Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Do you know who doesn't agree with you? The poor.
That is because they are low information. Just the way the Democrats like it.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Sorry, I never said Blacks were stupid. That is what your side says by the way you treat them.
You know who doesn't agree with you? Black folks.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
Soon , gas prices will be 6 bucks a gallon, the middle east will be on fire, the southern border disaster will be even worse . Even wingnut crazies like you will be voting Trump. The rigged voting machines may explode.

Soon , gas prices will be 6 bucks a gallon, the middle east will be on fire, the southern border disaster will be even worse . Even wingnut crazies like you will be voting Trump. The rigged voting machines may explode.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
If you could get black folks to believe Democrats make that remark as much as you seem to believe it, you might have something.
Lol, they say you cannot get to a dmv, and you're to poor to buy it. If that's the reason you're stupid, and if you cannot see it. You're stupid, so I guess they are telling the truth.

Name one Democrat publicly critical of Biden.
Goose stepping is a Leftist thing.

Now...tell me more about this goose stepping thing...you seem to be quite good at it.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Sorry, I never said Blacks were stupid. That is what your side says by the way you treat them.
That's why Democrats rely on your stupidity, precious. Lol, thanks for proving my point!

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
If you could get black folks to believe Democrats make that remark as much as you seem to believe it, you might have something.
Too stupid to get ID is a good way of telling them they are intelligent, don't you think?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Lol, they say you cannot get to a dmv, and you're to poor to buy it. If that's the reason you're stupid, and if you cannot see it. You're stupid, so I guess they are telling the truth.
It's amazing how your silly mind comes up with such silly shit.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
That's why Democrats rely on your stupidity, precious. Lol, thanks for proving my point!
You're funny. Not in the Ha Ha way, but in the odd way.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
It's amazing how your silly mind comes up with such silly shit.
Okay then, tell me the main reason your own party is against voter id in Georgia?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Too stupid to get ID is a good way of telling them they are intelligent, don't you think?
I'm sorry. Right wing logic just doesn't make any sense to me.

You are happy he is running again?

And here I thought you thought Trump was Hitler and a danger to democracy.

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?
Trump is a pig, and shouldn't be allowed in the white house again even if he is taking a tour. The best way to do that is to put him back in public right now. The timing couldn't be more perfect.
Trump was an excellent president...we were very lucky to have him. He improved the nation in all metrics--------

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?
Trump is a pig, and shouldn't be allowed in the white house again even if he is taking a tour. The best way to do that is to put him back in public right now. The timing couldn't be more perfect.
Trump was an excellent president...we were very lucky to have him. He improved the nation in all metrics--------
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how much reality disagrees with you.

"fraud will be proven."

Ummmm?
You got a date on that poster Lastamender?
We've been reading such from your avatar for months.
Nothing happens.
It seems you've predicted 12 of the last two 'frauds' (both, it happens, by Trumpers)
You, it appears, are afflicted with Chicken-Little'ism.
Your sky is ALWAYS falling.

So saddle up, cowboy.
Show the forum you've got the minimum of required gravitas.
Show.
Or go.

Peace. ;)

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
We know, common sense doesn't make sense to liberals.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
We know, common sense doesn't make sense to liberals.
No. That's not it. You're just nuts.

So which is it?
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how much reality disagrees with you.
Facts speak themselves and turds try to smear....again By every measure, trump was an excellent president for the US.

Ha! Ha! You guys got Trumpitis!!! 'Orange Man Bad' comin' fer ya. RUN!!! :auiqs.jpg::scared1:
AWNHRsu.jpg

He'll be obediently supported by Hannity & Tucker & the rest, pushing his lie too:

Red meat! Red meat!
Ha! Ha! You guys got Trumpitis!!! 'Orange Man Bad' comin' fer ya. RUN!!! :auiqs.jpg::scared1:
Turns out that the orange man is bad. He's a disgusting pig.
And they adore him.

Forum List

Back