Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
I'm a student of history, including ancient history. Having said that, I also have to admit that I never truly understood or appreciated how relatively easy it could be for an unscrupulous demagogue like Trump to capture the hearts and minds of people who are so willing to be led wherever he leads them.

The one thing that still mystifies me is how a man can accomplish that while lying in such a transparent and obvious manner considering the fact that most people would never tolerate an inveterate liar in their own personal or professional lives and turning their lives upside down as a result of those lies.
Because trump cultists, for the most part, are really really stupid.
And you believed Fauci-Kevorkian since the beginning. Shut half the country down.

all coming out now. Cnn get to it yet?

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
Was going to post it...lolol

I love it. He ain't Prez anymore.LOLOL

He can says a whole lotsa stuffy....HAHAHAHA

The money he will make off these rallies....LOLOLOL

INDOOR......................BAWWWHAHA

Every libturd will see them....HAHA

He'll make Witter and Facefuck look like childs play...................hehehehehehehehehehe

HEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWW

Yep. He will make a lot of money off of his crazies.

Yeah. All the useless legal fees for 4 yrs of your bullshit.

What you morons did to this country to rid you of Trump. We're a fucking mess in 4 MONTHS

We need someone to unite us against your preplanned destruction of our country. Ain't happenin.

You control the shit holes....fine

Rest of us. Stick it

The Country is doing fine. It's your brain that's a mess. Seek help.

Shut up stupid. Believe in a Russia Hoax for 5 fucking years you dumb ass. You licked every drop out of Fauci's cock you fucking fool. How stupid can you be shit head.

Isn't it odd how trump fluffers go on with their sexual imagery all the time? I guess they go with what's familiar for themselves.

Are you a Spitter or Swallower? Moaner or Screamer?......How's that imagery?...Get out of here now pest

Fake news--Trump wouldn't take the spot light away from China Joe and Kameltoe. They are doing such a bang up job destroying the country, he wouldn't want to take the limelight from them.

Name one Democrat publicly critical of Biden.
Goose stepping is a Leftist thing.
Republicans have lively debate, democrats have Fort Marcy Park
Republicans have a hated pig for a leader.
Try hyperinflating the ecoomy and see who is hated more.

The press won't be able to splain away $10 milk, for example.
If you can get milk at all--climate change doncha know.

You are happy he is running again?

And here I thought you thought Trump was Hitler and a danger to democracy.

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?
The Trump Cult should get this straight - We want Trump to run!!! He is so beatable and would give President Biden a shoo in win in 2024. Trump is toxic for the GOP; everyone knows that except the Cult members, poor lost soals! Bigly!!!
creepy old Joe will be dead by 24
I doubt it, but it doesn't matter. Trump will still be toxic in 2024. A tree stump would draw more votes than that orange fool.
Don't underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of trump cultists.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Republicans love the poor so much that they want to make more of them.
That actually makes no sense.

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?
Trump is a pig, and shouldn't be allowed in the white house again even if he is taking a tour. The best way to do that is to put him back in public right now. The timing couldn't be more perfect.
The truth is out and you just said it ^^^^. Anything to detract from the dumpster fire that is China Joe and Kameltoe.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revengeb tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
It'll be a shit show for the gop, when it's trying to rein in Biden and the progessives. Not that everything they propose is bad, some is good, but the left goes off its own crazy end too
Those 40 billion rounds of ammo purchased in the past 12 years in America will now become handy.
Ah....more of those subtle threats of violence we've learned to expect from trump fluffers.
Biden's son is a total racist and you're such a fluffer for him!

He will be having rallies with people who aren't vaccinated and won't wear masks.

It's a prescription for new surges in the virus.
If red states, find myself not caring.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revengeb tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
It'll be a shit show for the gop, when it's trying to rein in Biden and the progessives. Not that everything they propose is bad, some is good, but the left goes off its own crazy end too
Those 40 billion rounds of ammo purchased in the past 12 years in America will now become handy.
Ah....more of those subtle threats of violence we've learned to expect from trump fluffers.
Who?

I think you pawns should focus on the accomplishments of the Democrats in Congress and the White House. After all, things are going so well it should be easy to speak about all the wonderful things that Democrats have done for the American people.
But surprisingly, nobody cares what you might think.
I agree, you're a nobody.
Perhaps. but a nobody whose opinion of trump is shared by millions.
And millions voted for Trump. Anything else?
Not as many as voted for now President Biden.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Do you know who doesn't agree with you? The poor.
That is because they are low information. Just the way the Democrats like it.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
Funny how it's only trump fluffers who say that. Such as yourself.

He needs attention and money.
Also he loves this country. You can't loose with a leader like that.

And yet he did. Sucks for you.
Don't panic, fraud will be proven.
any day now.jpg

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
If you could get black folks to believe Democrats make that remark as much as you seem to believe it, you might have something.
Lol, they say you cannot get to a dmv, and you're to poor to buy it. If that's the reason you're stupid, and if you cannot see it. You're stupid, so I guess they are telling the truth.
It's amazing how your silly mind comes up with such silly shit.
Okay then, tell me the main reason your own party is against voter id in Georgia?
What's wrong with voter ID in Georgia as long as access is free.

He needs attention and money.
Also he loves this country. You can't loose with a leader like that.

And yet he did. Sucks for you.
Don't panic, fraud will be proven.
View attachment 498895
Less than a month. The media is going to panic because that kind of news cannot be suppressed.
"Less than a month".............bookmarked.

I think you pawns should focus on the accomplishments of the Democrats in Congress and the White House. After all, things are going so well it should be easy to speak about all the wonderful things that Democrats have done for the American people.
But surprisingly, nobody cares what you might think.
I agree, you're a nobody.
Perhaps. but a nobody whose opinion of trump is shared by millions.
And millions voted for Trump. Anything else?
Not as many as voted for now President Biden.
Oh yeah, and the Easter bunny and Santa Claus are real.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
If you could get black folks to believe Democrats make that remark as much as you seem to believe it, you might have something.
Too stupid to get ID is a good way of telling them they are intelligent, don't you think?
I'm sorry. Right wing logic just doesn't make any sense to me.
We know, common sense doesn't make sense to liberals.
No. That's not it. You're just nuts.
I know my gender and don't encourage people to change theirs, now that's nuts. Follow the science.
Con-gratulations! You know your gender. Now, what does that have to do with this thread topic?

Who?
Thanks, for proving you support for an agenda over any compromise. Hunter is a racist by your own definition, and you are defending it! Biden is making you loons show your true colors, and I LOVE IT!

So which is it?
The Trump Cult should get this straight - We want Trump to run!!! He is so beatable and would give President Biden a shoo in win in 2024. Trump is toxic for the GOP; everyone knows that except the Cult members, poor lost soals! Bigly!!!
creepy old Joe will be dead by 24
Sounds like a threat against the President of the United States. You'd best clarify.

Forum List

Back