of life", nutter.

meanwhile, the biggest attack on this country was when baby bush was president.

Yeah, all of his female executives are really bitching on him.

which means what? that they like their jobs?

really....

how about you stick to responding to the topic, hon.

he's a misogynist jerk who insults women's looks when they challenge him. his own party acknowledges that. why would you defend it or pretend it doesn't exist?
I find it so convenient all the lefties cling to the republicans now :lol:

52% of voters are women....Could lead to the worst defeat in 40 years

Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Trump loses 13 percent more women than Romney
Yup.....Trump hates women....including his wife and daughter....the left accused him of lusting over his daughter because he said she was beautiful.

I know Trump hates degenerates like Rosie O'Donnell, but he hasn't shown any hatred for other women, even that chick that said he insulted her during the debates.....I forget her name now.

Trump loves women.....he tells us every day

It is not helping in his polling. Unless he gets a significant swing in the women's vote, his candidacy will be doomed

Even Republican women can't stand him
Yep....that's the hook.

It started with Megyn Kelly....who used a 10 year old spat Trump had with a Dyke over her insults against pretty women. And so you feel you can accuse Trump of hating women because he called out a very nasty woman publically.

The false narrative is "TRUMP HATES WOMEN", basically the same claim you assholes used against Romney and his pathetic "Romney Says He Has Binders Filled with Women!!!!!!" nonsense.

Maybe you can get enough women to buy it and vote for a horrid woman who seems to hate everyone in the US. Who has destroyed the lives of countless women in defense of her filandering husband. Who thinks the only enemy in the world is Republicans. This includes every woman who ever voted Republican. Now that is someone who hates women.

If that is the hook...it is working

Trump polls horribly with women. At this point, it looks like the die is set
Women have a view that Trump is a shallow misogynist who is obsessed by women's looks

The question is....will Trump be able to treat Hillary professionally without going down into the gutter?
Personally, I doubt it and Hillary will be able to exploit the women's vote

Not just because she is a woman but because of who Republicans are running for President

i expect trump to be the pig he is.

interestingly, he has a lot of nerve calling her an "enabler" regarding bill when he cheated on his first wife, got his girlfriend pregnant, married her, then dumped her for the next one.

he really isn't one to talk about "enabling".

really....

he's a misogynist jerk who insults women's looks when they challenge him. his own party acknowledges that. why would you defend it or pretend it doesn't exist?

no one is clinging. but i find it convenient that you pretend he isn't a pos.

really....

Ah, the freshness of the sexist card. Just one problem, NO ONE believes liberal regressives have even slight problems going after people's looks when it fits their agenda. Oops.

Calling women out on stupid shit is not sexism. It's treating them equally.

really....

Ah, the freshness of the sexist card. Just one problem, NO ONE believes liberal regressives have even slight problems going after people's looks when it fits their agenda. Oops.

honestly, it doesn't matter if you think it's a "card" or not.

and no one who matters believes the BS you're spewing. women aren't going to vote for him and he would need us to win.

he won't.

put that in your wingnut misogynist pipe and smoke it.

really....

no one is clinging. but i find it convenient that you pretend he isn't a pos.
When have I pretended that? I insult him all the time. Try again.

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

Couple more terrorist strikes and Hillarys of the world celebrating the Jihadist way of life should set them... anyone... straight.

Regressive Obamas of the world are very accepting of the muslim ideology. He goes to great lengths to defend their tradition of Jihad.

Did you not see the response to the terrorist strikes "Not all muslims" "Islam is awesome"... hardly condemning, if not outright cheering.

52% of voters are women....Could lead to the worst defeat in 40 years

Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Trump loses 13 percent more women than Romney
Yup.....Trump hates women....including his wife and daughter....the left accused him of lusting over his daughter because he said she was beautiful.

I know Trump hates degenerates like Rosie O'Donnell, but he hasn't shown any hatred for other women, even that chick that said he insulted her during the debates.....I forget her name now.

Trump loves women.....he tells us every day

It is not helping in his polling. Unless he gets a significant swing in the women's vote, his candidacy will be doomed

Even Republican women can't stand him
Yep....that's the hook.

It started with Megyn Kelly....who used a 10 year old spat Trump had with a Dyke over her insults against pretty women. And so you feel you can accuse Trump of hating women because he called out a very nasty woman publically.

