Trump's Revenge: Dems Will Not Be Able To Steal 2024

You ever getting tired being a joyless and angry?
View attachment 917803
If the indoctrinated left didn't have joyless and angry they wouldn't have anything at all.
Project 2025:

We're about to fuckin' pulverize the Leftards ;)

And justice will be glorious.
I wish they would focus on ousting the malfeasant and corrupt and replacing it with a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with liberty, options, choices, option, opportunity for all law abiding Americans and leave the social issues to the states. But that's just me.

If the indoctrinated left didn't have joyless and angry they wouldn't have anything at all.

I wish they would focus on ousting the malfeasant and corrupt and replacing it with a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with liberty, options, choices, option, opportunity for all law abiding Americans and leave the social issues to the states. But that's just me.

Instead they focus on Communism.

And now?

All us capitalists with tri-cornered hats are about to come out and throw all their Stalinist tea in the fuckin' harbor.

Good riddance. ;)

They're all pussies! Gey them in the corner and give them a swift kick in the ass with a steel toed shoe that has a steel penis welded to the front and they will have a goddamned heart attack and orgasm at the same time! And you can bury them and it field full of recycled
Sexual prosthetics!

They're all pussies! Gdt them in the corner and give them a swift kick in the ass with a steel toed shoe that has a steel penis welded to the front and they will have a goddamned heart attack and orgasm at the same time,,!

Jesus Christ dude haha

Jesus Christ dude haha
I'm tired of being patient with them. They're all holding quarters between their haunches. Fuck them! I'll be happy to send a high pressure hose up their assholes! None of them know what they want to be! If they got raped by blue whale they have a hard time deciding whether or not to be happy or offended! Fucking morons!

Last edited:
I'm tired of being patient with them. They're all holding quarters between their haunches. Fuck them! I'll be happy to send a high pressure hose up their assholes! None of them know what they want to be! If they got raped by blue whale they have a hard time deciding whether or not to be happy or offended! Fucking morons!

Fair enough.

This whiskey's for you ;)

Make it Jack Daniels! 2 oz whiskey two ounces water... One ice cube!
cubemelt-cubemelt-gif.gif

The recent MAGA conquest of the RNC has been depicted by the Lamestream media as some narcissistic coup to mold the Republican machine in Trump's image and pay his (Banana Republic induced) legal bills.

Oh, but that's tremendously wishful thinking.

The Democrats should be so lucky.

The reality is the RNC is being transformed into an election integrity sustaining, vote producing super weapon - that is about to be deployed against the DNC and their media toady minions in the most epic possible fashion.

Republicans and right leaning voters everywhere are no longer being forced to pick the Generic "conservative" brand over the greater evil that is the establishment commie Borg.

We've got the real deal this time, and there will be no hiding for the Democrats.

Legal ballot harvesting, true poll watching where we know how many ballots are arriving in real time to each and every precinct, and all expenses being spent to one end: The conclusion of Joe Biden's potemkin "Presidency".

And a team truly invested in nothing less than a resounding Donald Trump, Republican Party romp in November.

Let 2024 begin.

So, when the orange douchebag does lose you retards will take responsibility? Promise you won’t whine and attack Congress?

Sure, that will be the day. :itsok:

So, when the orange douchebag does lose you retards will take responsibility? Promise you won’t whine and attack Congress?

Sure, that will be the day. :itsok:
Lol. You will actually think this is a fight between two parties? You stupid fuck! Trump can lose...win... float...who the fuck cares? That still doesn't rescue you from being a hemorrhoid inside the ass colon of a metrosexual loser.
First colonic pregnancy in history!

The recent MAGA conquest of the RNC has been depicted by the Lamestream media as some narcissistic coup to mold the Republican machine in Trump's image and pay his (Banana Republic induced) legal bills.

Oh, but that's tremendously wishful thinking.

The Democrats should be so lucky.

The reality is the RNC is being transformed into an election integrity sustaining, vote producing super weapon - that is about to be deployed against the DNC and their media toady minions in the most epic possible fashion.

Republicans and right leaning voters everywhere are no longer being forced to pick the Generic "conservative" brand over the greater evil that is the establishment commie Borg.

We've got the real deal this time, and there will be no hiding for the Democrats.

Legal ballot harvesting, true poll watching where we know how many ballots are arriving in real time to each and every precinct, and all expenses being spent to one end: The conclusion of Joe Biden's potemkin "Presidency".

And a team truly invested in nothing less than a resounding Donald Trump, Republican Party romp in November.

Let 2024 begin.

No? That’s ok…we’ll just have to win the good fashioned way again, against the biggest loser you could think of nominating.

Last edited:
No? That’s ok…we’ll just win again, against the biggest loser you could think of nominating.
-13 IQ... The number 13 not being chosen randomly. The biggest loser is already in the White House! The most influential person is Trump.
Secret is you don't need to win the presidency to run the country.

Trump will prevail with or without the vote count. The office of the presidency has been reduced to puppeteerism.

The White House no longer runs the country. Trump already has more authority than Biden.
Sad thing is that you have no idea how nuts you are.

-13 IQ... The number 13 not being chosen randomly. The biggest loser is already in the White House! The most influential person is Trump.
Secret is you don't need to win the presidency to run the country.

I wanted to post a Fact Check True, but the laughing emoji just beckoned so compellingly...

Forum List

Back