Trump's Project 2025, the Republican plan to govern America, laid bare!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Trump's Project 2025 is a fascinating document. I will speculate that never in the history of our country has a political party published a complete, thorough playbook of their vision to seize and control our government. I will not say that I've read the complete tome, but I have read the preamble and enough of it's policy statements and methods to realize it's sinister motives. Trump denies any involvement, but you would have to have been on Mars for the last 9 years to believe that.

It reminds one of Hitler's missive, "Mein Kampf," though Project 2025 is much more comprehensive and detailed with its goals.

From foreign relations to the economy, education, government employees, abortion, the general welfare, regulations and much more, if this thing takes effect, we are doomed as a nation.

Along with Trump's stated plan on day one, his re institution of Schedule F, eliminating government civil service workers and replacing them with political appointees, his election to the presidency will doom the nation to a monarchy. His next project will probably be to amend the Constitution to cement his position as leader for the rest of his life.

He has already told his Christian cult members that they won't have to vote again after 2024. Do you think he was just whistling Dixie when he said that? If so, think again.

Trump's Project 2025 is a fascinating document. I will speculate that never in the history of our country has a political party published a complete, thorough playbook of their vision to seize and control our government. I will not say that I've read the complete tome, but I have read the preamble and enough of it's policy statements and methods to realize it's sinister motives. Trump denies any involvement, but you would have to have been on Mars for the last 9 years to believe that.

It reminds one of Hitler's missive, "Mein Kampf," though Project 2025 is much more comprehensive and detailed with its goals.

From foreign relations to the economy, education, government employees, abortion, the general welfare, regulations and much more, if this thing takes effect, we are doomed as a nation.

Along with Trump's stated plan on day one, his re institution of Schedule F, eliminating government civil service workers and replacing them with political appointees, his election to the presidency will doom the nation to a monarchy. His next project will probably be to amend the Constitution to cement his position as leader for the rest of his life.

He has already told his Christian cult members that they won't have to vote again after 2024. Do you think he was just whistling Dixie when he said that? If so, think again.

This was debunked months ago. Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Lagging behind the times again Asssstro?

PNAC is similar but it only talked about foreign policy like invading Iraq, which they did.

Outside of its blatant religious overtone, I was a big proponent of Project 2025, agreeing with st least three quarters of its points completely and several others in part.

He must have believed Trump when Trump said he didn't know what Project 2025 was

Trump Took Private Jet Flight With Head Of Project 2025, New Photo Shows​

The former president has tried to distance himself from the controversial far-right blueprint, claiming he has “no idea” who was in charge of it.

If Trump wins, I am going to be so pro life. I will never vote Democratic again.

Actually I won't have to if Trump wins.

Gee another left wing nit wit heard from. LOL

Government​

Project 2025 proposes that the entire federal bureaucracy, including independent agencies such as the Department of Justice, be placed under direct presidential control - a controversial idea known as "unitary executive theory".
In practice, that would streamline decision-making, allowing the president to directly implement policies in a number of areas.
The proposals also call for eliminating job protections for thousands of government employees, who could then be replaced by political appointees.
The document labels the FBI a "bloated, arrogant, increasingly lawless organization". It calls for drastic overhauls of this and several other federal agencies, as well as the complete elimination of the Department of Education.

So............That's why Trump doesn't have any policy issues?
Besides "Drill baby drill"?
It's already written for the orange retard.

Exactly right; because I’m interested in a return to a Traditional American society and an America-ONLY economic and foreign relations policy.

I know. You guys are weird. You want to go back to where we didn't have medicare and social security.

American only? So you want to squash corporate profits?

The traditional America that I know is the leader of the free world. We rule. You sound like you want to be Canada or Australia. Where the US $ isn't the main currency. I don't think you've thought this through. You must not have a 401K

Climate and economy​

The document proposes slashing federal money for research and investment in renewable energy, and calls for the next president to "stop the war on oil and natural gas".
Carbon-reduction goals would be replaced by efforts to increase energy production and energy security.
The paper sets out two competing visions on tariffs, and is divided on whether the next president should try to boost free trade or raise barriers to imports.
But the economic advisers suggest that a second Trump administration should slash corporate and income taxes, abolish the Federal Reserve and even consider a return to gold-backed currency.

I know. You guys are weird. You want to go back to where we didn't have medicare and social security.

American only? So you want to squash corporate profits?

The traditional America that I know is the leader of the free world. We rule. You sound like you want to be Canada or Australia. Where the US $ isn't the main currency. I don't think you've thought this through. You must not have a 401K
They are weird and if voters learn what they're up to, they'll be "wiped out."

Abortion and family​

Project 2025 does not call outright for a nationwide abortion ban.
However, it proposes withdrawing the abortion pill mifepristone from the market, and using existing but little-enforced laws to stop the drug being sent through the post.
The document suggests that the department of Health and Human Services should "maintain a biblically based, social science-reinforced definition of marriage and family".

Forum List

Back