Trumps problem with women......doesn't look good

Yes, women will vote for vagina over reason every time. Unless there is a smart man in their lives... Be that smart man.

that's always been a bs talking point as hillary is highly qualified and has widespread support with good reason.

of course that would never stop the partisan parrots from their favorite squawking talking point "vagina!" :blahblah:

hey, don't look now, donald trump has wiped that bullshit completely off the table. bwahahahaa ^

Yeah, all of his female executives are really bitching on him.

How about Trump STFU with his childish, stupidity..Act like a firken adult man. This shit is getting ridicules
You mean ridiculous?

Oops, sorry, any clear thinking person should realize this kind of stupidly doesn't help Trump. act like an adult, whats he doing?:eusa_doh:

I can see Trump acting like Trump at the beginning of the primary season. But since he wrapped it up, he should be toning down his rhetoric and acting more "presidential"

His blow up with Cruz's wife this week shows he just doesn't have it in him

the donald can't control himself. i heard a story where sasha baron cohen was waiting to meet with him and the donald spent the entire hour that he was waiting screaming at people over the phone.

i've been around successful people all my life. not a single one of them ever lost control that way.

which means what? that they like their jobs?

really....

how about you stick to responding to the topic, hon.

he's a misogynist jerk who insults women's looks when they challenge him. his own party acknowledges that. why would you defend it or pretend it doesn't exist?

Ah, the freshness of the sexist card. Just one problem, NO ONE believes liberal regressives have even slight problems going after people's looks when it fits their agenda. Oops.

Calling women out on stupid shit is not sexism. It's treating them equally.

Very true

Disagreeing with what a woman says is not sexist. But when you first choice of words is "fat, disgusting pig" it shows how shallow your views are in regards to women

Maybe at times... then at other times it shows character. This is not Trump's standard response. In fact it's a single incident. And you are bitching like this was his life work or something.

Shut up, enough with bull shit and hysteria.

More and more it is becoming a standard response from Trump

When disagreeing with a woman....bring up her looks

If he does it with Hillary, and I doubt if he can resist it, it will destroy him

Yes, women will vote for vagina over reason every time. Unless there is a smart man in their lives... Be that smart man.

that's always been a bs talking point as hillary is highly qualified and has widespread support with good reason.

of course that would never stop the partisan parrots from their favorite squawking talking point "vagina!" :blahblah:

hey, don't look now, donald trump has wiped that bullshit completely off the table. bwahahahaa ^

Only reason to vote for Hillary is to "give me welfare benefits provided by men" "I am a strong confident women".

She is not qualified to run a lemonade stand. She is only qualified in getting to the top by vicious lying, which of course unfortunately gets you very far in government.

really....

he's a misogynist jerk who insults women's looks when they challenge him. his own party acknowledges that. why would you defend it or pretend it doesn't exist?

Ah, the freshness of the sexist card. Just one problem, NO ONE believes liberal regressives have even slight problems going after people's looks when it fits their agenda. Oops.

Very true

Disagreeing with what a woman says is not sexist. But when you first choice of words is "fat, disgusting pig" it shows how shallow your views are in regards to women

Maybe at times... then at other times it shows character. This is not Trump's standard response. In fact it's a single incident. And you are bitching like this was his life work or something.

If he does it with Hillary, and I doubt if he can resist it, it will destroy him

it will be like when rick lazio shoved the paper in her face during their senate debate. he'll be done for.

52% of voters are women....Could lead to the worst defeat in 40 years

Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Trump loses 13 percent more women than Romney
What's the problem with defending your wife?

really....

Very true

How many times has this happened?

Are you sure that you haven't been bitten by good dose of liberal regressive hysteria?

Only reason to vote for Hillary is to "give me welfare benefits provided by men" "I am a strong confident women".

She is not qualified to run a lemonade stand. She is only qualified in getting to the top by vicious lying, which of course unfortunately gets you very far in government.

no. idiota...more rightwingnut nonsense. it's never about "free stuff". you need "Free stuff" far more than i do. and red states take far more from the feds than blue states, who pay more than they take.

now try saying something that isn't BS.

really....

