Trump's Speech Before the UN, Today.

He's reading from the teleprompter in a monotone, mindful of someone on a sedative.

Even in this subdued and almost hypnotic speech, he was insulting of China and belligerent to Iran. Whosoever wrote his speech has no common sense; It would have been received by his base with cheers, he got mostly silence and polite applause from the members of the UN.

Nothing in the speech had any hint of diplomacy; it was clear Trump&Co have no willingness to seek win-win solutions in any situation.

Please explain how you would deal with China when they are known for using slave labor to produce products that are at times poisonous to the American population?

Also how would you deal with China when it is known they are one of the major suppliers for the Cartel that sells illegal drugs within our border?

How would you deal with China when it come to their hacking of government servers?

Now let me go to Iran:

How would you handle a nation that supplies money to terrorist organizations that attack Israel and rebel groups in Yemen?

How would you deal with a nation tr hat still murders gays and oppress women?

How would you deal with a country that is propped up by Beijing and Moscow?

Spin back over to China:

How would you deal with a country that has stolen territory in the South China Sea that even Obama had an issue with?

How would you deal with a country that allow North Korea to toss missiles at into a sea while threatening our allies?

‐-----------

So give us your answer Wry and I am sure you will just go into great detail how what I wrote was never an issue when Obama was President...

Why deal with China? Trump is deregulating the US to get to that same point. We can trust the pork interest to inspect them selves. I would put on tariffs that the American people have to pay.

We were dealing with Iran. The nuclear agreement was putting Iran on the path to becoming a more accepted agreement.

We have turned around countries in the past on human rights through constant pressure. . Trump says that a country can do what they want within their borders.

How do we support a country that murders members of the press? Besides selling them weapons & rushing to their aid after an attack.

Trump's policies are stupid & not helping anything.

why are you defending china and iran???

He is a Iranian troll who owns a sweatshop making underwear in china.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Says the the liberal mental sheep that Iran and china are good

Russia and North Korea bad

View attachment 280772
You assfucks really need to learn what an invasion is.

That's not the point of the meme, mental midget.

It obviously is. Your meme is a big fucking lie.

He's reading from the teleprompter in a monotone, mindful of someone on a sedative.

Even in this subdued and almost hypnotic speech, he was insulting of China and belligerent to Iran. Whosoever wrote his speech has no common sense; It would have been received by his base with cheers, he got mostly silence and polite applause from the members of the UN.

Nothing in the speech had any hint of diplomacy; it was clear Trump&Co have no willingness to seek win-win solutions in any situation.

Why can't you comprehend what I wrote? I didn't defend China or Iran; I pointed out Trump's belligerence in an environment established to seek win-win solutions.
Because you never make any sense, traitor.

Why can't you comprehend what I wrote? I didn't defend China or Iran; I pointed out Trump's belligerence in an environment established to seek win-win solutions.

He pretty much gave the Iran to the go ahead and protect their citizens. The sanctions on Iran are an act of war. He is pretty much saying to them, I dare you.

Please explain how you would deal with China when they are known for using slave labor to produce products that are at times poisonous to the American population?

Also how would you deal with China when it is known they are one of the major suppliers for the Cartel that sells illegal drugs within our border?

How would you deal with China when it come to their hacking of government servers?

Now let me go to Iran:

How would you handle a nation that supplies money to terrorist organizations that attack Israel and rebel groups in Yemen?

Spin back over to China:

How would you deal with a country that has stolen territory in the South China Sea that even Obama had an issue with?

How would you deal with a country that allow North Korea to toss missiles at into a sea while threatening our allies?

‐-----------

So give us your answer Wry and I am sure you will just go into great detail how what I wrote was never an issue when Obama was President...

I have a very simple answer to all of your comments. Do no harm, keep the door open and don't act on a whim.

Trump is inept, incompetent and incipient - he acts impulsively and many times flips and flops creating chaos and confusion.

He pretty much gave the Iran to the go ahead and protect their citizens. The sanctions on Iran are an act of war. He is pretty much saying to them, I dare you.

Yep, it's wag the dog time, he knows he's in deep shit and needs to change the subject - nothing makes the headlines more than a shooting war.

Trump doesn't give a damn about the cost of war in blood and treasure, his sole concern is his future and how to protect himself from an impeachment and/or likely defeat in the Nov 2020 election.

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

I have a very simple answer to all of your comments. Do no harm, keep the door open and don't act on a whim.

Trump is inept, incompetent and incipient - he acts impulsively and many times flips and flops creating chaos and confusion.

So no real answer and yet Trump has yet to put us in any war...

I say he is doing better than you claim but seeing you hate him so much you refuse to admit it.

Also the fact is Obama had many issues with China and yet you forget all that because well you hate Trump.

Fact is you would let China invade us and overthrow Trump and allow them to put communism in place and before you call me a liar the fact is you would and why?

Your hatred for Trump.

Anything Trump does you will declare a failure.

