Trumps Returns To "Rat And Rodent Infested Mess"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Rats will of course be protesting.

"President Donald Trump is set to be met with protests in Baltimore later this week as he returns to the Maryland city for the first time since he described it as a 'rat and rodent infested mess' where 'no human being in the world' would want to live."

Donald Trump's first visit to Baltimore since his "rodent infested mess" comments will be met with several protests
Why do republicans always choose to gather in the cities they despise? Not enough amenities in the empty wastelands they favor politically?

"President Donald Trump is set to be met with protests in Baltimore later this week as he returns to the Maryland city for the first time since he described it as a 'rat and rodent infested mess' where 'no human being in the world' would want to live."

Donald Trump's first visit to Baltimore since his "rodent infested mess" comments will be met with several protests
Why do republicans always choose to gather in the cities they despise? Not enough amenities in the empty wastelands they favor politically?

There's nothing quite so satisfying as invading with impunity the citadels of an enemy.

There's nothing quite so satisfying as invading with impunity the citadels of an enemy.
You're just jealous because you can't afford to go there yourself

Roughly an hour and a half from me, maybe less the way I drive.

I haven't been there since 1994. It's a rat and rodent infested mess.

And there's nothing there you can afford to do, anyways

It would be more accurate to say the Democrats despise the city, since they do nothing to try to improve the conditions the people live in. In fact, Democrats say that trying to help the people is Baltimore is racist.

And there's nothing there you can afford to do, anyways

You know nothing of me, so why try to be "ratty"? :auiqs.jpg:

They guy has balls....no brains, but balls

The President stepped into North Korea, I think he can handle Baltimore. He’s got balls of steel, and more brains than any Dem or Repub, that’s for sure.

Because he wants to show he has supporters even there. And to rub Cummings' nose in it.

They’ll take the time and money to do a useless protest we’ll all be laughing about, but not lift a finger to cleanup their shithole city.

Gee, I got that wrong. I thought this was about trump visiting all the opioid addicts in Appalachia.

Forum List

Back