Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
I think you pawns should focus on the accomplishments of the Democrats in Congress and the White House. After all, things are going so well it should be easy to speak about all the wonderful things that Democrats have done for the American people.
But surprisingly, nobody cares what you might think.
I agree, you're a nobody.

He'll be obediently supported by Hannity & Tucker & the rest, pushing his lie too:

Red meat! Red meat!
Ha! Ha! You guys got Trumpitis!!! 'Orange Man Bad' comin' fer ya. RUN!!! :auiqs.jpg::scared1:

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
I think you pawns should focus on the accomplishments of the Democrats in Congress and the White House. After all, things are going so well it should be easy to speak about all the wonderful things that Democrats have done for the American people.
Perhaps. but a nobody whose opinion of trump is shared by millions.

He'll be obediently supported by Hannity & Tucker & the rest, pushing his lie too:

Red meat! Red meat!
Ha! Ha! You guys got Trumpitis!!! 'Orange Man Bad' comin' fer ya. RUN!!! :auiqs.jpg::scared1:
Turns out that the orange man is bad. He's a disgusting pig.

".....it was disgruntled republicans who voted him out. Statistics will prove that. ....... the margin of...... difference in the final count can only have come from republicans. Their own party got rid of him. That's a fact."

Funny you mention that.
It is what Trump's own hired pollster, Tony Fabrizio, told him and his enablers shortly after the election.
White folk. Republican folk. Bailed on you, boss.

Them, and a whole big gob of other folk (+7 million)......told Don Trump's own hired pollster that they didn't trust his boss; and the boss was incompetent. It's there in Trump's own paid-for report.

For those who are sincerely interest, here's a link below to read about, and even an embedded link that'll get you to the whole 27 page analysis. Go for it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

The 27-page report pins Trump's loss on voter perception that he was untrustworthy and disapproval of his pandemic performance."

And millions voted for Trump. Anything else?

And millions voted for Trump. Anything else?
More voted for Biden.

".....it was disgruntled republicans who voted him out. Statistics will prove that. ....... the margin of...... difference in the final count can only have come from republicans. Their own party got rid of him. That's a fact."

Funny you mention that.
It is what Trump's own hired pollster, Tony Fabrizio, told him and his enablers shortly after the election.
White folk. Republican folk. Bailed on you, boss.

Them, and a whole big gob of other folk (+7 million)......told Don Trump's own hired pollster that they didn't trust his boss; and the boss was incompetent. It's there in Trump's own paid-for report.

For those who are sincerely interest, here's a link below to read about, and even an embedded link that'll get you to the whole 27 page analysis. Go for it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

The 27-page report pins Trump's loss on voter perception that he was untrustworthy and disapproval of his pandemic performance."

I rest my case your honor .

Name one Democrat publicly critical of Biden.
Goose stepping is a Leftist thing.

Joe Manchion, Kristin Sinnema, AOC, and Rashida Talide criticized him for his stance on his initial stance on the Palestinians. House members are getting anxious that he's not pushing his agenda fast enough, and there have been multiple gleeful threads here on all of this stuff.

And Joe has listened to his Party, changing positions on some issues.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Do you know who doesn't agree with you? The poor.
That is because they are low information. Just the way the Democrats like it.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Sorry, I never said Blacks were stupid. That is what your side says by the way you treat them.

Name one Democrat publicly critical of Biden.
Goose stepping is a Leftist thing.
That is your response????

Damn, you love the fascism.

He needs attention and money.
Also he loves this country. You can't loose with a leader like that.

And yet he did. Sucks for you.
Don't panic, fraud will be proven.

Nothing is going to cause Trump to replace Biden during his term.

As retarded as you are, even you don’t believe this.

Tissue?
Sorry, you got a lock on retarded. You keep saying there was no fraud. Just admit you prefer traitors running the country, with China's help. It won't hurt.

Last edited:
View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
If you could get black folks to believe Democrats make that remark as much as you seem to believe it, you might have something.

Forum List

Back