Also you do not keep an open door with a known enemy just because Bush and Obama did not have the nerve to slap China down.

Had this been Bill Clinton I know Bill would have slapped them and Iran.

So cut the nonsense and you are only against what Trump is doing is because it is Trump!

Last edited:

Oh, shuddup!

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

Why deal with China? Trump is deregulating the US to get to that same point. We can trust the pork interest to inspect them selves. I would put on tariffs that the American people have to pay.

We were dealing with Iran. The nuclear agreement was putting Iran on the path to becoming a more accepted agreement.

We have turned around countries in the past on human rights through constant pressure. . Trump says that a country can do what they want within their borders.

How do we support a country that murders members of the press? Besides selling them weapons & rushing to their aid after an attack.

So you say to the millions of Muslims in China that their life is voided because you want cheap peoducts...

You say to those that have been killed by Hamas, Hezbollah and Yemeni rebels that their lives are voided because you feel Iran is honest and would honor their deals.

You say to Vietnan and the Philippines that their disputed waters are China because you hate Trump so much.

Remember this China has a long record before Trump not playing fair and so does Iran but it is Trump dealing with them you side with them but had it been Obama, well you would be calling everyone that disagree with Obama a racist and attack Iran and China...

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

So you say to the millions of Muslims in China that their life is voided because you want cheap peoducts...

You say to those that have been killed by Hamas, Hezbollah and Yemeni rebels that their lives are voided because you feel Iran is honest and would honor their deals.

You say to Vietnan and the Philippines that their disputed waters are China because you hate Trump so much.

Remember this China has a long record before Trump not playing fair and so does Iran but it is Trump dealing with them you side with them but had it been Obama, well you would be calling everyone that disagree with Obama a racist and attack Iran and China...

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

Yes dave...

Did you have something to add?

Did he say, "I shouldn't be here!"

The UN is used to US being the world's bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

Of course they are not happy that Trump is trying to change that.

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

I said none of that shit. Trump did. Trump said that it is none of our business what countries do within their own borders.

Not me.

Nice try in your failed efforts to paint China as anti-Muslim. There is a dispute between the Uyghur people & the China government. The Uyghurs resent the flood of population on their territories with Chinese people from other parts of the country. The rebellion & the actions against it have nothing to do with the Uyghur people being typically Muslim.

I can disagree with Trumps horrible policies on trade with China without favoring China.

I can side with the original nuclear agreement. Think Trump is a fucking moron with his policy & not for Iran

Nice Try, but your post is as joke.

The UN is used to US being the world's bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

Of course they are not happy that Trump is trying to change that.
Seems to me the US makes out really well.

How stupid is Trump? He things a trade deficit is losing money.

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

I say he is doing better than you claim but seeing you hate him so much you refuse to admit it.

Also the fact is Obama had many issues with China and yet you forget all that because well you hate Trump.

Fact is you would let China invade us and overthrow Trump and allow them to put communism in place and before you call me a liar the fact is you would and why?

Your hatred for Trump.

Also you do not keep an open door with a known enemy just because Bush and Obama did not have the nerve to slap China down.

So cut the nonsense and you are only against what Trump is doing is because it is Trump!
What War did Obama get us in?

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

I said none of that shit. Trump did. Trump said that it is none of our business what countries do within their own borders.

Not me.

Nice try in your failed efforts to paint China as anti-Muslim. There is a dispute between the Uyghur people & the China government. The Uyghurs resent the flood of population on their territories with Chinese people from other parts of the country. The rebellion & the actions against it have nothing to do with the Uyghur people being typically Muslim.

I can disagree with Trumps horrible policies on trade with China without favoring China.

I can side with the original nuclear agreement. Think Trump is a fucking moron with his policy & not for Iran

Nice Try, but your post is as joke.

The joke is you and the fringe left that have stated many times your loyalty for China and it took you forever to get your notes from your masters to say something.

Again China was an issue when Obama was President and yet you had nothing to say when Obama rebuked them on the South China Sea but had that been Trump you would be bashing him daily like you do now.

Also it is clear you do not know shit about the oppression the Chinese government does to Chinese Muslims because if you did you would admit they are monsters or are you a Chinese bot Davey?

You think Iran was going to honor that deal that was never ratified by our government and that make you the biggest damn joke!

Iran never had any intentions of honoring that deal and yet you love a nation that pays suicide bombers to kill themselves daily...

So the joke is you boy and China trade deal was a joke like you and I am happy Trump tore it up...

Now let me go to Iran:

Spin back over to China:

‐-----------

Your hatred for Trump.

What War did Obama get us in?

I wrote Trump has not put us in a war yet...

Do you know how to read?

Also Obama was the drone President that allowed innocent people to be killed in Benghazi and had Susan Rice lie and say it was because of a video that you still believe is the case...

So why do you support Democrats killing people with drone attacks on nations we were never at war with?

Forum List

Back