Trumps said " You are in such good shape, beautiful "

I think Trumps problems in dealing with women is that he has never had to do it based on being concerned with her feelings

His dating involved flashing his wealth and the TRUMP name. Makes it easy to just grab a woman's pussy or force a kiss without hearing a complaint

Trump obviously struggles in social situations because he doesn't know how to treat others as equals

you got some link to your "Trump struggles in social situations...." declaration?. I lived in Brooklyn for a
short time------when trump was a young man. "The TRUMP NAME" ??? gee-----I nevah heard it amongst my giggling group of young females --------but ------as turns out ------I think I actually lived in a
TRUMP property. There are LOTS of wealthy people in the city of New York--------Trump dad's wealth was
not all that remarkable that it would MAKE A NAME FOR DONNIE

Got him into Wharton
Got him numerous high profile real estate deals that would not have been available to another 28 year old

Trump is awkward in social situations. Presidents like Bill Clinton, Bush 43, Obama would light up a room with their personalities as people would naturally flock to them

People flock to Trumps checkbook

You think a 33 year old high fashion model was attracted to the funny stories that Trump tells?

I think Trumps problems in dealing with women is that he has never had to do it based on being concerned with her feelings

His dating involved flashing his wealth and the TRUMP name. Makes it easy to just grab a woman's pussy or force a kiss without hearing a complaint

Trump obviously struggles in social situations because he doesn't know how to treat others as equals
------------------------------------------- 'aw haw' , seems to me that if a woman can't stand up for herself but puts up with a guy because he has money then she can be called something and maybe even a whore RWinger .----------------------------------------------- stuggles in social settings , another 'aw haw' award for you RWinger . TRUMP does fine , see how his Deplorables love him , defend him and support him . See his Rallies . To me , i like the guy , never met him and never will but TRUMP is certainly MY style. Did you see how Trump handled that carefully combed and perfumed little white haired 'dicko markovic' of 'montenegro' a month or 2 ago . There was no social awkwardness with TRUMP and that picture taking session as the TRUMP took control RWinger .

------------------------------------------- 'aw haw' , seems to me that if a woman can't stand up for herself but puts up with a guy because he has money then she can be called something and maybe even a whore RWinger .----------------------------------------------- stuggles in social settings , another 'aw haw' award for you RWinger . TRUMP does fine , see how his Deplorables love him , defend him and support him . See his Rallies . To me , i like the guy , never met him and never will but TRUMP is certainly MY style. Did you see how Trump handled that carefully combed and perfumed little white haired 'dicko markovic' of 'montenegro' a month or 2 ago . There was no social awkwardness with TRUMP and that picture taking session as the TRUMP took control RWinger

Really, that tells us a lot about you then.

------------------------------------------- 'aw haw' , seems to me that if a woman can't stand up for herself but puts up with a guy because he has money then she can be called something and maybe even a whore RWinger .----------------------------------------------- stuggles in social settings , another 'aw haw' award for you RWinger . TRUMP does fine , see how his Deplorables love him , defend him and support him . See his Rallies . To me , i like the guy , never met him and never will but TRUMP is certainly MY style. Did you see how Trump handled that carefully combed and perfumed little white haired 'dicko markovic' of 'montenegro' a month or 2 ago . There was no social awkwardness with TRUMP and that picture taking session as the TRUMP took control RWinger .
I actually agree....Melania is a whore

------------------------------------------- 'aw haw' , seems to me that if a woman can't stand up for herself but puts up with a guy because he has money then she can be called something and maybe even a whore RWinger .----------------------------------------------- stuggles in social settings , another 'aw haw' award for you RWinger . TRUMP does fine , see how his Deplorables love him , defend him and support him . See his Rallies . To me , i like the guy , never met him and never will but TRUMP is certainly MY style. Did you see how Trump handled that carefully combed and perfumed little white haired 'dicko markovic' of 'montenegro' a month or 2 ago . There was no social awkwardness with TRUMP and that picture taking session as the TRUMP took control RWinger

Really, that tells us a lot about you then.

what "lot" does it tell?

------------------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that any woman that doesn't do the right thing because of a mans money is the whore . Melania , i wouldn't agree with you because i don't know the particulars of their courtship and marriage except that the TRUMPS have a beautiful family of OLD and widdle children RWinger .

like i said , perfectly combed and perfumed 'dicko markovic' of little old montenegro wants to join 'nato' . --- ---

------------------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that any woman that doesn't do the right thing because of a mans money is the whore . Melania , i wouldn't agree with you because i don't know the particulars of their courtship and marriage except that the TRUMPS have a beautiful family of OLD and widdle children RWinger .
Trump has children from three different wives

Making Melania the Third Lady

Trump has children from three different wives

Making Melania the Third Lady
-------------------------------------------------------------------- hey , yeah , hey look , USA is changing and i dislike most all changes that are happening . As far as Melania , hey , she is ok and i like her but in my world i would reject her as anything more than a foreigner simply because of her foreign accent and foreign origin . That being said , Melania is alright , i accept her , i like her and cheer her on because i like TRUMP . The USA is changing , I am 68 and am happy to be 68 . I see myself as one of the last Generation of REAL Americans RWinger .

And for my friend Penny . --- --- hey , i like TRUMP and he sure isn't awkward in the limelight and yeah . i know , this event was staged and i am NO wrasseling fan except for this small video . As i always say , Trump has style !!

FAMILY VALUES , don't know about that nor do i care at this time in USA History . American and Western Values are whats important in our President . Individual families can take care of their own family values 'ibd' .

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

He had to be referring to her body as he did not see her latest medical report.
As I recall, the French media stated that Macron's wife had lovely legs. Men appreciate good looking women and will comment on it. We males are stimulated by our visual sensory organs, the eyes. It's just basic human nature. Move on.

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

As I recall, the French media stated that Macron's wife had lovely legs. Men appreciate good looking women and will comment on it. We males are stimulated by our visual sensory organs, the eyes. It's just basic human nature. Move on.

And other organs, instead of your brains, I get it. Swallow men often just blurt things out.

FAMILY VALUES , don't know about that nor do i care at this time in USA History . American and Western Values are whats important in our President . Individual families can take care of their own family values 'ibd' .

I didn't know our president had values.

he tried to kill her on the lips
Huh? What does that mean?!

And what "medical report"?

Sorry kiss her.
She might have cancer for all he knows.

cancers are not generally transmissible by --a casual kiss

Once again the lady might have cancer and he is talking about her shape. That was very inappropriate in the setting they were in and who they are. its embarrassing to have him representing our country.
You make it sound like he said "great tits". Billy was a cockhound and that never bothered a single lefty, including militant feminists. This is a big snoozer....

Trump's a dirty old man. What's new?

Forum List

Back