Trumps "reset" starting with his press conference yesterday worked

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
20% of the US population would support him if he sold the USA to Russia and nuked Mexico.
20% of the US population would not support him if he obtained world peace and cured cancer.
The remaining 60% range from cautiously optimistic to very pessimistic but want to see how he does.

The 60% have been extremely concerned with what they have seen since the inauguration.

Trumps self-serving, incoherent, bombastic press conference, yesterday, lowered everyone's expectations even further of what he can do. THE BAR IS VERY, VERY, VERY LOW.

Trump has reset the bar so low, it is almost impossible he will not do better than expected.

Funny, I saw it and thought that Conway had shot him full of sedatives before he went up there. I don't think I've ever seen him so calm. Weirdly.

Then I see the media use words like "meltdown" and "rage", and their silly hyperbole once again proves his point about them.

Our media has lost its halo. The public simply no longer trusts them, and it's not just the Trumpsters. It's on them to get their shit together now.

Funny, I saw it and thought that Conway had shot him full of sedatives before he went up there. I don't think I've ever seen him so calm. Weirdly.

Then I see the media use words like "meltdown" and "rage", and their silly hyperbole once again proves his point about them.

Our media has lost its halo. The public simply no longer trusts them, and it's not just the Trumpsters. It's on them to get their shit together now.
His blaming the press for everything, saying his administration is a well oiled machine, asking a reporter to set a meeting with Congressional Black Caucus, not answering a question about anti-antisemitism in the USA by saying he was not antisemitic so do not worry about it.
It was unhinged.
But after the press conference, I thought his speech at Boeing today was good. But my expectations could not be lower.

Poor LWNJ's.......they have no clue. Trump devastated the dishonest and dying 4th estate yestereday. :rofl:

Trump is more "real" than any POTUS in history. He simply tells it like he sees it. Unfiltered, unabashed, and un-politically correct.

The dishonest media are upset because they are no longer trusted. Why would anyone trust them after witnessing story after story of "FAKE NEWS"? The latest is the AP story that totally fabricated a tale that Trump was sending the National Guard to round up illegals...Homeland Security on AP’s National Guard: ‘Absolutely Incorrect’.

Why would anyone trust these dishonest turds? DO you have a grudge against the truth? Or yourself? Fuck off LWNJ's!!

:rofl:

Here's where we are, fuck the Press and fuck the Left. You aren't as smart as you think you are. You don't know how to run our lives better than we do. You can't make us feel guilty, you aren't smart enough to even run your own lives without your Government, we aren't going to let you run ours. You don't get to dictate who we elect, you don't get to dictate what cars we drive, how much gas we use or how warm or cool we keep our homes. You don't get to take our guns, you don't get to tell us how or what we believe or how we get to practice our Religion if any.

In short, fuck you. You just keep this insanity up for the next 4 years and watch what happens to you. You are simply too stupid to understand why you've gotten your asses kicked for 6 years. Here we are, here we stand. You have been reduced to whining about how the Constitution was written and how you've been cheated. You're nothing but a bunch of children who throw fits when you don't get your way.

YOUR side is trying to push this Nation into another Civil War, you better think twice because if it happens you won't have any "safe places". You won't be able to shut us up and you won't be able shut us down.

Poor LWNJ's.......they have no clue. Trump devastated the dishonest and dying 4th estate yestereday. :rofl:

Trump is more "real" than any POTUS in history. He simply tells it like he sees it. Unfiltered, unabashed, and un-politically correct.

The dishonest media are upset because they are no longer trusted. Why would anyone trust them after witnessing story after story of "FAKE NEWS"? The latest is the AP story that totally fabricated a tale that Trump was sending the National Guard to round up illegals...Homeland Security on AP’s National Guard: ‘Absolutely Incorrect’.

Why would anyone trust these dishonest turds? DO you have a grudge against the truth? Or yourself? Fuck off LWNJ's!!

Maybe the National Guard should round up Libtards and send them to re-settle Syria and Libya. Somalia too!

Maybe the National Guard should round up Libtards and send them to re-settle Syria and Libya. Somalia too!
That, Or we could force them to take in Syrian "refugees" in their own homes and apartments.

C'mon LWNJ's !! walk the walk! take in some Allah monkeys!!

images
happy-baby-18181441.jpg
0ee175f5592721683bc15116807dff4f.jpg

Here's where we are, fuck the Press and fuck the Left. You aren't as smart as you think you are. You don't know how to run our lives better than we do. You can't make us feel guilty, you aren't smart enough to even run your own lives without your Government, we aren't going to let you run ours. You don't get to dictate who we elect, you don't get to dictate what cars we drive, how much gas we use or how warm or cool we keep our homes. You don't get to take our guns, you don't get to tell us how or what we believe or how we get to practice our Religion if any.

In short, fuck you. You just keep this insanity up for the next 4 years and watch what happens to you. You are simply too stupid to understand why you've gotten your asses kicked for 6 years. Here we are, here we stand. You have been reduced to whining about how the Constitution was written and how you've been cheated. You're nothing but a bunch of children who throw fits when you don't get your way.

YOUR side is trying to push this Nation into another Civil War, you better think twice because if it happens you won't have any "safe places". You won't be able to shut us up and you won't be able shut us down.
You are a very angry person. Settle down dude. You are going to have a heart attack.

All these Trump supporters were very angry people before he was elected.

Your man won and you seem more angry.

Are you ever happy?

You are a very angry person. Settle down dude. You are going to have a heart attack.

Are you ever happy?

I'm smiling kid. It's funny watching you simple minded folk melt down over this guy. The fact is that you AND your side want to try and control everything I listed. Not going to happen. Tell me kid, you out there breaking windows, burning and robbing honest people with your kin? Or are you just one more keyboard Lib hiding behind mommy?

funny... i thought he sounded insane. *shrug*

funny... i thought he sounded insane. *shrug*

Funnier still, you know you want to control all of things. (shrugs)

Are you ever happy?

I'm smiling kid. It's funny watching you simple minded folk melt down over this guy. The fact is that you AND your side want to try and control everything I listed. Not going to happen. Tell me kid, you out there breaking windows, burning and robbing honest people with your kin? Or are you just one more keyboard Lib hiding behind mommy?
Well Doc, you appear to be the simple minded one.
Everyone who does not care for Trump is out there breaking windows, burning and robbing honest people with your kin. There are a few like that but most are not.
To understand the diversity of those who did not vote for Trump requires critical thinking not a simple mind.
I realize all who voted for Trump are the same.
There is one group of Trump supporters who are the equivalent of the liberals that are out there breaking windows, burning and robbing honest people. They are the angry, crude, name calling, simple minded, racist, put others down to put themselves up, disgusting human beings.
Doc, that sounds like you.

Forum List

Back