Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Do you know who doesn't agree with you? The poor.
That is because they are low information. Just the way the Democrats like it.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
Funny how it's only trump fluffers who say that. Such as yourself.
No your party calls getting an id racist. Lol. Oh how about hunter Biden using the n word like a pez dispenser?
Who? You certainly are fixated on this guy. He jilt you?
You got your Don Jr dildo out yet. Biden's son is a racist and you could careless. So your the same as him, I guess behind closed doors it's all good? The president’s son says the n word regularly, and you good with that? Where are your boys blm?
I can tell you are hoping that mentioning Hunter Biden so much is really gaining ground for your dumb ass crap, but it's really not. Nobody cares about your rant but you.
Kind of like no one cares about your rants about someone who has no power. How about getting relevant and pointing your hypocritical venom at the incompetents that are currently squatting in the WH.
Trump has the power to be head of the GPO. Of course, they are just like dumb children, and it doesn't take much to be their leader,
Only in your own demented mind.
Your republican leaders seem to disagree with you. Trump is the head of the GOP.
I direct you attention to YOUR post #162. Moron--keep up with your own shit.
Yep. there were only a few regular people there to see him, but the GOP leaders compete for his affection every day.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
No your party calls getting an id racist. Lol. Oh how about hunter Biden using the n word like a pez dispenser?
You got your Don Jr dildo out yet. Biden's son is a racist and you could careless. So your the same as him, I guess behind closed doors it's all good? The president’s son says the n word regularly, and you good with that? Where are your boys blm?
I feel for you.....you've got it bad for this guy whoever he is....or was....or will be. You've got it so bad that in a thread about lil'trump, you can't stop talking about him.
Hunter Biden is who we are talking about. Are we at the point that political correctness will let you loons use the n word again?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I can tell you are hoping that mentioning Hunter Biden so much is really gaining ground for your dumb ass crap, but it's really not. Nobody cares about your rant but you.
Kind of like no one cares about your rants about someone who has no power. How about getting relevant and pointing your hypocritical venom at the incompetents that are currently squatting in the WH.
Trump has the power to be head of the GPO. Of course, they are just like dumb children, and it doesn't take much to be their leader,
Your republican leaders seem to disagree with you. Trump is the head of the GOP.
Yep. there were only a few regular people there to see him, but the GOP leaders compete for his affection every day.
You are hilarious, nearly as funny as the clowns who currently run DC.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I feel for you.....you've got it bad for this guy whoever he is....or was....or will be. You've got it so bad that in a thread about lil'trump, you can't stop talking about him.
Hunter Biden is who we are talking about. Are we at the point that political correctness will let you loons use the n word again?
No. Hunter Biden is who you are talking about. Everybody else is laughing at you, and wondering how much longer you are going to be on your silly rant.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Yep. there were only a few regular people there to see him, but the GOP leaders compete for his affection

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
So using the n word is cool again?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
No. Hunter Biden is who you are talking about. Everybody else is laughing at you, and wondering how much longer you are going to be on your silly rant.
Lol, Hunter thinks of you as a ni@$er and you support the family. Don't you claim to be a minority?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Yep. there were only a few regular people there to see him, but the GOP leaders compete for his affection

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
So using the n word is cool again?
Don't go trying to pull me into your rant. I'm just watching and laughing at your tantrum. Please continue.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Lol, Hunter thinks of you as a ni@$er and you support the family. Don't you claim to be a minority?
No. I'm not a minority, even though I think I'm the only one in my little town that my ex-wife wasn't screwing, so I guess I am a minority in a way. but not the way you mean.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
When you quit talking about Trump. LOL Pot meet Kettle.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I would love to quit talking about trump, but as long as he is the head of the GOP I can't.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I would love to quit talking about trump, but as long as he is the head of the GOP I can't.
Meaning I know after Biden's term, Trump will be my president again!

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Could be, but he already got his ass kicked pretty bad, and he never got to 50% approval rating, so him winning a second time is pretty doubtful. Trump's support has been maxed out for quite a while.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Could be, but he already got his ass kicked pretty bad, and he never got to 50% approval rating, so him winning a second time is pretty doubtful. Trump's support has been maxed out for quite a while.
The media will never admit how popular Trump is. Next.

He needs attention and money.
Also he loves this country. You can't loose with a leader like that.

And yet he did. Sucks for you.
Don't panic, fraud will be proven.
View attachment 498895
Less than a month. The media is going to panic because that kind of news cannot be suppressed.
Just checking in....it's been less than a month so far, but any word on this fraud being proved?

He needs attention and money.
Also he loves this country. You can't loose with a leader like that.

And yet he did. Sucks for you.
Don't panic, fraud will be proven.
View attachment 498895
Less than a month. The media is going to panic because that kind of news cannot be suppressed.
Just checking in....it's been less than a month so far, but any word on this fraud being proved?
The AZ audit will be done very soon.

Kick some ass Trump, it's why he was hired and it's why PROGS reject him. A PROG rejection is good for the country 100% of the time, due they believe in the contrary.

You want to crush people to death who support Trump? I think you have divorced yourself from reality, from Constitutional priviledges for all, but worst of all from the spirit of brotherly love that this nation was founded upon.

You want to crush people to death who support Trump? I think you have divorced yourself from reality, from Constitutional priviledges for all, but worst of all from the spirit of brotherly love that this nation was founded upon.
When right wingers say liberalism is a mental disease and all liberals want to destroy our country and our way of life, the brotherly love issue is long past.

We weren’t founded on brotherly love douchebag.

Forum List

Back