Trump's pyrrhic victory: The US opts for path that can only lead to war

That’s an interesting read but I did find it odd that the source of much of its information came from a evangelical baptist Christian (Wagner). Wouldn’t you find an explaination from an actual Muslim, perhaps both a Shiite and a Sunni, to be a little more interesting and accurate when trying to explain their own point of views and interpretations?

The 12th Imam seems to be a similar story as the 2nd coming of Jesus which is a popular Christian belief.
------------------------------------ and as well as my explanation in post number 194 you will find that muslims are big practitioners of a muslim and 'mohamad' approved form of lying called 'taqiyah' where they will happily lie as a way of furthering 'islams' goal of making the world a 'house of peace' for and under 'mohamad' rule Slade .
Have you ever had a personal relationship with a Muslim? Friend, coworker, roommate etc? Have you ever spent time in a Muslim country, been to a mosque, and tried to learn about their culture/religion first hand? Or is your information based on what you hear and read?

In other words you don't know ANYTHING about true Islam.
How do you take a series of questions that I’ve asked and regurgitate it to bring a statement about what I do or don’t know? Grow up

You will have to excuse my lack in confidence in your understanding about how Muslims think. Perhaps you can provide me a little background which gives you such insights?

Tell me what you know about 12'ver Shia.
I don’t know anything about it. Please do explain

'12th Imam,' Key Facet Of Islamic Prophecy, Fuels Middle East Turmoil

That’s an interesting read but I did find it odd that the source of much of its information came from a evangelical baptist Christian (Wagner). Wouldn’t you find an explaination from an actual Muslim, perhaps both a Shiite and a Sunni, to be a little more interesting and accurate when trying to explain their own point of views and interpretations?

The 12th Imam seems to be a similar story as the 2nd coming of Jesus which is a popular Christian belief.

It may well be, but that is irrelevant. If they believe it, they have no reason to hesitate in an attempt to launch Armageddon.

Ergo, be ready to kill them before they can.

Here's an easy primer.

Muhammad al-Mahdi - Wikipedia
What are you talking about? How is their version different from the Christian version of Armageddon?

----------------------------------------------- I'm no expert but but if asking Pismoe . Well 12ers are the 'shiite' majority in 'iran' and maybe all areas that 'shiites' are . 'ahmadinegad' was a 12er . 12ers are waiting for the 'mahdi' or the 'hidden imam' [ think he is also called] . I think that the 12ers 'mahdi' or 'imam' is waiting or hiding in a well until the end times Slade or Doc .

Close, Iran believes that they must create GLOBAL chaos to bring him back.
How wide spread is this belief?
---------------------------------------------------------------- If you are asking about 12ers , i think that iranians are 'shiite' which i think are the VAST majority of irans population . And of those 'shiites' i think that the vast majority of iranian 'shiites' are 12ers . And if i am correct its iran that is YOUR biggest worry and enemy because they support terror , want to destroy the big and little 'satans' known as Israel and the USA and are working towards building deliverable nukes that your 'mrobama' helped fund Slade .:afro:
Do you think they want to drop a nuke on Isreal?

They will if they can. They'd do it to the Saudi's, they'd do it to Israel and if they could they'd do it to us.
Again I’ll ask, how do you know any of this shit?! Where are you getting your information from?

Tell me what you know about 12'ver Shia.
I don’t know anything about it. Please do explain

'12th Imam,' Key Facet Of Islamic Prophecy, Fuels Middle East Turmoil

It may well be, but that is irrelevant. If they believe it, they have no reason to hesitate in an attempt to launch Armageddon.

Ergo, be ready to kill them before they can.

Here's an easy primer.

Muhammad al-Mahdi - Wikipedia
What are you talking about? How is their version different from the Christian version of Armageddon?

Read them.

You misunderstood me. I am not arguing Trump COULDN'T do this; of course he could. What I am hearing from just about everyone who knows stuff about Iran and the Middle East in general is that he SHOULDN'T have. I don't know how this will end anymore than you do. But right now I don't see Trump proceeding to a well thought out Plan B. I don't think he's got one. Meanwhile, Iran and Israel took the opportunity to lob missiles at each other a couple days ago. Yesterday the Trump administration said that if Israel goes to war with Iran, America will support them. What does that say to you?