The false narrative is "TRUMP HATES WOMEN", basically the same claim you assholes used against Romney and his pathetic "Romney Says He Has Binders Filled with Women!!!!!!" nonsense.

Maybe you can get enough women to buy it and vote for a horrid woman who seems to hate everyone in the US. Who has destroyed the lives of countless women in defense of her filandering husband. Who thinks the only enemy in the world is Republicans. This includes every woman who ever voted Republican. Now that is someone who hates women.

If that is the hook...it is working

Trump polls horribly with women. At this point, it looks like the die is set
Women have a view that Trump is a shallow misogynist who is obsessed by women's looks

The question is....will Trump be able to treat Hillary professionally without going down into the gutter?
Personally, I doubt it and Hillary will be able to exploit the women's vote

Not just because she is a woman but because of who Republicans are running for President
It's all a fantasy though.

Doesn't matter who the right runs....you liars will find a way of turning women off. And if they're stupid enough to fall for it, then it's only proves the fact that most of the problems with our government centers around people voting on emotions instead of knowledge and intelligence.

Obamas of the world are very accepting of the muslim ideology. He goes to great lengths to defend their tradition of Jihad.

Did you not see the response to the terrorist strikes "Not all muslims" "Islam is awesome"...
He's their best apologist.

really....

Very true

Disagreeing with what a woman says is not sexist. But when you first choice of words is "fat, disgusting pig" it shows how shallow your views are in regards to women

really....

Very true

Disagreeing with what a woman says is not sexist. But when you first choice of words is "fat, disgusting pig" it shows how shallow your views are in regards to women

Maybe at times... then at other times it shows character. This is not Trump's standard response. In fact it's a single incident. And you are bitching like this was his life work or something.

Shut up, enough with bull shit and hysteria.

Trump loses 13 percent more...

Republican insiders say he can’t win.

Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary Clinton, they insist.He’s also dangerous, they say. He is “divisive.” He is alienating U.S. allies and encouraging U.S. enemies, the naysayers claim.

That’s why he must be stopped at all costs.

May I, as a Ted Cruz supporter, just step in here for a minute and explain why Donald Trump, as Republican nominee for president, will win a landslide election victory over Hillary and actually be a welcome alternative to the kind of leadership America has experienced for the last 27 years?

I don’t care what the national polls say now about a matchup between Trump and Clinton. I am old enough to remember vividly what the polls between Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter looked like in 1980 at this point in the presidential campaign. They suggested Reagan had no chance to win. He trailed Carter in the polls by double digits. He went on to carry 44 states that year, including New York and California – 49 states four years later.

Read more at The coming Trump landslide

yeppp!! Trump is a goner...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

really....

Very true

Maybe at times... then at other times it shows character. This is not Trump's standard response.

it never shows character.

which proves how little "character" you have.

How about Trump STFU with his childish, stupidity..Act like a firken adult man. This shit is getting ridicules
You mean ridiculous?

Oops, sorry, any clear thinking person should realize this kind of stupidly doesn't help Trump. act like an adult, whats he doing?:eusa_doh:

I can see Trump acting like Trump at the beginning of the primary season. But since he wrapped it up, he should be toning down his rhetoric and acting more "presidential"

His blow up with Cruz's wife this week shows he just doesn't have it in him

Trump loses 13 percent more...

Republican insiders say he can’t win.

Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary Clinton, they insist.He’s also dangerous, they say. He is “divisive.” He is alienating U.S. allies and encouraging U.S. enemies, the naysayers claim.

That’s why he must be stopped at all costs.

May I, as a Ted Cruz supporter, just step in here for a minute and explain why Donald Trump, as Republican nominee for president, will win a landslide election victory over Hillary and actually be a welcome alternative to the kind of leadership America has experienced for the last 27 years?

I don’t care what the national polls say now about a matchup between Trump and Clinton. I am old enough to remember vividly what the polls between Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter looked like in 1980 at this point in the presidential campaign. They suggested Reagan had no chance to win. He trailed Carter in the polls by double digits. He went on to carry 44 states that year, including New York and California – 49 states four years later.

Read more at The coming Trump landslide

yeppp!! Trump is a goner...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cute...wishful thinking by worldnutdaily.

how's president romney doing these days?

Forum List

Back