Trump's Speech Before the UN, Today.

He's reading from the teleprompter in a monotone, mindful of someone on a sedative.

Even in this subdued and almost hypnotic speech, he was insulting of China and belligerent to Iran. Whosoever wrote his speech has no common sense; It would have been received by his base with cheers, he got mostly silence and polite applause from the members of the UN.

Nothing in the speech had any hint of diplomacy; it was clear Trump&Co have no willingness to seek win-win solutions in any situation.

The UN is used to US being the world's bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

Of course they are not happy that Trump is trying to change that.
Seems to me the US makes out really well.

How stupid is Trump? He things a trade deficit is losing money.

The voters of the Rust Belt strongly disagree.

He's reading from the teleprompter in a monotone, mindful of someone on a sedative.

Even in this subdued and almost hypnotic speech, he was insulting of China and belligerent to Iran. Whosoever wrote his speech has no common sense; It would have been received by his base with cheers, he got mostly silence and polite applause from the members of the UN.

Nothing in the speech had any hint of diplomacy; it was clear Trump&Co have no willingness to seek win-win solutions in any situation.

At least he didn't throw a tantrum like a little girl...

images

Please explain how you would deal with China when they are known for using slave labor to produce products that are at times poisonous to the American population?

Also how would you deal with China when it is known they are one of the major suppliers for the Cartel that sells illegal drugs within our border?

How would you deal with China when it come to their hacking of government servers?

Now let me go to Iran:

How would you handle a nation that supplies money to terrorist organizations that attack Israel and rebel groups in Yemen?

How would you deal with a nation tr hat still murders gays and oppress women?

How would you deal with a country that is propped up by Beijing and Moscow?

Spin back over to China:

How would you deal with a country that has stolen territory in the South China Sea that even Obama had an issue with?

How would you deal with a country that allow North Korea to toss missiles at into a sea while threatening our allies?

‐-----------

So give us your answer Wry and I am sure you will just go into great detail how what I wrote was never an issue when Obama was President...

I have a very simple answer to all of your comments. Do no harm, keep the door open and don't act on a whim.

Trump is inept, incompetent and incipient - he acts impulsively and many times flips and flops creating chaos and confusion.

So no real answer and yet Trump has yet to put us in any war...

I say he is doing better than you claim but seeing you hate him so much you refuse to admit it.

Also the fact is Obama had many issues with China and yet you forget all that because well you hate Trump.

Fact is you would let China invade us and overthrow Trump and allow them to put communism in place and before you call me a liar the fact is you would and why?

Your hatred for Trump.

Anything Trump does you will declare a failure.

Also you do not keep an open door with a known enemy just because Bush and Obama did not have the nerve to slap China down.

Had this been Bill Clinton I know Bill would have slapped them and Iran.

So cut the nonsense and you are only against what Trump is doing is because it is Trump!

I don't hate anyone, so stop with that bullshit. Trump is unfit to be POTUS; I terminated deputies on probation for being unfit for the job. I didn't hate anyone of them.

Please explain how you would deal with China when they are known for using slave labor to produce products that are at times poisonous to the American population?

Also how would you deal with China when it is known they are one of the major suppliers for the Cartel that sells illegal drugs within our border?

How would you deal with China when it come to their hacking of government servers?

Now let me go to Iran:

How would you handle a nation that supplies money to terrorist organizations that attack Israel and rebel groups in Yemen?

Spin back over to China:

How would you deal with a country that has stolen territory in the South China Sea that even Obama had an issue with?

How would you deal with a country that allow North Korea to toss missiles at into a sea while threatening our allies?

‐-----------

So give us your answer Wry and I am sure you will just go into great detail how what I wrote was never an issue when Obama was President...

I have a very simple answer to all of your comments. Do no harm, keep the door open and don't act on a whim.

Trump is inept, incompetent and incipient - he acts impulsively and many times flips and flops creating chaos and confusion.

I say he is doing better than you claim but seeing you hate him so much you refuse to admit it.

Also the fact is Obama had many issues with China and yet you forget all that because well you hate Trump.

Fact is you would let China invade us and overthrow Trump and allow them to put communism in place and before you call me a liar the fact is you would and why?

Your hatred for Trump.

Also you do not keep an open door with a known enemy just because Bush and Obama did not have the nerve to slap China down.

So cut the nonsense and you are only against what Trump is doing is because it is Trump!

I don't hate anyone, so stop with that bullshit. Trump is unfit to be POTUS; I terminated deputies on probation for being unfit for the job. I didn't hate anyone of them.

No one here believes that you do not hate Trump and trump supporters.

why are you defending china and iran???

He is a Iranian troll who owns a sweatshop making underwear in china.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Says the the liberal mental sheep that Iran and china are good

Russia and North Korea bad

View attachment 280772

Bush is the one that invaded Afghanistan and not Obama...

Obama is the drone President...

Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, and we lost thousands of our military to graves, and life-time wounds.

Obama killed OBL, and used drones to cut off the head of the snake.

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

Your hatred for Trump.

What a lie by you because you hate anyone that is not far left...

why are you defending china and iran???

He is a Iranian troll who owns a sweatshop making underwear in china.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Says the the liberal mental sheep that Iran and china are good

Russia and North Korea bad

View attachment 280772

Bush is the one that invaded Afghanistan and not Obama...

Obama is the drone President...

Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, and we lost thousands of our military to graves, and life-time wounds.

Obama killed OBL, and used drones to cut off the head of the snake.

1. Obama did not kill anyone and it was the Seal Team.

2. Obama used drones on countries we were never at war with.

So why do you support attacking countries the Congress never gave permission to attack?

He is like a turd in the toilet waiting to be flushed.

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

Your hatred for Trump.

You didn't terminate enough.

Yeah, you thought his speech sucked.

I knew that as soon as I saw your name on the thread heading.

I am like totally shocked.

Forum List

Back