What you think isn't all that reliable, is it?

You didn't THINK he had a plan for the economy, ISIS, taxes, North Korea, regulations, judges, and the list goes on. How's that all working for you?

As for supporting Israel, or best, and democratic friend in the volatile Middle East? YEAH! We have a REAL TREATY with them rather than the gimmicks failed former President Barack Hussein Obama dangled to distract you.

I truly don't see any evidence that Iran is still building their nuclear weapons. The inspectors can't find it. If Israel knew where every Iranian installation in Syria was, and if the US knew where all the chemical weapons sites in Syria were, do you really think we wouldn't know if Iran was building a nuclear weapon? We know where NoKo was building theirs. Are we that stupid? The stuff Netanyahu said about Iran lying was from over a decade ago, prior to the JCPOA.
I don't pretend to know a whole lot about it, so if you've got a reputable source showing that Iran is in actuality continuing its nuclear weapon program, like with evidence or specifics at least, please link.

You just can't make these things up!

Snoopy-S.gif

Well, it's not a theory....it is a fact that the US has not invaded anyone that has a nuke.
If I'm in the leadership in Iran and the US President has just torn up the agreement, I'd tell the scientist I have working for me to get me a nuke as soon as possible so I don't get added to the list.

As for NK...we went into Iraq because we suspected they had WMDs, right?
We know NK has a nuke program and that they have missiles that can reach the US. It is not a theory that NK has passed the litmus test for invasion using the Iraq standard.

What fantasy are you living under that leads you to believe they have ever slowed down their programs of working for a nuclear weapon?

Close, Iran believes that they must create GLOBAL chaos to bring him back.
How wide spread is this belief?
---------------------------------------------------------------- If you are asking about 12ers , i think that iranians are 'shiite' which i think are the VAST majority of irans population . And of those 'shiites' i think that the vast majority of iranian 'shiites' are 12ers . And if i am correct its iran that is YOUR biggest worry and enemy because they support terror , want to destroy the big and little 'satans' known as Israel and the USA and are working towards building deliverable nukes that your 'mrobama' helped fund Slade .:afro:
Do you think they want to drop a nuke on Isreal?

They will if they can. They'd do it to the Saudi's, they'd do it to Israel and if they could they'd do it to us.
Again I’ll ask, how do you know any of this shit?! Where are you getting your information from?
---------------------------------- what the feck , can't you google or read even if its only yhe news Slade . I think you have no interest . For example , there is lots of info on 'ahmadinegad' a leading 12er who headed 'iran' as a government leader . Read about 'islam' , read muslim history and how and when 'islam' was invented by 'loon mohamad' in the Arabian desert . Check out the CIA fact book for info on 'iran' , its religion and its 'shiite muslims and 12ers . i get my info from reading plus internet and talking to people . Hey , don't believe any of it , its ok with me . Actually i hope that the truth of 'islam' eventually surprise's you the same way that the Germans and Belgians , Brits , French and other 'dhimmis' are being surprised Slade .

Last edited:
Well, it's not a theory....it is a fact that the US has not invaded anyone that has a nuke.
If I'm in the leadership in Iran and the US President has just torn up the agreement, I'd tell the scientist I have working for me to get me a nuke as soon as possible so I don't get added to the list.

We know NK has a nuke program and that they have missiles that can reach the US. It is not a theory that NK has passed the litmus test for invasion using the Iraq standard.

What fantasy are you living under that leads you to believe they have ever slowed down their programs of working for a nuclear weapon?

Does not matter now; any options toward mitigation or persuasion we had are now gone

Does not matter now; any options toward mitigation or persuasion we had are now gone
---------------------------------------------------- GOOD , might be time for action and i think that 'iran' and Israel are warming up as i type Candy !!

---------------------------------------------------- GOOD , might be time for action and i think that 'iran' and Israel are warming up as i type Candy !!

Anyone who hopes for armed conflict is a sick fucker

------------------------------ its the way of the world for all of recorded human history and looks like it might be time for action Candy

------------------------------ its the way of the world for all of recorded human history and looks like it might be time for action Candy

As long as you’re first in line, have at it bro.

Naw , it'll be big gaggle of YOU government employees , all taxpayer paid to do the work of War at the Command of the CiC Candy !!