Very true

How many times has this happened?

Are you sure that you haven't been bitten by good dose of liberal regressive hysteria?

words have meaning.... liberals aren't regressive, nutter. you are. regressive means trying to turn back the clock, like you wingers trying to bring us back to the 1950;s.

damn learn english, wackadoodle.

52% of voters are women....Could lead to the worst defeat in 40 years

Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

plug in the names "Hillary Clinton" and "Donald Trump" and the gap gets even wider.

In that hypothetical matchup, just 31 percent of women said they would chose Trump, while 58 percent said they would chose Clinton. That's a net advantage of 27 points for Clinton.

In 2012, Barack Obama bested Mitt Romney by far less -- 55 percent to 44 percent -- among female voters.

Trump loses 13 percent more women than Romney
What's the problem with defending your wife?

by doing what? and from what?

the truth?

no. idiota...more rightwingnut nonsense. it's never about "free stuff". you need "Free stuff" far more than i do. and red states take far more from the feds than blue states, who pay more than they take.

Really? Why is Bernie Sanders so popular then?.... Why do liberals overwhelmingly support welfare and all free stuff? Why do all single moms dependent on welfare checks vote for these buffoons.

Explain...

Trump loses 13 percent more...

Republican insiders say he can’t win.

Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary Clinton, they insist.He’s also dangerous, they say. He is “divisive.” He is alienating U.S. allies and encouraging U.S. enemies, the naysayers claim.

That’s why he must be stopped at all costs.

May I, as a Ted Cruz supporter, just step in here for a minute and explain why Donald Trump, as Republican nominee for president, will win a landslide election victory over Hillary and actually be a welcome alternative to the kind of leadership America has experienced for the last 27 years?

I don’t care what the national polls say now about a matchup between Trump and Clinton. I am old enough to remember vividly what the polls between Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter looked like in 1980 at this point in the presidential campaign. They suggested Reagan had no chance to win. He trailed Carter in the polls by double digits. He went on to carry 44 states that year, including New York and California – 49 states four years later.

Read more at The coming Trump landslide

yeppp!! Trump is a goner...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wishful thinking

Romney lost the women's vote 55% to 45% and was soundly defeated in the election. The numbers are what they are. With 52% of all voters being women, Trump losing 62% of the women's vote leaves him no viable way to win the election

Even worse, it throws solid red states like Georgia, the Carolinas and even Texas into play

What if they are fat, disgusting pigs? Should we mince words solely because they're women?

Isn't that sexist?

except they weren't.

and it doesn't matter. he's a fat disgusting pig. i don't hear that being made part of the debate.

if you live in a red state, thank the blue states for all their tax dollars which ended up in your state! :thup:

Let's look at our latest NBC/WSJ poll to see how big this issue is:

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

47% of Republican women cannot see themselves voting for Trump?

Couple more terrorist strikes and Hillarys of the world celebrating the Jihadist way of life should set them... anyone... straight.
Sounds like you're hoping for more terrorist strikes before the election.

Really? Why is Bernie Sanders so popular then?.... Why do liberals overwhelmingly support welfare and all free stuff?

Explain...

bernie isn't going to be the nominee. and i don't support him. although i'd support any democrat over any rightwingnut theocrat. and it isn't about free stuff. it's about opportunity.

you wingers are the ones who insist on voting against your own self interest because of G-d, guns and gays.

maybe you should grow up, normie, and educate yourself.

This month, about half (47 percent) of Republican female primary voters said they could not imagine themselves voting for Trump. (About 40 percent of male GOP primary voters said the same.)

Couple more terrorist strikes and Hillarys of the world celebrating the Jihadist way of life should set them... anyone... straight.

No, just being realistic... More immigration will take place and more terrorism will take place in Europe. Basic statistics.

of course he is... that's what the pond scum does.

they hate this country and more than half the people in it.

Forum List

Back