Last edited:
You misunderstood me. I am not arguing Trump COULDN'T do this; of course he could. What I am hearing from just about everyone who knows stuff about Iran and the Middle East in general is that he SHOULDN'T have. I don't know how this will end anymore than you do. But right now I don't see Trump proceeding to a well thought out Plan B. I don't think he's got one. Meanwhile, Iran and Israel took the opportunity to lob missiles at each other a couple days ago. Yesterday the Trump administration said that if Israel goes to war with Iran, America will support them. What does that say to you?
except the people who live there - well they love it that trump has done this but you won't hear that in US media on either side really.

i can dig up links or just google and find some of your own. saudis were thrilled about it. other countries were thanking god. while europe russia and china are "not happy" - they don't live there. all the people who live there aside from iran and their friends, are happy about it.

so "should" would seem to be which direction you want to go. do we pretend that iran isn't making a bomb or trying to or do we admit they are and do something about it? why people seem to think iran has zero intentions to create a bomb that will "kill the infidels" is beyond me at times, but i'll keep talking to try and understand.

if the "treaty" had zero way to enforce, we shouldn't have done it. i felt the same way about the global warming "treaty" that had no teeth and all $$$ from the US.
I truly don't see any evidence that Iran is still building their nuclear weapons. The inspectors can't find it. If Israel knew where every Iranian installation in Syria was, and if the US knew where all the chemical weapons sites in Syria were, do you really think we wouldn't know if Iran was building a nuclear weapon? We know where NoKo was building theirs. Are we that stupid? The stuff Netanyahu said about Iran lying was from over a decade ago, prior to the JCPOA.
I don't pretend to know a whole lot about it, so if you've got a reputable source showing that Iran is in actuality continuing its nuclear weapon program, like with evidence or specifics at least, please link.

I truly don't see any evidence that Iran is still building their nuclear weapons. The inspectors can't find it.

Inspectors? What inspectors? Where?

The stuff Netanyahu said about Iran lying was from over a decade ago, prior to the JCPOA.

Wait, Iran lied? About nuclear facilities? Then how can you trust them now?
Because of the inspectors.

We're not sending inspectors, who is?
The IEAE. Verification and Monitoring in Iran | IAEA

------------------------------------ and as well as my explanation in post number 194 you will find that muslims are big practitioners of a muslim and 'mohamad' approved form of lying called 'taqiyah' where they will happily lie as a way of furthering 'islams' goal of making the world a 'house of peace' for and under 'mohamad' rule Slade .
Have you ever had a personal relationship with a Muslim? Friend, coworker, roommate etc? Have you ever spent time in a Muslim country, been to a mosque, and tried to learn about their culture/religion first hand? Or is your information based on what you hear and read?

Unless you are a Muslim, neither do you.

except the people who live there - well they love it that trump has done this but you won't hear that in US media on either side really.

i can dig up links or just google and find some of your own. saudis were thrilled about it. other countries were thanking god. while europe russia and china are "not happy" - they don't live there. all the people who live there aside from iran and their friends, are happy about it.

so "should" would seem to be which direction you want to go. do we pretend that iran isn't making a bomb or trying to or do we admit they are and do something about it? why people seem to think iran has zero intentions to create a bomb that will "kill the infidels" is beyond me at times, but i'll keep talking to try and understand.

if the "treaty" had zero way to enforce, we shouldn't have done it. i felt the same way about the global warming "treaty" that had no teeth and all $$$ from the US.

I truly don't see any evidence that Iran is still building their nuclear weapons. The inspectors can't find it.

Inspectors? What inspectors? Where?

The stuff Netanyahu said about Iran lying was from over a decade ago, prior to the JCPOA.

Wait, Iran lied? About nuclear facilities? Then how can you trust them now?
Because of the inspectors.

We're not sending inspectors, who is?
The IEAE. Verification and Monitoring in Iran | IAEA

Was it okay that military installations are off limits to inspectors?

Unless you are a Muslim, neither do you.
--------------------------------------- all that can be done is study of muslim history , laws , traditions plus actually seeing what muslims actually do in the here and now . It is simply the gathering of knowledge in the great Western tradition of learning Old Lady .

Forum List

Back